Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Oct 11th 2006, 7:54 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pelayo Moron?

Originally Posted by Marta & Javier
Excuse me!
My name is Javier Serrano and yes, I am a solicitor.
I am just defending the rest of my professional colleagues from other bad professional colleagues, but am not pointing anybody, are you?
I do not know who you are, but I think I know who you might be working for...
Just for your own knowledge, we are just defending our profession from a general complaint like "being unprofessional for not coming back to one client on time is typical from spanish solicitors". This kind of accusation affect to my profession more than anything else and it is unacceptable to us. Because, S&J SOLICITORS is proud of offering the best legal services quality in the area.
Please, send this message to your Boss and let people speak loudly and in freedom.
Best regards,
Well, Javier, sorry if I offended you. It's just that I think you should not be using this forum for free advertising of your own company. You should have to pay for a link like all the other companies you see on this page.

And the way in which you "defend" your profession sounded more like you were slating your competitors for your own financial gain.

I would send this message to my boss if I could, but seeing as I work for myself I think I might save myself some time and not bother.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by John & Kath
The seven floor building in the centre of two of the photos is the new Barcelo 4* Hotel..
Hey John,
Thanks for that! Yes, I thought that was you in the photo!(only kidding)
What's the latest on the commercial centre?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

Marta & Javier is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Well, Javier, sorry if I offended you. It's just that I think you should not be using this forum for free advertising of your own company. You should have to pay for a link like all the other companies you see on this page.

And the way in which you "defend" your profession sounded more like you were slating your competitors for your own financial gain.

I would send this message to my boss if I could, but seeing as I work for myself I think I might save myself some time and not bother.
Still unknown Sir/Madam
Whether I pay or not, I do not think is your business whatsoever. S&J Solicitors´ good name is spread by our satisfied clients all over the world.
I understand Sue is a brilliant administrator of this site and she knows how to do her job much better than you.
Besides, I did not mean to advertise our Firm on this forum, firstly because we do not need it and secondly because if somebody would like to see our forum member details, everybody can do it by clicking on my public profile.
However, everybody in the area knows very well who my colleague Marta and I are, so it would not be necessary to be advertised in this forum.
I accept your apologies but let us give you an advice: think first and then write/speak, you can harm people and businesses.
Regards,
Old Oct 11th 2006, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandDawnH
Here are a few photos taken from the river at about 7pm on October 1st. Hope you like them.

Paul and Dawn
Is there any history of the river flooding?? The buildings look rather close to the water, and I don't see any floodbank.

BW.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 6:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by big wheels
Is there any history of the river flooding?? The buildings look rather close to the water, and I don't see any floodbank.

BW.
I agree with that, it looks like the footings are about water level, with just what has been dug out and spread about to form a sort of rolling hilly defence.
And knowing how it rains in Spain at certain times, even the roads near me have been a meter under water
Old Oct 12th 2006, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters

Well said Keith,

You responded in exactly the way I was going to, only quicker!

JDR, as moderator of this thread can I ask you to remove the offending posts as I'm sure they contravene Forum rules on advertising.

Regards
Chris
Old Oct 12th 2006, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

PaulandDawnH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola!
Thanks Paul & Dawn for the photos! Is this the new hotel? It's interesting to
view the landscape from this angle.
Regards,
Carol
Yes, it certainly looks like the hotel. We thought the golf frontage looked very tasteful as well. It is maturing well.

Paul and Dawn
Old Oct 12th 2006, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi Carol&John and All,

We returned last Sunday from Ayamonte. We again stayed at the Barcelo Isla Cristina. Fadesa are the construction partners for Barcelo for Spain at least and we think the standards attained by the Barcelo group are very good on a par with RIU from our experience. This we think augers well for the first CE hotel which is definitely the one in the middle of Paul's photo.

The commercial centre is making progress there are 5 tower cranes on site where all the excavation is complete and the over-site concrete has been laid. The ground beams and the column starter bars are in place but it does not look much but definite progress is being made. The small commercial centre (C5) behind Sam is well under way more progress than the recent photo and I think C4 behind us has been started as well (both these are being built by Pracsa).

