Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Global warming??

Global warming??

Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Global warming??

Originally Posted by fuchs01
Just because now in the uk we have frostless evenings and heavy rain, after a winter
that broke all records, doesnt throw weight for or against global warming.
The great freeze of the 62/63 was followed also by a frostless year in some parts,
including floods in other areas.Not forgetting the theme is Global Warming, this year in the Usa they had over known bad winter areas the coldest days ever recorded.

Where then are the balanced statistics proving one where one should lean this or that way.
Plus what happens weather wise in ones own life is not long enough to judge or opinionate on. ONE can analyse past records, but even there ,different factions, Universities around the globe have produced contradicting analyse and stats, proving or disproving man's effect/impact on global warming.

That the earth is experiencing a warmer cycle and over several thousand years icecap patterns analyse that there has been a decline in icemass especially over the last 10-20 years, is has taken.That said , is it just a natural cycle in the earths 4 + billion years history.

All I know is I am missing the snow in Germany....I blame the aliens.
Who
Is
Talking
About
Climate
Change?
Seriously people, do any of you actually read the thread before you post?
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:13 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Just because now in the uk we have frostless evenings and heavy rain, after a winter
that broke all records, doesnt throw weight for or against global warming.
The great freeze of the 62/63 was followed also by a frostless year in some parts,
including floods in other areas.Not forgetting the theme is Global Warming, this year in the Usa they had over known bad winter areas the coldest days ever recorded.

Where then are the balanced statistics proving one where one should lean this or that way.
Plus what happens weather wise in ones own life is not long enough to judge or opinionate on. ONE can analyse past records, but even there ,different factions, Universities around the globe have produced contradicting analyse and stats, proving or disproving man's effect/impact on global warming.

That the earth is experiencing a warmer cycle and over several thousand years icecap patterns analyse that there has been a decline in icemass especially over the last 10-20 years, is has taken.That said , is it just a natural cycle in the earths 4 + billion years history.

All I know is I am missing the snow in Germany....I blame the aliens.
Thats pretty much how it is - an imprecise science http://www.geoexpro.com/articles/201...recise-science

Jo xxx
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
Thats pretty much how it is - an imprecise science http://www.geoexpro.com/articles/201...recise-science

Jo xxx
Seriously? You've spent the last 4 pages arguing not only that people post links to try and win arguments but also that are biased then you go and post a link from Geoexpro?!
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:21 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Seriously? You've spent the last 4 pages arguing not only that people post links to try and win arguments but also that are biased then you go and post a link from Geoexpro?!
I'm simply pointing out that its too random and too difficult to accurately predict anything in nature DUH!

I can point out lots of Alarmist links if you like, from eminent scientists too!!! However, the flaw in them is that they're nearly all predicting that by 2015 there'll be no ice in the arctic and northern europe will be a desert!

Jo xxx
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:24 pm
Straw Man.

I'm simply pointing out that its too random and too difficult to accurately predict anything in nature DUH!

I can point out lots of Alarmist links if you like, from eminent scientists too!!! However, the flaw in them is that they're nearly all predicting that by 2015 there'll be no ice in the arctic and northern europe will be a desert!

Jo xxx
No no no Jo, it's fine, you carry on posting links to biased sites rather than impartial scientists it's fine....
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:27 pm
squeaky clean

Wrong: Al Gore Predicted Arctic Summer Ice Could Disappear In 2013 - YouTube and here's more absolute proof that the globe is warming out of control
Ice Free Arctic Forecasts | Real Science
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7139797.stm
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2...scam-is-toast/

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...Real%20Science

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...%2F7139797.stm

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...am-is-toast%2F
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:30 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Impartial Scientists they get millions of pounds in grants and anyone who goes off message loses their job
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:34 pm
squeaky clean

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Impartial Scientists they get millions of pounds in grants and anyone who goes off message loses their job
Aint that the truth - I know, cos its the same where I work in the NHS - the doctors even admit it - but they have to "sing the company song"

Jo xxx

Last edited by jojojojojo; Feb 5th 2014 at 9:59 pm.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:54 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

No no no Jo, it's fine, you carry on posting links to biased sites rather than impartial scientists it's fine....
So I presume you can tell us all who is and who is not an impartial scientist ???

Personally I'd be quite surprised if such a creature actually exists.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 10:10 pm
seenbeendonenocriesnowhys

fuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond repute

Who
Is
Talking
About
Climate
Change?
Seriously people, do any of you actually read the thread before you post?
The threads headline is global warming, other posts stated their opinions, mentioning
differrences observed over the last few years, I joined the flow, so
Yes Mr rugbymatte I read the thread and the posts and the varying character on
Original theme.....Thankyou.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 10:13 pm
seenbeendonenocriesnowhys

fuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond repute

Jo xxx
Dont worry the Germans wont allow it to happen.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 10:19 pm
squeaky clean

Dont worry the Germans wont allow it to happen.
Phew !!!

Jo xxx
Old Feb 5th 2014, 11:54 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Got any proof any of that happened? You know,aside from what the Mail on Sunday said?
Old Feb 6th 2014, 12:03 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Got any proof any of that happened? You know,aside from what the Mail on Sunday said?
Still waiting for you to give us a list and the low down on these "impartial scientists" you mentioned ???

I mean would you even recognize one for sure if he/she jumped up and bit you on the nose ?

......that's presuming they even exist of course.
Old Feb 6th 2014, 5:21 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

See my post #401. *IF* AGW is true, there will never be absolute proof. It's an unreasonable expectation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.