Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

People Going Back To UK

People Going Back To UK

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 1:55 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: People Going Back To UK

If this is true then the site owners should look into it. This is insulting to other users on this forum.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
If this is true then the site owners should look into it. This is insulting to other users on this forum.
We are joking, Lionda
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:08 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
We are joking, Lionda
You moved the Argentinean reference quickly didn`t you.

Not too sure on the Pendejo then, you won`t google that test so easy on the web.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:09 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

We are joking, Lionda
I hope you are
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
You moved the Argentinean reference quickly didn`t you.

Not too sure on the Pendejo then, you won`t google that test so easy on the web.
" Pendejo " is a argentinean word...you are argentinean?
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:13 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

" Pendejo " is a argentinean word...you are argentinean?
Not that I know of, But I say "hey dude" a lot, will that make me an American.

You may want to google a bit more.

Last edited by lee8; Dec 22nd 2007 at 2:19 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:28 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I have thought it for a while but I didn't want to be the one to cast the first stone The mistakes are not the common ones made by speakers of other languages. If it's true...what a saddo!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lee8
Not that I know of, But I say "hey dude" a lot, will that make me an American.

You may want to google a bit more.
I don't need the google. Already I knew that this word it is used for the Argentineans

Last edited by Relampago; Dec 22nd 2007 at 2:34 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Grieved son of Spain, with sometimes suspicious himself, and I must learn to trust more, I will give the advantage him of the doubt.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 3:01 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Grieved son of Spain, with sometimes suspicious himself, and I must learn to trust more, I will give the advantage him of the doubt.
Are you proving a point Matt
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 3:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Are you proving a point Matt
hardly a little.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 3:31 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you lot need to wise up! SOS was outed as a troll three months ago!

So why on earth some of you are wasting your time debating with him I have no idea!

One thing's for sure though.......SOS is a master debater!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:45 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by XTreme
Some of you lot need to wise up! SOS was outed as a troll three months ago!

So why on earth some of you are wasting your time debating with him I have no idea!

One thing's for sure though.......SOS is a master debater!
In that case why is he still around?
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:52 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

He doesn't abuse or threaten anybody.....and he doesn't break any forum rules either.
And of course he provides a bit of light relief in amongst the normal angst-ridden contributions with his double-Babbelfish translations!
I reckon he could be up for a Mod gig in the New Year myself.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Because people rise to the bait.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.