Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
Since my first post in this forum, I have always tried to let everyone know how the situation in CE. My efforts have always been directed toward the collective interest. I honestly do not understand anything. Two associations assume that no single voice in the collective interest.

I live far from CE, although it is true that I can be there very easily. My impression is that within the English community there are two distinct groups and almost "rivals." I do not know the reason for the differences. All I know is that these differences have gotten there divisions.

If we fail to unite in one association all our energy and effort, I think we can hardly move. As I will not be a member of two different associations, and do not understand why there has to be 2 groups, announced that I will not be a member of any association. Still, I wish good luck to all the associations that are formed in the future.

I personally believe that we are choosing a wrong path. I only ask that if someone has a problem with someone else, please leave that aside. Do not forget that we must all have the same objective: to improve the current state of CE.
Hi SL

In part I agree with you but I'm with Arthur. It's funny but before that Arthur began the RA nobody cared and now everyone wants to create associations, even those who have had the oppurtunity to help due their position in the EUC and have done nothing. It seems all very strange, but the Mayor, L&G and Fadesa should be very happy.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by yes we can
Hi SL

In part I agree with you but I'm with Arthur. It's funny but before that Arthur began the RA nobody cared and now everyone wants to create associations, even those who have had the oppurtunity to help due their position in the EUC and have done nothing. It seems all very strange, but the Mayor, L&G and Fadesa should be very happy.
This is all starting to get confusing. John has mentioned in his last post that the intention is to have ONE body, not two, so are we talking about the one that Arthur has posted about or is there a move to form a second. Sorry if I'm being slow here. My view, for what it's worth, is one body that represents all interested (and we should all be interested) parties. One voice presenting objectives agreed by the majority of "members".
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

Hi SL

By de way, I hope the EUC minutes that someone put in circulation are not official because there are many wrong things that do not fit the reallity of what was said there by some people entitled to vote.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AndyS
This is all starting to get confusing. John has mentioned in his last post that the intention is to have ONE body, not two, so are we talking about the one that Arthur has posted about or is there a move to form a second. Sorry if I'm being slow here. My view, for what it's worth, is one body that represents all interested (and we should all be interested) parties. One voice presenting objectives agreed by the majority of "members".
I ask you:

Is it not possible to bury the hatchet and create a single association??.

I do not know what happens. What is it that divides?. I am ready to make every effort to fix the current situation.

I am ready to make every effort to unite the two groups. This situation is ridiculous.

YWC, I agree with you. We are not giving an accurate picture to anyone.

AndyS, I sign your post.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Ideally we should have one association to represent the residents ... however its not surprising that perhaps there are 2 - its a huge development and people are so spread out as well over Europe, trying to get one organisation is surely difficult.

Also anyone stepping up and organising an association, and the people that join are undoubtedly good, decent people - and concerned enough to get involved. Coming off the sidelines. There is no WW3 or in-fighting as far as I am concerned... as in military terms we know who the 'enemy' is .... and 'we wont let them divide and conquer'

I also believe that there are a set of problems that have priority and importance and both associations will have a huge overlapping agreement. Certainly for the forseeable future... I am sure all will agree on what needs to happen, and coming at the same objectives from 2 directions is not totally a bad thing. Great victories have been achieved by allies - with the same principles - 'joining forces'

We dont need to feel obliged to support one and not the other and actually I see no reason why we cant be involved with both... until it gets 'legal'. Even in that case I would need to see a legal statement forbidding me to belong to both. Lets face it we have seen enough rule-bending coming from others.

So I personally wont let this worry me - and I certainly wont feel any negatvity to ANY group of concerned residents and I certainly dont feel any compulsion to 'nail my colours to one (sole) mast'

Feeling military today ......... (and blowing my horn, as usual )

Its important that we join up and get involved. In my case I'll consider both and if I can see that there is enough interest and enough people willing to get involved - I will as well. I just dont want another discussion forum... when there is so much money e.g >1.7m sitting there - about to be wasted.... lets not lose sight of that overriding priority!

So thanks Bill and Claire and if you would like more members - please can you send the details.

Jon
jon thanks for your reply.. We hope to see you at the meeting on the 25th at seven for seven thirty esurie golf club Regards..........
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

I ask you:

I do not know what happens. What is it that divides?. I am ready to make every effort to fix the current situation.

I am ready to make every effort to unite the two groups. This situation is ridiculous.

AndyS, I sign your post.
Hi,, if you think there is a hatchet that needs burying ,you seem to know more than most, Maybe you live much closer to Esurie than you let on ?? You said in a previous post that you can easily get there (Esurie ) DOES THIS MEAN YOUR COMING TO THE MEETING ??
Maybe its time for you to come out..If you are a Lawyer and spanish you will be made welcome.. The meeting on the 25th is open to all those who care about Esurie ( Please leave all hatchets at home ) REGARDS B & C
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:18 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

I ask you:

AndyS, I sign your post.
Hi everyone... and thanks SL as ever for all your help. (Note Bill and Claire replied just as I hit send - I hadnt seen the reply from them. We must have reacted at the same time. Coincidence. I hope MANY people will go to this meeting on March 25 - I would if I was there)

However I dont think there is any hatchet to bury! There is no problem between the 2 groups. The ABC owners association is NEW - so there hasnt been time to have a problem!.

