Reload this Page >

Worst Film You've Ever Seen

Worst Film You've Ever Seen

Old Jan 25th 2011, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

Avarice is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Worst Film You've Ever Seen

Originally Posted by The Dean
Blimey............. January must be "Crap Films on TV Month"........

Anyone see 'Orphan' last night? Not even the brilliant Vera Farmiga could save it - mind you, at one point, it did actually rise to the level of mediocrity.........
Watched orphan with the misses... disaster... but entertaining none the less,

on another note i actually think megan fox is kind of fugly... not saying i wouldnt but shes nothing special imo...
Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
Went to watch 'Hereafter' last friday. First 10 minutes showed lots of promise, the rest......?

Apparently they're making a sequel - 'Watching paint dry'
That's worrying news.......... I think Eastwood is one of the great directors, and one reviewer called it his 'masterpiece'............. still going to see it, so I'll report back..........
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
That's worrying news.......... I think Eastwood is one of the great directors, and one reviewer called it his 'masterpiece'............. still going to see it, so I'll report back..........
aye do so as I quite fancy it.

Still not sure if Matt Damon is any good though.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
aye do so as I quite fancy it.

Still not sure if Matt Damon is any good though.
He's fine.

He was Jason Bourne. He didn't play the part of Jason Bourne - he was Jason Bourne........
Old Jan 26th 2011, 6:05 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, this shouldn't actually be in this thread, but I couldn't be arsed to start a new one.

Now, bearing in mind that I didn't leave work till gone 8 last night, had to cook my own dinner and was in close to a vegetative state, I watched Mean Girls, with Lindsay Lohan. Until last night I had no idea what she looked like--I'd sort of imagined blonde bimbo trash from the headlines I've seen, but she looks really classy (and can act). Does that explain the headlines? The fact that she looks fabulous and can act, and has let it all go down the pan? The film wasn't awful, either, if you take it for what it was.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Ok, this shouldn't actually be in this thread, but I couldn't be arsed to start a new one.

Now, bearing in mind that I didn't leave work till gone 8 last night, had to cook my own dinner and was in close to a vegetative state, I watched Mean Girls, with Lindsay Lohan. Until last night I had no idea what she looked like--I'd sort of imagined blonde bimbo trash from the headlines I've seen, but she looks really classy (and can act). Does that explain the headlines? The fact that she looks fabulous and can act, and has let it all go down the pan? The film wasn't awful, either, if you take it for what it was.

Hello!

I actually really enjoyed Mean Girls. Its certainly not for the intellectual,but thats probably why I liked it!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 9:30 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Hello!

I actually really enjoyed Mean Girls. Its certainly not for the intellectual,but thats probably why I liked it!
It was on last night, it's a good film.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:13 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
It was on last night, it's a good film.
It clashed with Lie To Me, one of my favourite progs with Tim Roth and that cute Latina hussy.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

JulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really nice

Mean Girls isn't a bad little flick. I did however, end up watching a movie called Material Girls earlier today - biggest pile of pants I've seen in a long time - leave your brain at the door.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Have watched quite a few crap films in my time, but recently watched Prince of Persia... not a massive fan of Jake Gyllenthingumy to be honest (don't like his mouth), but thought I'd give it a go ... verdict: SHITE
Old Jan 26th 2011, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

JulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really nice

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Have watched quite a few crap films in my time, but recently watched Prince of Persia... not a massive fan of Jake Gyllenthingumy to be honest (don't like his mouth), but thought I'd give it a go ... verdict: SHITE
Well you know, movies based on computer games are never a good idea - look at Tomb Raider, Resident Evil etc etc.

Although, Jake's muscles in that!!!! *swoon* come to mamma!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a family film (ie. for kids too) and, as such, was a raving success in our book. We are looking forward to watching 2012 on TV tomorrow night. It's supposed to be absolute crap but anything starring John Cusack is usually worth watching. Verdict to follow.

Last edited by lionheart; Jan 26th 2011 at 3:53 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 6:29 pm
why ayeeeee man!

I thought it was ok me.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 7:35 pm