Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by lomas2
Thanks for this - but why were we never informed of any of this? It appeared to have happened very quickly.

The euro and the pound is almost equal now, and I am getting slightly worried about the situation. With the mortgage increased in pounds due to the rate, any extra charges really count now.

It appears that Steve Tipper is very well informed. I wish that he was our president! I have written to both our president and our intercommunity president, but have never received any reply.

Does anybody know who will actually be in charge of this? Will it be AEA? Or ADA? If so, it is bound to be very expensive. We appear to be paying a lot more than people administered by other companies. I have been to the ADA office many times, but I get a distinct feeling of being fobbed of every time.

Really worried - would actually sell if the market wasn't so bad. snip
This is almost like trying to decrypt code what does the email tell us, is it any different to the info that was posted on here before Christmas about the meeting between Intercommunity presidents and the Mayor organised by Fadesa and ADA for the 31st of December. All plot owners were to be invited to that meeting my invite arrived this week.

What we need to know is what was the outcome of the meeting and if the EUC was set up who is the President and were ADA appointed the Administrators?

There is already a monitoring group set up by "Arthur" who is President of one of the communities on Marina Esuri but he was excluded from the public meeting on the 31st. He has however started to list email addresses for all concerned owners and does communicate what he finds out. Look back to early December and add yourself to his list there is strength in numbers. If ADA are in the driving seat they can be deposed at the annual meeting but it will take a tremendous effort to outvote Fadesa who I guess still own a majority of property on Esuri.

However it does help if anyone has info to post it and not speak in guarded terms about matters that affect everyone not just the owners on this or that development. Knowledge is power!

Last edited by jdr; Jan 10th 2009 at 11:46 am.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Roger77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

if you want to be included in the mailing list to receive information relating to CE and in particular the EUC contact
c o s t a e s u r i @ y m a i l . c o m (remember to close the spaces)

Roger

Originally Posted by lomas2
Thanks for this - but why were we never informed of any of this? It appeared to have happened very quickly.

The euro and the pound is almost equal now, and I am getting slightly worried about the situation. With the mortgage increased in pounds due to the rate, any extra charges really count now.

It appears that Steve Tipper is very well informed. I wish that he was our president! I have written to both our president and our intercommunity president, but have never received any reply.

Does anybody know who will actually be in charge of this? Will it be AEA? Or ADA? If so, it is bound to be very expensive. We appear to be paying a lot more than people administered by other companies. I have been to the ADA office many times, but I get a distinct feeling of being fobbed of every time.

Really worried - would actually sell if the market wasn't so bad. snip

Last edited by jdr; Jan 10th 2009 at 11:48 am.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
This is almost like trying to decrypt code what does the email tell us, is it any different to the info that was posted on here before Christmas about the meeting between Intercommunity presidents and the Mayor organised by Fadesa and ADA for the 31st of December. All plot owners were to be invited to that meeting my invite arrived this week.

What we need to know is what was the outcome of the meeting and if the EUC was set up who is the President and were ADA appointed the Administrators?

There is already a monitoring group set up by "Arthur" who is President of one of the communities on Marina Esuri but he was excluded from the public meeting on the 31st. He has however started to list email addresses for all concerned owners and does communicate what he finds out. Look back to early December and add yourself to his list there is strength in numbers. If ADA are in the driving seat they can be deposed at the annual meeting but it will take a tremendous effort to outvote Fadesa who I guess still own a majority of property on Esuri.

However it does help if anyone has info to post it and not speak in guarded terms about matters that affect everyone not just the owners on this or that development. Knowledge is power!
First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY

John&Kath I totally agree with you. I live in Esuri from 2006 and nobody advised me or my neighbours about the EUC meeting on 31st of December. By law we (all Esuri owners) have the right to be invited and to decide about the future of Esuri, but how if nobody informs us ? I know that others administrations working in Esuri (ADA is not the only one) have not been informed/invited to that meeting and that´s also illegal. A lawyer friend told me that Arthur should never been excluded from that "public meeting". Why they objected? I only can think in one reason!!!! Looks like the EUC has already been signed last 31 of December. Now the council should make public the meeting minutes in less than one month, after that we (owners) have about 2 months to try to stop the EUC. If we do nothing it will be like in Isla Canela, they lost all their chances to stop their EUC because they were out of time. I support Arthur, he´s working very hard to help all Esuri owners. I really believe that we are the only ones who have the power to decide who will run our future, not Fadesa, ADA or the Town Hall. I am sure Esuri will be a fantastic place to live if we decide to.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yes we can
First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY

