Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Benny wants to shout it from the roof tops but he may get arrested so this is the next best thing

Benny came 3rd in the fortnightly Esuri golf competition yesterday!

Does this mean he is not a learner anymore?

Will peeps have a game with him now, or are you all afraid of the mighty Benny Parky?
Oh dear, it sounds like Benny might be too good to play with Steve now!!

But hey WELL DONE BENNY!!

Pat
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:44 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by matt begley
nice to know the handicap system works.....
Hey you, that aint funny....dont burst his bubble
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

My son is planning to visit at the beginning of Oct with a couple of mates and wants to play some golf. Can someone tell me what the green fees are at CE. Are there any deals.
How about prices at nearby courses? Any good reasonably priced?
Many thanks for any advice
Mike J
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:13 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Important things first.....GO GO GO Benny !!!!!

Now to other matters. This is for all the Lomas de Esuri Manzana 2 owners. I have just heard that the pool is closed as the recent storms have yet again brought down all the soil from that bloody awful ugly bank down into the pool.

I have been told that the "community" have closed it saying Fadesa need to solve the problem. Well lets face it that could be a stalemate for years.

So bad for all the people who look foward to their precious holiday in the sun and the main attraction on the site (and only one for those not interested in golf) is SHUT.

Any suggestions ???

Mel
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN

Now to other matters. This is for all the Lomas de Esuri Manzana 2 owners. I have just heard that the pool is closed as the recent storms have yet again brought down all the soil from that bloody awful ugly bank down into the pool.

I have been told that the "community" have closed it saying Fadesa need to solve the problem. Well lets face it that could be a stalemate for years.

So bad for all the people who look foward to their precious holiday in the sun and the main attraction on the site (and only one for those not interested in golf) is SHUT.

Any suggestions ???

Mel
do you want to borrow a key for M3?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Oh dear, it sounds like Benny might be too good to play with Steve now!!

But hey WELL DONE BENNY!!

Pat
Yes well done Benny; and I'll be having words with Pat later!

It's not as if she has seen me play; she just hides when I come from from the course.

Steve
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:19 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt begley
do you want to borrow a key for M3?
Ahhh ! Bless your heart Matt xx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

BarryC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Will be out on Sunday for a whole week of serious golf,be delighted to hear from anyone wanting to play. Missing the 2 weekly event yet again.

cheers

Barry
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Andy C
Hi all
We have just returned from a four week stay in our Rago 2 apartment.
As always it was fantastic and it is becoming harder and harder to leave.
Ada seem to be finally pulling their finger out and getting the site looking better. New parasols have been erected in the pool areas and a major planting programme has started. New secure sliding gates will soon be installed. The cleaning is still below standard however and all owners should keep moaning until they get it right.

There is however a major problem beginning to unravel.

We had aircon fitted last summer but it has been largely unuasable due to a continual problem of foul air permeating the flat when it is used. Fadesa of couse initially blamed the aircon installation, but after numerous adjustments by the engineers it is now confirmed that the problem is due to Fadesa.
When I reported it again this year after another round of aircon callouts, the lady in the Fadesa snagging office admitted that she has had numerous similar complaints. She said that they were looking at the plans and had decided to seek permission to enter each apartment with the intention of breaking and then resealing each sanitary-ware joint. Personally I do not think they know what the problem is and feel it is likely to prove a much more fundamental and major problem with incorrectly designed and installed sewers/drains and vents.Surely there should be no connection between stink pipes and internal aircon ducting.I have a horrible feeling this is going to run and run without a proper solution.
As such I would be interested in the views of other owners who have encountered this problem with a view to making a joint response to Fadesa should they fail to solve this.As I explained to the the Costa Esuri representetives of Fadesa, the value of our property has been reduced as a result of this problem.
Looking forward to hearing from anyone ( PM me )
Best regards
Andy C
Hi Andy,

We have just returned from 2 weeks in our apartment on Rago 1, where the AirCon was installed a few days before we left. The first time we used it for a long period, we too could smell foul air in the apartment. I am pretty sure that the waste pipe for the AirCon is part of the main waste from the toilets and that is while the smell is spread around. We will be checking it agian when we go back out next month, and if it still smells, then trust me I will be down the After Sales office straight away!!

John & Lynn
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:52 am
hoski and Myra

hoski is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BarryC
Hi all

Will be out on Sunday for a whole week of serious golf,be delighted to hear from anyone wanting to play. Missing the 2 weekly event yet again.

cheers

Barry
Hi there,
I have been trying to get in touch by email with Antonia Sanchez (membership organiser) but have had no reply . Does anyone know if she is around or perhaps she is on holiday? Would be grateful for an answer.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoski
Hi there,
I have been trying to get in touch by email with Antonia Sanchez (membership organiser) but have had no reply . Does anyone know if she is around or perhaps she is on holiday? Would be grateful for an answer.
Hi hoski,

Antonia is no longer doing that job it is now Maria Ponce Gallardo T.+34 650 392 153 Costa Esuri Golf Club

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Any suggestions ???

Mel

Hi Mel,

Oh no not again:curse:Just when I thought we had turned a corner I find out that my air con is still not working,my gate has been fitted the wrong way around and now there's s--t in the pool.

Regards

Tony
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:04 am
Just Joined

ken 555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any suggestions ???

Mel
get interested in golf!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:27 am
MEL & JOHN

Oh Tony, sorry for all your problems, some light though.....Gordon replied straight away to my email about the pool. He has always said that Fadesa had responsibility to sort out the "dirt bank" problem B4 the "community" took on the gardens etc. Fadesa said the wall would address that and it wouldn't happen again. Gordon has now, with the recent storm results, proved to them he was right and I understand has, or will be, showing them round, taking photo's etc. Apparently the pool will be cleaned and the opened again quite soon.

Mel
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:28 am
MEL & JOHN

Originally Posted by ken 555
get interested in golf!
Who said it spoilt a good walk ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.