Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Sep 7th 2007, 4:42 am
Just Joined

JS&SS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV How happy am I

Originally Posted by Masey
Thanks for the pics of RVA1, not much seems to be said about these hopefully that is good news it all looks good in you pics anyway. I haven't seen anything from this area since I went out this time last year so these were very much appreciated. Glad to here also that the finish looked good, what about the surrounding areas, anything planted yet?
Not much planted yet - they are focussing on the pavements surrounding the townhouses. If you look carefully in picture 1 you can see the only palm tree on display!
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-dsc00083.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-dsc00082.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-dsc00085.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2007, 4:45 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by olivia
You could use www.transfershuelva.com to get yourselves to Ayamonte and pick up a car there which you could return in Seville. Crown have an agent down at Punta del Moral.
Hi Hoski

Please call Avis reservation centre, they will tell you about the charges. I think the number is 0870 606 0100 - but it will be ont e website

But I have to tell you that drop off in another country is VERY expensive... in fact very-very expensive..sorry.

Often one can get a good deal to drop off in the same country, BA exec club members I think can do it free, but in another country it is a huge uplift.

However if this has changed in the last year then please let us know.

The last time I did this I actually ended up paying for a far more expensive return airticket (than 2 singles to/from seperate contries and paying the drop off uplift.... the overall cost was cheaper this way.)

Sorry you are having a lot of hassles lately Hoski...

Regards
Jon
Old Sep 7th 2007, 6:43 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JS&SS
Not much planted yet - they are focussing on the pavements surrounding the townhouses. If you look carefully in picture 1 you can see the only palm tree on display!
I must say what I do notice in these pics of phase 2 is that outside our house on phase 1 we have an area approx the size of the yellow pathway in pic 3 which is planted with shrubs. I hadn't appreciated quite how much Fadesa had cut down on the "planting" . I've attached a pic of the front of our house taken at Easter and you can see the difference. They appear a bit scruffy in that picture, but looked lovely in August!

Sharon
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-house-easter-3-07.jpg  
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tednsharon
I must say what I do notice in these pics of phase 2 is that outside our house on phase 1 we have an area approx the size of the yellow pathway in pic 3 which is planted with shrubs. I hadn't appreciated quite how much Fadesa had cut down on the "planting" . I've attached a pic of the front of our house taken at Easter and you can see the difference. They appear a bit scruffy in that picture, but looked lovely in August!

Sharon
Hi

They are definitely cutting back but at least on the new townhouses there is two tone brickwork and numbering and some areas for planting. Nothing but cheap paintwork and grey bricks on Rago 1. We have not had a response to our complaint. Anyone going out there soon - can you report back on any progress on Rago 1?
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:57 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just been for a quick drive round the new phase 2 town houses to have a nosey. It is all looking very nice up there, with just the communal areas to be completed. I only drove round the outside as the guys were there block paving, yes you have block paving not the cheap crap that the Rago 1 and manzanas 4,5 and 6 of phase one town houses have. They are definately having planting as it is laid out for the plants to go in. It also looks as though the cleaners are busy as there are lots of sparkling windows. I also saw in one of the communal areas a kids slide and a couple of other kids things.

All in all in my opinion I think it looks very nice.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Just joined the site earlier today...

looking to buy a plot at R8, any info about the commercial facilities would be helpful

thanks

Ray
Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Just joined the site earlier today...

looking to buy a plot at R8, any info about the commercial facilities would be helpful

thanks

Ray
Hi Ray-Pauline,

Welcome to the forum. We have a plot on R 6 we were told that all the plots had been sold a year ago. Are you buying a resale?

What do you mean by commercial facilities? There will be lots on CE but non are finished at the moment.

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Hi John,

we are buying from a UK estate agent that bought about 10 plots, some on R6 and also R8.

regarding the commercial sites just wondered if other than the usual coffee shops if there will be things like Bank, medical centre etc?

Ray
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:06 am
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Argus are good but one should always check with them or any other car company that you can take your car over the border. Thats assumng that you rented in Portugal, or rented in Spain and are planning to go there.

I have an email from Argus saying that I shouldcheck the small print or call them to be sure.... no-one wants to be uninsured in another country in case of an accident!

Regards
Jon
Economy Car Hire (imaginatively to be found under www.economycarhire.com ) have no hidden extras - virtually every other company claims to have included cdw, then at Faro you discover the excess is £42000, and there is more to be paid to actually waiver collision damage in a way I recognise. Also they allow you to take that dramatic step over the Guardiana bridge without incurring another additional fee. Bless 'em - always rely on them myself now.

Anyway, three England wins in a day. That Fullers ESB is powerful stuff. Is there a bar local to CE recommended for England match days? Russia springs to mind as having potential for a little atmosphere.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angie & Jules
Economy Car Hire (imaginatively to be found under www.economycarhire.com ) have no hidden extras - virtually every other company claims to have included cdw, then at Faro you discover the excess is £42000, and there is more to be paid to actually waiver collision damage in a way I recognise. Also they allow you to take that dramatic step over the Guardiana bridge without incurring another additional fee. Bless 'em - always rely on them myself now.

Anyway, three England wins in a day. That Fullers ESB is powerful stuff. Is there a bar local to CE recommended for England match days? Russia springs to mind as having potential for a little atmosphere.
Hi
We used to use them. They are only booking agents. They always put us with Travelrent. We now go direct to Travelrent who have been mentioned many times on this forum. They have no hidden extras and are very good.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Dantill will become famous soon enough

Thanks for Argus Car Hire rental. They are the only company coming up so far where I can hire a 7/9 seater to drop of at Alicante Airport.

Only problem is we fly into Faro and can only pick up Car from Seville Airport.

Does anybody know how easy it would be to get a taxi and how much it would cost to Seville from CE/Ayamonte.

A couple of companies will let you pick up from Isla Canela hotels but you cannot drop of as far as Alicante.

Help...

Lynn
Old Sep 8th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

And I thought I was geographically challenged. I just checked my atlas and Russia seems a little far from Ayamonte, don't think the atmosphere would be that great either. Good vodka though.

We've used http://www.doyouspain.com three times now from Seville and they've been great. Good rates, no cross border charge and you don't pay until you pick up the car.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Does Fadesa pay pro-rata the community charge for the unsold properties in the community? I looked at the accounts for our manzana and it not at all clear. Incidently our president is starting proceedings against those owners who have not paid their community charge + 12%!
A very interesting point. It seems they probably have their bases covered, but dont even have to pay for the privilege. Might be worth asking the community president or the administrator though. These are all logged as questions to go through with our Abogado when they finally let us complete.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Economy Car Hire (imaginatively to be found under www.economycarhire.com ) have no hidden extras - virtually every other company claims to have included cdw, then at Faro you discover the excess is £42000, and there is more to be paid to actually waiver collision damage in a way I recognise. Also they allow you to take that dramatic step over the Guardiana bridge without incurring another additional fee. Bless 'em - always rely on them myself now.:
We also tend to always use Economy Car Hire. They are booking agents and usually put us with Crown Car Hire at Seville of Drive4Fun at Faro. The latter is quite a small concern, but we have not been let down as yet; usually get an 'upgrade' and have not suffered any additional charges.
Steve and Pat
Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:24 pm
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
And I thought I was geographically challenged. I just checked my atlas and Russia seems a little far from Ayamonte, don't think the atmosphere would be that great either. Good vodka though.

We've used http://www.doyouspain.com three times now from Seville and they've been great. Good rates, no cross border charge and you don't pay until you pick up the car.
Done me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.