Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Worst Film You've Ever Seen

Worst Film You've Ever Seen

Old Jan 5th 2011, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worst Film You've Ever Seen

Originally Posted by typical
There was certainly plenty of cleavage on show, along with lots of slow panning shots of space.

Can't imagine trying to follow Memento stoned, good grief. There can't be many films worse to watch stoned. (Actually, that could be a good topic one day...)
Her nipples weren't 'on show', but you could see them, if you follow me..........
Old Jan 10th 2011, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

OK OK............ cancel all previous nominations..........

I've just seen Jennifer's Body (that's a film, not a bit of gossip).

Despite having two very good things going for it (Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried), it was seriously, unfailingly awful.

Even the obligatory lesbian scene between them (two of the prettiest girls on the planet, please note) could not redeem it.

It also helps to explain why their careers have both gone spectacularly downhill ever since...............
Old Jan 17th 2011, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Incendiary starring Euan McGregor and Michelle Williams - dire
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Blimey............. January must be "Crap Films on TV Month"........

Anyone see 'Orphan' last night? Not even the brilliant Vera Farmiga could save it - mind you, at one point, it did actually rise to the level of mediocrity.........
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

the american, with george clooney...stuck with the pain for 45 mins and then had to give up, it was sooooo slow...

MM, xx
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:35 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
the american, with george clooney...stuck with the pain for 45 mins and then had to give up, it was sooooo slow...

MM, xx
I quite liked it, but yes it was slow. It was very European in feel and I never really got the point of it.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:38 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
I really quite liked it... though I had had a few glasses of champagne before watching it, maybe that helped...
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
Despite having two very good things going for it (Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried), it was seriously, unfailingly awful. Even the obligatory lesbian scene between them (two of the prettiest girls on the planet, please note) could not redeem it...
Well we enjoyed it in the lion's den. The special effects were dreadful but at least the movie kept us entertained for 90 minutes.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:48 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I quite liked it, but yes it was slow. It was very European in feel and I never really got the point of it.
I think the intention was for it to feel European, given the title and the location. I felt it did pretty well up until nearly the end, which defied sense.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:50 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Despite having two very good things going for it (Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried), it was seriously, unfailingly awful.

Even the obligatory lesbian scene between them (two of the prettiest girls on the planet, please note) could not redeem it.

It also helps to explain why their careers have both gone spectacularly downhill ever since...............
I gave it about 30 mins to see if Fox got her kit off, but the best I got was her swim across the lake (and to see if was in any other way watchable). Waste of time.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 12:00 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I think the intention was for it to feel European, given the title and the location. I felt it did pretty well up until nearly the end, which defied sense.
I believe it's based on a novel.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I gave it about 30 mins to see if Fox got her kit off, but the best I got was her swim across the lake (and to see if was in any other way watchable). Waste of time.
So you missed the full naked shagging scene?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 12:31 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by lionheart
So you missed the full naked shagging scene?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:14 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

Went to watch 'Hereafter' last friday. First 10 minutes showed lots of promise, the rest......?

Apparently they're making a sequel - 'Watching paint dry'
Old Jan 24th 2011, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

JulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really nice

I thought the Expendables was truly awful. Add Jennifer's Body to that too - absolutely dire!

Don't be dissing Memento though - amazingly brilliant!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.