Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

you keep em coming son.
Don't worry about the cleaner, she sold the pictures to hello hello magazine and is now in marbella !!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:43 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
you keep em coming son.
Don't worry about the cleaner, she sold the pictures to hello hello magazine and is now in marbella !!
Im pretty sure I saw her rocking back and for earlier, mumbling something about small things you use to catch fish with
Old Apr 19th 2007, 5:40 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Good for you, glad you are having a good start even if your bum is now the talk of spain!
Just be careful and don't get too carried away, i don't want to put a dampener on your spirit but don't take everone on face value. You sound like a very likeable person and maybe others may take advantage of this. keep your wits about you and lots of commom sense, if you have got this far we wouldn't like it spoilt. Look after yourslef, take care and keep posting.
Luv Eve
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:06 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keri2323
Siesta´s are fab arent they? I finally caught up on some kip, although there was a bit of dodgy moment for the poor cleaner lady earlier, who opened my door to clean my room whilst I was sleeping on the bed. After my shower. Naked She kinda did a 180 degree swing and legged it. Im not sure if she caught a glimpse of ´little kez´ but she would have definitely bagged an eyeful of ´Kez´s bottom´ poor woman.

So I learnt ´Siento´this afternoon, for future reference. And to leave the key in the door whilst sleeping.

Onlineamiga, was good to msn you today my friend, I really hope we get together very soon indeed mate. (Maybe we´ll meet half way and check out a new town or city, kill two birds with one stone?)

Just off for dinner, wont keep boring you with inane stories, its just Ive felt quite looked after whilst being a member here, so apologies if it gets a bit tedious!

Love to all x
You probably made her day Keri

Keep on reporting how you are doing - maybe you should start a 'Keri in Spain' thread
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
You probably made her day Keri

Keep on reporting how you are doing - maybe you should start a 'Keri in Spain' thread

I thought this was the keri in spain thread
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:29 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
I thought this was the keri in spain thread
Sorry, got a bit carried away
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:40 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not in Spain, not going to Spain, not even sure how I managed to find this thread. But glad I did. You sound like a great guy and I wish you the best of luck, and admit to feeling a little green
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

skippernicky is on a distinguished road

Well done Keri. Keep shooting for the stars mate, And keep us posted...............We are all rooting for you and look forward to hearing your tales.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Keri!

Well, I hope by now your bum is the only part of you that is still white!!

How did your evening go with JamesJamesBondBond??
Did you meet up OK? Were they nice people?

I'd just like to echo everything that Eve said..............please be very careful meeting all these strangers and everyone

I know you're "a big boy", but we all want to know that you're safe and well, as well as having fun.

Take care, and keep all these wonderful tales coming

Love Sam x
Old Apr 20th 2007, 5:37 am
I have a member

I promised I would only post stuff of significance from now on, lol, but I have something new for ya

Last night I met some guys at the bar and got chatting (As I do!) and he was asking what I did etc. I said I sold my own sales business and his eyes lit up. Long story short, they sell stocks and shares out here and by all accounts make a LOT of money. Naturally I was thionking, great!

But Im not stupid And I found this http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investi...in_page_id=166

Anyway, he offered me the job and I just text him and said no thanks.

So be careful Onlineamiga and others
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:18 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi Ya,
Glad to read another posting from you,. glad you have your wits about you, but more than anything pleased everything is going ok at the moment, really hope that doesn't change, you seem sensible and I am sure when the time and the people are right you will have somewhere to settle and some good new acquaintances, I say acquaintances as friends take time to develop.
Good luck, have fun .
Luv Eve
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:29 am
I have a member

Originally Posted by Eve
Hi Ya,
Glad to read another posting from you,. glad you have your wits about you, but more than anything pleased everything is going ok at the moment, really hope that doesn't change, you seem sensible and I am sure when the time and the people are right you will have somewhere to settle and some good new acquaintances, I say acquaintances as friends take time to develop.
Good luck, have fun .
Luv Eve
Hi Eve Many thanks for your lovely post x

I have been thinking actually.... (Danger, Danger!)

I do really like it here but there isn´t much in the way of live music, and I was thinking of using my strengths to find work, maybe meet up with a fellow muso and do the pub club circuit singing. It´s also a tad lonely sometimes even though Im extremely calm and relaxed here.

So..... I was thinking I may get on the bus or train next week (I have paid up for the week in the hostal here) and make my way down to see my new, and very awesome friend in the Costa Del Sol, Online Amiga!

I think it would be great to have someone who is embarking on exactly the same journey so when it got tough we´d someone to chat to.

So what do you think buddy? (And the rest of you guys) xxx
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:53 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

dude im thrilled!! well we just spoke on MSN and wow this could be so cool. Well i fly on Monday 3 days time!!!!!! and so give me a call when ur in the area and we'll sort out meeting up! excellent stuff!!

Amazing how you make instant friends in spain... before you even get to spain!!

Anyway yes 3 days. Wow its all closing down here in the UK now. Im sat at work on my last day and everyones coming up to me wishing me the best of luck already and its not even 9am yet! They're coming to pick up my hire car today as well, so im borrowing my parents car for the weekend before flying out on monday. Taxi to the airport is booked, flights booked, hire car in malaga is booked, hotel in Mijas Costa is booked. Everythings booked really. Im going.. im going!! Theres no stopping me.

The weekend will probably be emotional as ill be seeing friends and family for the last time before i go. But i got friends already booking flights out to malaga. for may and june to see me! its great!

Stomach is doing summersaults. I best start thinking about getting a suitcase out of the wardrobe and packing lol (havnt started yet!) Best have a search for the passport too hehehe.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:12 am
I have a member

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
I best start thinking about getting a suitcase out of the wardrobe and packing lol (havnt started yet!) Best have a search for the passport too hehehe.
I know what you mean man, I really do hate packing! Look forward to seeing you mate, be good and enjoy
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keri2323
I promised I would only post stuff of significance from now on, lol, but I have something new for ya

Last night I met some guys at the bar and got chatting (As I do!) and he was asking what I did etc. I said I sold my own sales business and his eyes lit up. Long story short, they sell stocks and shares out here and by all accounts make a LOT of money. Naturally I was thionking, great!

But Im not stupid And I found this http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investi...in_page_id=166

Anyway, he offered me the job and I just text him and said no thanks.

So be careful Onlineamiga and others

Don´t go there Keri, those jobs in finance, stocks and shares, all a big con, and the money....well commission only, so make a big sale make mega bucks, then nothing for months, so you get the push anyway...

Well done for saying NO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.