Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Jan 11th 2009, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Happy New Year mis esurianos.
My apologies, I am afraid I have so many questions:

1. Who is the President of the Costa Esuri Urbanization? It is Fadesa, isn't it?
2. Who else, along with the Mayor and the owners of individual parcelas, would have been invited to this (Fadesa's) meeting? (I am answering my own question, again.) The Presidents of each CP (Comunidad de propietarios): Las Encinas & Vista Esuri apartments & penthouses (RAGOs I & II), Marina Esuri apartments & duplexes (RMA I), Las Lomas townhouses(RVA4), and Las Jarras townhouses (RVA1?). Have I missed anybody? These are only the Fadesa sites, I believe.
3. What about the Guadiana Golf CP, Los Albatros CP, Ayad Golf CP, Sea & Sun CP, etc? Aren't they all part of the Urbanizacion, and therefore, part of the new EUC?
4. Was there any representation on their behalf? Did the meeting on the 31st December meet quorum?
5. Has a constitution for the EUC been drafted?

That'll do for now.
In case anyone should reply with the questions: "Why don't you know all the answers? You are a property owner, aren't you?" I would just like to say that I have read enough of "ajo y agua".

Carol
Old Jan 11th 2009, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Luz,
You are correct, the information has been available.
Since 2005 (earliest I've found) & 2008 (latest I've found):
http://www.derecho.com/l/bop-huelva/...ipal-ayamonte/

Carol

P.S. The relevant pages are 7583 - 7593 from the first pdf.

Last edited by Carol&John; Jan 11th 2009 at 1:34 pm. Reason: add p.s.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hello Luz,

Carol
Hi Carol & John

In our case I think the information should be available from our administrators.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Happy New Year mis esurianos.
My apologies, I am afraid I have so many questions:

1. Who is the President of the Costa Esuri Urbanization? It is Fadesa, isn't it?
2. Who else, along with the Mayor and the owners of individual parcelas, would have been invited to this (Fadesa's) meeting? (I am answering my own question, again.) The Presidents of each CP (Comunidad de propietarios): Las Encinas & Vista Esuri apartments & penthouses (RAGOs I & II), Marina Esuri apartments & duplexes (RMA I), Las Lomas townhouses(RVA4), and Las Jarras townhouses (RVA1?). Have I missed anybody? These are only the Fadesa sites, I believe.
3. What about the Guadiana Golf CP, Los Albatros CP, Ayad Golf CP, Sea & Sun CP, etc? Aren't they all part of the Urbanizacion, and therefore, part of the new EUC?
4. Was there any representation on their behalf? Did the meeting on the 31st December meet quorum?
5. Has a constitution for the EUC been drafted?

That'll do for now.
In case anyone should reply with the questions: "Why don't you know all the answers? You are a property owner, aren't you?" I would just like to say that I have read enough of "ajo y agua".

Carol
The Mayor of Ayamonte who is a lawyer by profession and should be a very senior member of the board in any event.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jan 11th 2009 at 1:44 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Really? The Mayor is the President of the CE Urb?
An EUC which is what has just been formed is a quasi - public body that acts as the over - arching community for all of the detached villas and other communities at CE. The authorisation of the Town Hall is required to form the entity that is the EUC. The regulations allow private persons to share administration of the services with the municipal authority.

It seems to me that the Mayor has a right to be on the board and why not make him President since he represents the single most powerful voice.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello Luz,

Carol

P.S. The relevant pages are 7583 - 7593 from the first pdf.
Can't find any page numbers!
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

My apologies, John. Looks like I copied twice. Here it is:
http://www.diphuelva.es/asp/BOP/pdf/20051026-1.pdf
Pages are numbered on the top of the page.
Can you open the file? If not, google search using: estatutos entidad urbanistica conservacion esuri fadesa. This pdf is the third on the list. The other link (derecho) is the 7th on the list. This is a modification of the earlier one (26 Oct. 2005).
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; Jan 11th 2009 at 4:41 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
An EUC which is what has just been formed is a quasi - public body that acts as the over - arching community for all of the detached villas and other communities at CE. The authorisation of the Town Hall is required to form the entity that is the EUC. The regulations allow private persons to share administration of the services with the municipal authority.

