correct grammar and punctuation plea

correct grammar and punctuation plea

Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:04 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: correct grammar and punctuation plea

Originally Posted by Lionda
]

Got the pics Crispy

Hey, I was just thinking I wonder if Lionda got the pics, I couldn't get the last batch to attach, so I will have another go maybe next week, they were just of me, Mal and girls so nothing exciting really.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:07 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hey, I was just thinking I wonder if Lionda got the pics, I couldn't get the last batch to attach, so I will have another go maybe next week, they were just of me, Mal and girls so nothing exciting really.
Well your place looks lovely - thanks for sending them. Looking forward to seeing the others You've certainly done some work on the place
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:17 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lionda
Well your place looks lovely - thanks for sending them. Looking forward to seeing the others You've certainly done some work on the place
Why thank you Lionda, yes we have worked very hard on the place and I have to say it is a very comfortable house to live in, it really is only putting finishing touches to the garden now. Next month we are building some raised flowerbeds along the wall by the garage and also one or two round the side where we have the our eating area.

Do you think we will get told off for leading this tread astray....