Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Animal barbarism in Spain

Animal barbarism in Spain

Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animal barbarism in Spain

Originally Posted by JLFS
If the highlighted bit is what you really think, then you are seriously in need of help............So you dont work, then?
You must be the only farmer who boasts that apart from Prince Charles. He has a bit of a small holding, a bit like yourself.

But then I forgot that you have an infinity with the bovines of this world. Your cows probably get and prepare their own food or feed.
I suppose that they also clean up their own cowpats or cowsplats.

Then when the time comes to pay the ultimate price they all march themselves off to the slaughter house.

Then with all that free time you can pass the whole day on Tinterweb........mixing it with the EXPATS.............

Come on, rather than typing these sort of inane ramblings, you tell me what is wrong with my assessment of an animals inability to reason? Are you telling me that an animal HAS the ability to reason?

I never said I was a farmer, I have livestock, and anyone who bothered to read my posts (cue the now VERY boring comments about my pst count... by the way, I have been on here for three and a half years brightspark) will know that I have reared rare breeds for years now but a farmer I am now, never will be and would never want to be. Now what makes me think that Dick was never a farmer is that he should know that the chores for 17 cattle and 50 sheep would take no longer than about 2 hours...

Now, as I said before, if you want a thread about the amount of time I spend on the internet then feel free to do so, but as I was told by someone not too far from here, start your own thread and leave this one alone.

Now... why is it the bulls attack the matador? Oh yeah, because they KNOW they are going to die....
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
[/COLOR]I am really worried for you mental state, have you read the post you made?

You are asking why the bull iIN THE BULL RING doesnt go and find something else to do.

Oh,never thought of that, he must like it then coz if he didnt he could do something about it. If not he would be selling popcorn or programmes. çI dont think that the poor animal has much choice in the matter,

You do realize that we are talking about the bull here, an animal closed in an arena with the public baying for blood. Should he just demand to be taken back to the herd????? OMG you have completly lost it............

you say he has the choice to leave whenever he wants because he is going to get hurt, and you have the cheeck to call Dick Dastarly at TIT.

If I were you I would give the EXPATS and COWPATS a miss, and seek some profession help, before it really is too late.
As I said to the Fake one, if you cant understand the language you type in, don't type in it....
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:20 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes you get a bull that is a bit pissed off.

Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:25 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;8182153]Come on, rather than typing these sort of inane ramblings, you tell me what is wrong with my assessment of an animals inability to reason? Are you telling me that an animal HAS the ability to reason?

I never said I was a farmer, I have livestock, and anyone who bothered to read my posts (cue the now VERY boring comments about my pst count... by the way, I have been on here for three and a half years brightspark) will know that I have reared rare breeds for years now but a farmer I am now, never will be and would never want to be. Now what makes me think that Dick was never a farmer is that he should know that the chores for 17 cattle and 50 sheep would take no longer than about 2 hours...

Now, as I said before, if you want a thread about the amount of time I spend on the internet then feel free to do so, but as I was told by someone not too far from here, start your own thread and leave this one alone.

Now... why is it the bulls attack the matador? Oh yeah, because they KNOW they are going to die....[/QUOTE]

Do the bulls attack the bullfighter?
From what little I have seen the bull needs to be provoked, and the bullfighter does try really hard to attract the bulls attention, by waving a brightly coloured cape about.

I just see a confused animal, that is trapped and a load of guys goading and hurting.

As for reading you posts what all 35K of them.

Just because one person with nothing better to do writes so many does not mean that anyone in their right mind would want to trawl through them to find what you did and did not say...........
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:28 am
Straw Man.

Now because all you can do is comment about my post count in EVERY single post you reply to I will treat you like the child you so obviously desire to be, so I will pat you on the head and say... "Yes dear, thats right.... bless you..."

Now is anyone actually going to discuss the topic in hand?
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:28 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Sometimes you get a bull that is a bit pissed off.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q0AomCiI7...rom=PL&index=9
The crowd really got their monies worth..........
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:30 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm I wonder what he said here.
Attached Thumbnails Animal barbarism in Spain-023.jpg  
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:31 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
Brilliant... I think you posted that on the OTHER bullfighting thread didn't you?
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
I have no idea what he said, but I bet it was said in a very high pitch
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Brilliant... I think you posted that on the OTHER bullfighting thread didn't you?
Ha Ha when I got called naughty names by that veggie.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:38 am
Banned

It does make me wince though, when you see a guy about to be separated from the BanCO JONES..........

By the way did he go on to father any children?
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:40 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
Ha Ha when I got called naughty names by that veggie.
Now she was real fun, you could have a good argument with her!
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:47 am
Banned

Now because all you can do is comment about my post count in EVERY single post you reply to I will treat you like the child you so obviously desire to be, so I will pat you on the head and say... "Yes dear, thats right.... bless you..."

Now is anyone actually going to discuss the topic in hand?
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:50 am
Straw Man.

Now bull fighting is obviously done to death, how do we feel about the donkeys and the treatment of dogs?
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:54 am
Banned

Now bull fighting is obviously done to death, how do we feel about the donkeys and the treatment of dogs?
What aspect are you talking about, the pampered pooch, the ones chained up, out in all weathers. Dogs in Asian countries being bred for food, greyhounds, the fur coats made from dogs that are being skinned alive, being highlighted by Heather Mills. be a bit more specific.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.