It seems to me that the Mayor has a right to be on the board and why not make him President since he represents the single most powerful voice.
I get the point when you say the Mayor has been elected onto the board for the EUC. However, my question remains, who is/was the President of the CE Urb. prior to the formation of the EUC?
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My apologies, John. Looks like I copied twice. Here it is:
http://www.diphuelva.es/asp/BOP/pdf/20051026-1.pdf
Pages are numberd on the top of the page.
Can you open the file? If not, google search using: estatutos entidad urbanistica conservacion esuri fadesa. This pdf is the third on the list. The other link (derechos) is the 7th on the list.
Carol
Found it. I always expected the EUC to be formed since the Law says it must be but I worry about the undue haste which seemed to have happened just before Christmas and immediately following the announcement by the supervising Judge that Fadesa was solvent and could trade out of Administration.

Fadesa must still own over 1000 properties and a large number of plots so they will have a huge ongoing commitment to pay their share of the EUC costs. Is this €6m that they have put forward in lieu of further payments or is it as it should be to bring the infrastructure up to scratch before adoption by the Ayuntamiento with the normal annual payments to follow. Will the EUC be registered as a creditor to make sure that the payments are made?
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I get the point when you say the Mayor has been elected onto the board for the EUC. However, my question remains, who is/was the President of the CE Urb. prior to the formation of the EUC?
Until the formation of the EUC there was no over - arching body to be President of.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi all, just picked up a copy of the Oracle (dated 9th January). The next copy (due out on the 6th of Feb.) will be called the Costa de la Luz Resident having been taken over by the Resident Group. On page 3 is a article entitled Costa Esuri Takes on EUC Status. Mike and Bryony
Thanks for that info I have been taking a look at the website every now and then and as recent as Wednesday nothing had changed. Just had a looksee and there it is the best info yet on what is going on.

No the €6m is not underhand it is a bond against completion of the infrastructure to the agreed layout and standard. See: -

http://www.theoraclenews.com/index.p...=186&Itemid=26
Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nedkelly2
Alice
By your response I can see you have very strong feelings about this, I would like to know what motivates you in such a way. I will not be drawn into an argument regarding these issues other than saying I believe all the Presidents do this thankless task. The post that initiated my response was a personal attack. You must also be aware that all the representatives are DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED.
I really feel that as residents we should stand together, not bicker like children. Some, in my opinion, have motives which are not in the interests of the community at large. If we continue to fight amongst each other the only losers are ourselves.
As an aside, regarding the meeting on 31/12, I believe some of the posts are confused with a meeting that was held a few weeks ago which was by invitation only and not connected with the 31/12 meeting.
End of subject as far as I am concerned.
Ned
Ned I could not agree more we should all stand together at Esuri. Things are bad in general and in CE so we must do all we can to improve the situation.

The formation of the EUC was required by Law and Carol has demonstrated that it was first mooted in 2005 so it should not have surprised us that it is taking place now but it did surprise me.

What we must do is ensure that the Board and its members are truly representing the views of the majority of owners and working to improve the situation at the lowest cost.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

mark donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Ned I could not agree more we should all stand together at Esuri. Things are bad in general and in CE so we must do all we can to improve the situation.

The formation of the EUC was required by Law and Carol has demonstrated that it was first mooted in 2005 so it should not have surprised us that it is taking place now but it did surprise me.

What we must do is ensure that the Board and its members are truly representing the views of the majority of owners and working to improve the situation at the lowest cost.
i agree that if it is a requirement by law then so be it but the problem i see is that i am now paying in to a communnity an inter community a council tax and now this euc on a 2 bedroom house that i am only there maximum 6 weeks per year and i feel many other owners are in the same boat could it not benefit us all if the whole urb came under 1 umbrella and 1 monthly payment instead of all these splinter groups
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark donna
i agree that if it is a requirement by law then so be it but the problem i see is that i am now paying in to a communnity an inter community a council tax and now this euc on a 2 bedroom house that i am only there maximum 6 weeks per year and i feel many other owners are in the same boat could it not benefit us all if the whole urb came under 1 umbrella and 1 monthly payment instead of all these splinter groups
Read post 4696, I think you are confusing things a bit.
Villa owners pay for everything themselves, ie comunity charge and upkeep of the villa, if you are in a bloque then the running costs, ie pool gardens etc are shared, you are not paying twice.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

mark donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Read post 4696, I think you are confusing things a bit.
Villa owners pay for everything themselves, ie comunity charge and upkeep of the villa, if you are in a bloque then the running costs, ie pool gardens etc are shared, you are not paying twice.
believe me i pay 1 adminastration company for the community and a differant admin company for the inter community and then i have a yearly council tax bill so with this new euc charge that is 4 differant charges

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.