John&Kath I totally agree with you. I live in Esuri from 2006 and nobody advised me or my neighbours about the EUC meeting on 31st of December. By law we (all Esuri owners) have the right to be invited and to decide about the future of Esuri, but how if nobody informs us ? I know that others administrations working in Esuri (ADA is not the only one) have not been informed/invited to that meeting and that´s also illegal. A lawyer friend told me that Arthur should never been excluded from that "public meeting". Why they objected? I only can think in one reason!!!! Looks like the EUC has already been signed last 31 of December. Now the council should make public the meeting minutes in less than one month, after that we (owners) have about 2 months to try to stop the EUC. If we do nothing it will be like in Isla Canela, they lost all their chances to stop their EUC because they were out of time. I support Arthur, he´s working very hard to help all Esuri owners. I really believe that we are the only ones who have the power to decide who will run our future, not Fadesa, ADA or the Town Hall. I am sure Esuri will be a fantastic place to live if we decide to.
I am sure that the Law provides for everyone to be invited to community meetings and be given adequate notice. That clearly has not happened. I agree that Fadesa nor ADA should decide our future but I am afraid that the Town Hall has to be involved and we can influence that by registering on the Padron and voting in local elections even dare I suggest electing a candidate from Esuri.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Scratcher is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mark donna
i am not trying to be negative but just feel that the development at the moment needs a figurehead who we can address our concerns to and also find out what and when the next developments are going to be, an example of this is the big hill opposite johns house he could turn up their next month and the bulldozers could be there demolishing it ready to start a block of apartments he would not be given any notice or foresight of what they are going to look like yet being a close proximity neighbour he should be able to see whats gtting built right in front of him i live right behind the shops on lomas and we were told that the shops were going to be single storey with a walkway through the middle yet they ended up looking like the parnathon in athens totally over the top for the posistion they are in.the point i am trying to make is lets get any new developments postponed for the time being and get the authorities to channel all the ongoing developments finished and landscaped to a desirable standard
New year new start...I had hoped so, but looking at the posts so far not likely.

Ok so we are not in a perfect position at CE at the moment....but in 5 years things will be much better. Please remember we have a developer thats in administration, we are in the middle of a credit crunch and Spains economy is a basket case.

All told we cannot expect massive changes to CE in the near future. CE is private money....a private company does not build unless it can sell or gain an income from what it builds...so things will move slowly.

If we want accelerated changes then it will cost.

All this talk about ADA deciding the EUC is complete rubbish. The EUC was a condition of the original purchase. The email from the president of Rago 2 was both informative and re-assuring...10 euro a month...does'nt seem bad if it works out as suggested.

Please be clear ADA are just administrators.....they do what they are told to do by the owners who engaged them...they cannot go and vote on a communities behalf and bind us....they have no power to do so.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bennie
Thats what I was trying to get across Jdr. The official presidents send these emails through Ada to make sure they reach as many people that they concern as possible. All other emails that go round are just hearsay (again)!
BUT Bennie and jdr we are most definitly not part of any community just yet. When and if the EUC is formed we would be part of that so as yet we have no President to represent us! That is why the plot owners were invited individually and separatly but not until after the meeting had been held. Who is going to tell us the outcome of a meeting we could not attend due to late invatations?

Also not all communties that are constituted on Esuri use ADA as the management company so there must be another line of communication perhaps from the Town Hall direct since they sent out my invatation.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

BUT Bennie and jdr we are most definitly not part of any community just yet. When and if the EUC is formed we would be part of that so as yet we have no President to represent us! That is why the plot owners were invited individually and separatly but not until after the meeting had been held. Who is going to tell us the outcome of a meeting we could not attend due to late invatations?

Also not all communties that are constituted on Esuri use ADA as the management company so there must be another line of communication perhaps from the Town Hall direct since they sent out my invatation.
If you have property in the main Costa Esuri development (ie the urbanization) then you must be part of the main community, the same as the smaller blocks of apartments, but these also have their own presidents.
The main president sets out the rules and costs of the ubanization, these are then given to the other presidents who in turn let the other apartment owners know so they can pay their share.
The apartment owners also have other charges to pay as worked out by their president for the upkeep of their community block, whatever they name it.
If the presidents do their job you should never be paying double for services as some of you think you are.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Does anyone know if it is still possible to get a PDF version of the Oracle as I have not seen one for a while now. Maybe Fortaleza took that bit with him...?

Where is Fortaleza, where is Betris, in fact where is everybody lately..!!
Hi all, just picked up a copy of the Oracle (dated 9th January). The next copy (due out on the 6th of Feb.) will be called the Costa de la Luz Resident having been taken over by the Resident Group. On page 3 is a article entitled Costa Esuri Takes on EUC Status. Mike and Bryony
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
If you have property in the main Costa Esuri development (ie the urbanization) then you must be part of the main community, the same as the smaller blocks of apartments, but these also have their own presidents.
The main president sets out the rules and costs of the ubanization, these are then given to the other presidents who in turn let the other apartment owners know so they can pay their share.
The apartment owners also have other charges to pay as worked out by their president for the upkeep of their community block, whatever they name it.
If the presidents do their job you should never be paying double for services as some of you think you are.
I would agree that at some stage we must become part of an EUC (as laid out in Searl CH 20) but until now there has been no movement to form an EUC. It has now been formed and we were excluded from the meeting by way of the late invitation. This is not how it should be done. I have now read the results of the meeting and I believe false information is being given for instance that Fades are no longer in Administration this is just not true. They are viable in the eyes of the Judge to trade their way out of Administration so will not be forced into bankruptcy but will still be supervised by the Judge as Administrator.

