Reload this Page >

Anyone on here featured on Place in Sun type programmes

Anyone on here featured on Place in Sun type programmes

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

mrs teapot will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone on here featured on Place in Sun type programmes

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Especially since despite apparently living in France Nigel was in fact the Producer and narrator for the series about Boscastle, A seaside Parish!

Update, the program A seaside parish was made by Tiger Aspect productions, who also made, wait for it................................................ ................................A PLACE IN FRANCE.

Coincidence?

Now I know for sure, they are all a heap of, well, toilet, to put it politely.

To the flan person above re Relocation - you got out just in time! What a set-up! I bet you laugh when you see the comedy spoofs about "Relocation, relocation, relocation, relocation" !
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
But was Nippi a postmaster, thats the big question

That's what I was just thinking too!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrs teapot
That's what I was just thinking too!!!!!
....and what about the camp restauranteur from London? I really liked him too, I found him hilarious/endearing. Now my illusions are shattered!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:33 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

To the flan person above re Relocation - you got out just in time! What a set-up! I bet you laugh when you see the comedy spoofs about "Relocation, relocation, relocation, relocation" !

Yeah, it would've all been a bit embarrassing I reckon. The only reason we applied to go was that they'll be able to get Surveyers, Planning Office officials and the like out instantly if we came across something worthwhile. And they'd have no doubt had the Agents working especially hard just for the free advertising. Their attitude was all wrong though - and that was enough to put us off.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:01 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

....and what about the camp restauranteur from London? I really liked him too, I found him hilarious/endearing. Now my illusions are shattered!
No Reza Mahammad, is a famous chef and restauranteur from London, originally from Mumbai, he owns the Star Of India.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

No Reza Mahammad, is a famous chef and restauranteur from London, originally from Mumbai, he owns the Star Of India.

Oh, he's the real McCoy then? Good - I thought he was fantastic - great entertainment when he is around (I mean that in a good way btw!).
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:26 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, he's the real McCoy then? Good - I thought he was fantastic - great entertainment when he is around (I mean that in a good way btw!).
He has been on some other stuff, I think they met when he did a program called Delhi Bellies.

I have a friend in the tv industry and I get so much gossip from her its mad!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

He has been on some other stuff, I think they met when he did a program called Delhi Bellies.

I have a friend in the tv industry and I get so much gossip from her its mad!
Delhi Bellies??!! Is that about cooking them a curry then watching them have Dysentry? I wouldnt wish Dys on anyone, its really seriously nasty.