Gibraltar 2

Old Aug 30th 2019, 9:33 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar 2

Originally Posted by Fredbargate View Post
Five ferry operators have now been engaged, and one contracted to begin test operations in preparation for a no-deal Brexit. This has been confirmed by the Gibraltar Government. The ferries would be used to import goods and export waste in the event that there is no other feasible option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Qr_4MTE64
Good solid preparations, hopefully the intransigent EU and Spain will not decide to try and harm the UK & Gib for daring to have a democratic vote, but it's good to prepare just in case.
Old Aug 31st 2019, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

One of the world's biggest floating cranes, the Panamanian Semi Submersible Crane Vessel (SSCV) “Sleipnir” took on a total of almost 3200 metric tonnes of LNG in its eight bunker tanks
. According to Titan LNG, it is the largest LNG bunker supply in Europe to date.

Old Sep 1st 2019, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Gibraltar 2

Around 5 AM this morning the Adrian Darya ( ex Grace 1 ) set sail from Gibraltar waters reportedly heading for Kalamata Greece.
afternoon Fred . was that the oil tanker, only on the radio bbc world wide in the early hours last night there was an american guy going nuts saying its heading to Syria and the brits are crazy to believe the Iranians,he was not nice about the brits(good job i,m Spanish)
Old Sep 1st 2019, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
afternoon Fred . was that the oil tanker, only on the radio bbc world wide in the early hours last night there was an american guy going nuts saying its heading to Syria and the brits are crazy to believe the Iranians,he was not nice about the brits(good job i,m Spanish)
Yes she has been renamed and is now the ADRIAN DARYA 1
If you follow this link :-https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...ADRIAN_DARYA_1
Part way down the lefthand side of the page you will see a map ( blue sea with a red arrow facing south ) zoom out and you will see she is halfway between Cyprus and Syria heading south
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she has been renamed and is now the ADRIAN DARYA 1
If you follow this link :-https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...ADRIAN_DARYA_1
Part way down the lefthand side of the page you will see a map ( blue sea with a red arrow facing south ) zoom out and you will see she is halfway between Cyprus and Syria heading south
hi Fred just had a look wow it,s very busy. I think she,s turned and heading in to port in Syria .Are their many accidents on the med? i suppose it,s the gate way to the suez canal.how are you today ok i hope
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hi Fred just had a look wow it,s very busy. I think she,s turned and heading in to port in Syria .Are their many accidents on the med? i suppose it,s the gate way to the suez canal.how are you today ok i hope
Hi El Kid
When I looked earlier she was a little further south and appeared heading towards Beirut.
If you click on the ship it comes up with an information box. One of the options in the box is past track.
However in this case I do not believe the track information I have just seen due to my earlier look when she was heading south.
Up until recently the past track of any vessel showed various waypoints with time and speed, but recently they have taken this off the free version and I have no intention of paying for it.
My shipping / sailing days are long past.
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi El Kid
When I looked earlier she was a little further south and appeared heading towards Beirut.
If you click on the ship it comes up with an information box. One of the options in the box is past track.
However in this case I do not believe the track information I have just seen due to my earlier look when she was heading south.
Up until recently the past track of any vessel showed various waypoints with time and speed, but recently they have taken this off the free version and I have no intention of paying for it.
My shipping / sailing days are long past.
Hi fred . i did not think you were an old sea dog. maybe the clue is in the pic still smoking them cigars my old captain.thanks for the info it,s interesting to see.thanks
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi fred . i did not think you were an old sea dog. maybe the clue is in the pic still smoking them cigars my old captain.thanks for the info it,s interesting to see.thanks
Hi El Kid this link takes you to one of my posts from almost 10 years ago
But be careful it may not be as straight forward as it looks

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/...2210016x-1.jpg
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi El Kid this link takes you to one of my posts from almost 10 years ago

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/...2210016x-1.jpg
i,ve had a look Fred.3 things stand out to me
1. VT could this be Vosper Thorneycroft?
2. were you a ships pilot?
3. the transport vehicle had Poole ? on the side
So,did you life on the south coast thats where i,m from
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i,ve had a look Fred.3 things stand out to me
1. VT could this be Vosper Thorneycroft?
2. were you a ships pilot?
3. the transport vehicle had Poole ? on the side
So,did you life on the south coast thats where i,m from
1) No
2) No
3) No

Remember what I posted:-

Old Sep 3rd 2019, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At about 6pm CET 2/9/2019 she switched off her A.I.S. transponder which is suspicious in itself has we can no loger see her position.
However I am sure the Yanks know where she is.
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

1) No
2) No
3) No

Remember what I posted:-
morning Fred
4. were you in transport?
5. boat building and sales
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morning Fred
4. were you in transport?
5. boat building and sales
5 is closest.
My answer to question 1 may have been wrong, I always classed the boats as Halmatic but on reflection Halmatic may have been part of the Vosper Thorneycroft group
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

5 is closest.
My answer to question 1 may have been wrong, I always classed the boats as Halmatic but on reflection Halmatic may have been part of the Vosper Thorneycroft group
Hi Fred . my wife and i are intrigued.we think you are or where a boat designer.Is vospers.a clue . halmatic is fishing boats or a power boat. so where did you figure
Old Sep 3rd 2019, 6:42 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Halmatic made the first fibreglass sailing boat in 1952. Uffa Fox was involved in the design. They basically made hulls for other people to fit out, the wonderful Nelson being a good example.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.