Unless something is going on behind the scenes... there is no problem or dispute between the 2 organisations. I didnt know either one even existed before the past couple of weeks. I cant see how there is any in-fighting.

Lets not create a problem where there is not one. Lets not give the Mayor and the board something to laugh about!

If we somehow try and kill one organisation there will be issues and some sort of fight as well. We dont want that as the people in these groups are all good people concerned for CE.

Remember we need to be focussed on finding a way to get the bank guarantees. If there are 2 groups they will surely agree that we need to get that and we can petition together or as 2 groups.

Its better to have 1 single group but we cant kill one off - unless the 2 groups themselves meet and agree to either work together or come together. I wont do anything to increase tension between groups - but I will be prepared to help to drive some honesty and openness - and achievement of financial promises from the EUC.

I cant believe that there is any problem here between the groups, I cant see how any negativity could have happened in such a short time

Lets stay cool and focus where its necessary

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Feb 23rd 2010 at 5:21 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Hi Bill and Claire

Can you please explain better what you mean with " And the new association has been started by a group of owners, decent people together making sure esurie moves forward".
Hi ywc
Sorry about the confusion,, I simply ment to say that, A new association has been started by a group of owners decent people together making sure Esurie moves forward..Hope this helps.....Im sure you would agree it would be best if we are all singing from the same hymn sheet....
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone... and thanks SL as ever for all your help. (Note Bill and Claire replied just as I hit send - I hadnt seen the reply from them. We must have reacted at the same time. Coincidence. I hope MANY people will go to this meeting on March 25 - I would if I was there)

However I dont think there is any hatchet to bury! There is no problem between the 2 groups. The ABC owners association is NEW - so there hasnt been time to have a problem!.

Unless something is going on behind the scenes... there is no problem or dispute between the 2 organisations. I didnt know either one even existed before the past couple of weeks. I cant see how there is any in-fighting.

Lets not create a problem where there is not one. Lets not give the Mayor and the board something to laugh about!

If we somehow try and kill one organisation there will be issues and some sort of fight as well. We dont want that as the people in these groups are all good people concerned for CE.

Remember we need to be focussed on finding a way to get the bank guarantees. If there are 2 groups they will surely agree that we need to get that and we can petition together or as 2 groups.

Its better to have 1 single group but we cant kill one off - unless the 2 groups themselves meet and agree to either work together or come together. I wont do anything to increase tension between groups - but I will be prepared to help to drive some honesty and openness - and achievement of financial promises from the EUC.

I cant believe that there is any problem here between the groups, I cant see how any negativity could have happened in such a short time

Jon
Well written jon
Seeing as there has only been one public meeting called, we can all get together on the 25th and move on ........
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting news:
MF has paid.
Received today from L&G. Also, a copy of the modified estatutos of the EUC CE in Spanish only.

Last edited by Carol&John; Feb 23rd 2010 at 6:49 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:53 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Jon

Well - look out of the window and you will see a pig flying past a blue moon.

I received an email from the EUC administrators ..... wait for it...

MF have paid their EUC bill...!

I hope its for the total amount...

Wonders never cease!!!

Jon
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Jon, have you put me on "ignore"???
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Brizey is an unknown quantity at this point

Well - look out of the window and you will see a pig flying past a blue moon.

I received an email from the EUC administrators ..... wait for it...

MF have paid their EUC bill...!

I hope its for the total amount...

Wonders never cease!!!

Jon
Hi Jon

Great News... will be interesting to see if and when an official announcement is made.
Unfortunately cannot make it to the Golf Club for 25th but would certainly like to have been able to. Will be in Esuri next month and would like to add my support to proposed "action group" as I believe it makes no difference whether there is one or two organisations, as long as they have a united outlook relating to the common good of Esuri as a whole.

Kind regards

Brizey
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:42 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Jon, have you put me on "ignore"???
oops sorry 2nd time today... I open a window to reply then get caught up in a discussion or something and I post 'late'.

Sorry didnt want to hijack your news... good news at that....

Jon
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:44 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Well written jon
Seeing as there has only been one public meeting called, we can all get together on the 25th and move on ........
Hi Bill and Claire

Arthur from the Owners Organisation has cleared things up nicely with this post on the thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=12

I sadly wont be able to make the meeting on the 25th, 18:30 at the golf club - but if you decide to make a formal organisation, please can you let us know the details afterwards so we can be involved if we wish. The details of this meeting are on this post

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=466

Finally if I may repeat my point about the bank guarantees: I would appreciate/suggest that this can be discussed on the day. If there is a plan for eg a petition to the mayor; a standard letter for us to send; some other action to try and get this payment etc etc... please count me in. Im sure many would agree.

Thanks and regards
Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Feb 24th 2010 at 6:48 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.