New developments are springing up all across the site around the end of the bridge and up at the back where Tasa are building but there is still huge amounts of open space.

Golf I is very well advanced and looks playable with the buggy routes all laid in concrete to avoid wear. I asked at the shed when it if it would open in October as promised over a year ago but as usual the answer was a vague before the end of the year without specifying which year.

Golf II is amazing the grass has "Sprit" and with the intensive watering it should make rapid progress before "winter". I have tried to capture this on my photos but it is hard to discern at this stage. The first pic is down the 8th in front of our plot and you can just see the haze of grass toward the green. The second and third are of 6 & 7 in front of Andy S and you can definitly see grass.

Overall we were absolutely thrilled with the site which intensifies our disappointment with the slow progress Fadesa make with handovers of plots. Apart from the multi plot developers we only saw 2 individual plots under way, one on the corner of R-7 opposite the big tent and R-37.3 has been fenced off. This should be close to you Paul.

Ayamonte was lovely as usual but we found that there was a week of festival in Isla Cristina for the "Stations" and V R Sta Antonio was almost closed off for a week to celebrate Republic day and "Beach" week.

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hey John,
Thanks for that! Yes, I thought that was you in the photo!(only kidding)
What's the latest on the commercial centre?
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-aut11201.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-aut11203.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-aut11204.jpg  
Old Oct 12th 2006, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Carol&John and All,

We returned last Sunday from Ayamonte.
The small commercial centre (C5) behind Sam is well under way more progress than the recent photo and I think C4 behind us has been started as well
John.
Great news. Thanks for te photographs.

Does anyone have any idea who or what may be going in the two small commercial cntres? We're hoping for bars, restaurants or maybe a small supermercado.

Steve y Pat
Old Oct 12th 2006, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

Dave Williams is an unknown quantity at this point

re Pelayo Moron.......OOPs would help if I had been emailing him on his office email rather than a hotmail address I got some time ago!! He has been on hols for two weeks and Ive had three emails from him today even though its a bank holiday!! Completing on Tuesday all being well!! The mans now a hero!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

Dave Williams is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure someone has recommended a light shop in Ayamonte where they come out and fit the lights? Can anyone recommend such a place (or a shop, and an electrician?)
Old Oct 12th 2006, 1:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Well said Keith,

You responded in exactly the way I was going to, only quicker!

JDR, as moderator of this thread can I ask you to remove the offending posts as I'm sure they contravene Forum rules on advertising.

Regards
Chris

Sue removed it while I was watching the dreaded football
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Beggsie is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi

I have just joined this thread as I am currently looking at Costa Esuri with a view to purchasing two properties. Can anyone tell me how 'guaranteed' the marina is? Also, what are the pitfalls you have come across - what should I look out for, where is the best area to buy? Are there going to be shuttle busses to the beach? Will they be easy to rent out? And probably much and many more questions... Have had one site visit and going back out in a couple of weeks. Help and advice is welcome..
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Beggsie
Hi

I have just joined this thread as I am currently looking at Costa Esuri with a view to purchasing two properties. Can anyone tell me how 'guaranteed' the marina is? Also, what are the pitfalls you have come across - what should I look out for, where is the best area to buy? Are there going to be shuttle busses to the beach? Will they be easy to rent out? And probably much and many more questions... Have had one site visit and going back out in a couple of weeks. Help and advice is welcome..
Just read this and the previous three parts, I think everything you wish to know has been covered, but maybe not the shuttle bus
Old Oct 12th 2006, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi Beggsie,

Welcome to the forum! I would follow the advice of JDR and read extensively thro the previous 3 parts of the thread where all of the questions that you can think of and more will have been asked and answered.

There was a previous discussion on the marina and you should read that. It definitely does not have full planning approval yet and without that it will not get built. However when I was out in June and last week I popped into the TI office and collected the latest town maps and in each case on different maps it is shown. There is a definite shortage of berthing space on this part of the coast both Ayamonte and V R Stna Antonia increased their capacity last summer and it is already taken up.

I think it will go ahead with environmental safeguards but not anytime soon but in 10 years when CE is complete it will have a Marina to be proud of.

Regards,

John.

Originally Posted by Beggsie
Hi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.