The Mayor is to be president of the EUC I have no problems with that but a local solicitor is to be Secetary what will his charges be for that service and should that not have been tendered out for the best price.

The board will consist of 5 members and the Secretary two of those members will be from Fadesa WHY? The other two members will be an intercommunity president and another person not identified. Who represents the plot owners views? All this for €120 per annum on top of €500 Council Tax not a bargin in my view.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 6:57 pm
Luz
Forum Regular

Luz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud of

The people who will work on the EUC committee will not be paid. The person not identified is a Spanish, local, lady developer. The cost for Rago 2 apartments owners is 10 euros per month but the average cost is 22 euros per month. It all depends on the size of the property.
The people who wanted to be part of the committee put themselves forward and they were voted in. Each person at the meeting had a voice and a vote.
ADA have nothing to do with the EUC.
Hope this clears up the speculation.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:07 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Costa Esuri - Ayamonte

Originally Posted by Luz
The people who will work on the EUC committee will not be paid. The person not identified is a Spanish, local, lady developer. The cost for Rago 2 apartments owners is 10 euros per month but the average cost is 22 euros per month. It all depends on the size of the property.
The people who wanted to be part of the committee put themselves forward and they were voted in. Each person at the meeting had a voice and a vote.
You have summed it up perfectly, the onus is on the owner to find out what is happening.
I am sorry to say they need to attend the meetings if they want to do something about it, it is so difficult to change things later.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Luz
I was not present at the meeting although I was entitled to be there so I was disenfranchised. I firmly believe in NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION I would have put myself foreward had I been informed in time to attend. What is a local solicitor who does not have a house on Esuri on the board unpaid for. I suspect that the Secretary post will be remunerated or expenses paid which at Spanish legal rates will be expensive. If ADA have nothing to do with the EUC why did they call the meeting and attend alongside Fadesa? I am sorry until full minutes of the meeting are published and accounts made avaiable the speculation will grow and the suspicions increase.

Why were community Presidents excluded from the meeting only to be told by Town Hall staff that it was a public meeting and under the Royal Decree 3288/1978 and Law 8/1999 they were entitled and should have attended.

So the true cost for a plot owner is going to be €264 on top of the €500 council tax for what looks like double taxation to me since I will get no extra services for the 50% increase in my costs
Old Jan 10th 2009, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Luz
Hi Luz

Do you think that 10€ per month (I don´t want to think about 22€) plus the council tax, plus the monthly manzana fee, plus the monthly intercommunity fee etc.... that´s about 100€ per month, I bet Sotogrande owners pay less and there is a "small" difference.
How much people was in that meeting, the people who wanted to be there or the few invited? Who was my voice? who voted for me? Fadesa???
I don´t know if ADA has something to do with the EUC but the true is that others Administrations working in Esuri have not been informed about that meeting for example our Administrator.
I am not worried if the people who will work on the EUC committee will be paid or not, I personally don´t believe that is much people around like Madre Teresa (unfortunately) what really worries me is that a person like Arthur I would like to be my voice in that meeting was excluded.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:19 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

I was not present at the meeting although I was entitled to be there so I was disenfranchised. I firmly believe in NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION I would have put myself foreward had I been informed in time to attend. What is a local solicitor who does not have a house on Esuri on the board unpaid for. I suspect that the Secretary post will be remunerated or expenses paid which at Spanish legal rates will be expensive. If ADA have nothing to do with the EUC why did they call the meeting and attend alongside Fadesa? I am sorry until full minutes of the meeting are published and accounts made avaiable the speculation will grow and the suspicions increase.

Why were community Presidents excluded from the meeting only to be told by Town Hall staff that it was a public meeting and under the Royal Decree 3288/1978 and Law 8/1999 they were entitled and should have attended.

So the true cost for a plot owner is going to be €264 on top of the €500 council tax for what looks like double taxation to me since I will get no extra services for the 50% increase in my costs
"What is a local solicitor who does not have a house on Esuri on the board unpaid for. "

Do beleive that the solicitor in question does have an interest in property on Esuri. This is not "hearsay" as he acted for us on our purchase and told us this, however from experience of the service we personally received must say have concerns about any representation that may be given by him. Can't speak for others though?
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:56 pm
Luz
Forum Regular

Luz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud of

Why let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory
As you so rightly stated Yorkshire Scratcher, ADA had nothing to do with the meeting and were not present. They did not accompany the Fadesa representatives. The Presidents of ADA administered properties did not sit with the Fadesa representatives nor did they act as advisors. Neither party was sympathetic to the other.
Sometimes information has to be sought out, as many people on this thread do. If nobody choose to investigate when the meeting was going ahead then should we blame a third party for that?
As far back as the 17th. December Roger77 told us about the EUC. Did people ask their administrators to find out more? Did administrators try and find out more? All the information was in the public domain for anyone who choose to seek it out and attend the meeting.
Presidents could attend the meeting provided they could prove who they were ie; the minutes book from the meeting when they were elected President.
The meeting did not consist of "those people designated by Fadesa and invited by ADA"
It seems that if hearsay is repeated over and over then it becomes reality - a very frightening prospect.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.