Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Spain ahead of Partner, help please

Moving to Spain ahead of Partner, help please

Old Jul 5th 2011, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving to Spain ahead of Partner, help please

Originally Posted by Sue
Hey everyone,

If you feel someone has made an inappropriate post or directed a derogatory remark at another member, please could you report the post so it can be brought to the attention of a moderator so we can deal with it, rather than take a thread off-topic by tackling the person concerned. As it just derails the thread and isn't fair to the OP of the thread or the other people who are contributing to the topic discussion.

Thanks so much.

As you were.
Hi guys,
'Time to bury the hatchet', but not in my head please!
The reason I posted as I did, was that I would hate for a sensative lady to be upset, and there was no way we could have guaged her reaction from the information we had.
In a previous life I was known as 'Gentleman John' and I will still jump to the aid of a lady if I think she is in trouble!
I hope this clarifies matters.

John.

Last edited by Saxy; Jul 5th 2011 at 4:02 pm. Reason: too many to's
Old Jul 5th 2011, 3:41 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saxy
Hi guys,
'Time to bury the hatchet', but not in my head please!
The reason I posted as I did, was that I would hate for a sensative lady to be upset, and there was no way we could have guaged her reaction from the information we had.
In a previous life I was known as 'Gentleman John' and I will still to jump to the aid of a lady if I think she is in trouble!
I hope this clarifies matters.

John.
I think we should place blame, where blame is due.

As far as I can see the culprit and the one responsible for all the argy bargy is Mr Rodriguez.

A right trouble causer.

Old Jul 5th 2011, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JLFS
I think we should place blame, where blame is due.

As far as I can see the culprit and the one responsible for all the argy bargy is Mr Rodriguez.

A right trouble causer.

Old Jul 5th 2011, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha, and I never did find out who Mr. Rodriguez was,,, perhaps I'd better refrain from asking again....
Old Jul 5th 2011, 4:03 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dorishaslop
ha ha, and I never did find out who Mr. Rodriguez was,,, perhaps I'd better refrain from asking again....
ppppppsssssttttt, he might be very rich and very goreous LOL sorry if thats insensitive, just my humour

Jo xxx
Old Jul 5th 2011, 4:09 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

As for Rodriguez........better not go there.

Cheers.