Scotland

Old Aug 1st 2014, 3:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Scotland

It's all ended quite nicely with Britexpat and his gay mate here in Dubai
Old Aug 3rd 2014, 10:33 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
It's all ended quite nicely with Britexpat and his gay mate here in Dubai
How the heck did you manage to type that friday night?

I managed to gamefully soldier on into the early hours, somehow.......
Old Aug 3rd 2014, 10:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by britexpat76
How the heck did you manage to type that friday night?

I managed to gamefully soldier on into the early hours, somehow.......
No idea. Forgotten I did it.

We left there and went home for some reason, maybe to change, but we had a few drinks there and I was out cold by midnight.

Quality to meet at last, wish I could remember some of it.
Old Aug 3rd 2014, 10:47 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

No idea. Forgotten I did it.

We left there and went home for some reason, maybe to change, but we had a few drinks there and I was out cold by midnight.

Quality to meet at last, wish I could remember some of it.
Yes it was, you went to remove the flip flops and shorts as we was about the last people standing in DD's and needed to move on.

Was good fun and quite random you walking in the same place we were, We shall do it again when my liver finally forgives me........
Old Aug 3rd 2014, 10:50 am
Account Closed

Yes it was, you went to remove the flip flops and shorts as we was about the last people standing in DD's and needed to move on.

Was good fun and quite random you walking in the same place we were, We shall do it again when my liver finally forgives me........
That was a huge error. We had been out since midday. I can remember topics of death, illnesses, Porsches and other things so can't have been too bad.
Old Aug 3rd 2014, 11:06 am
Shark Fisherman

That was a huge error. We had been out since midday. I can remember topics of death, illnesses, Porsches and other things so can't have been too bad.
We chose boozy lunch, but to be fair it was closer to a dinner time than lunch. Yep, remember those and Horology - Your bearded brother knew a matchmaker I am aware of in IoM - anything after that im not sure about though we were all probably making it up as we went along...........
Old Aug 3rd 2014, 11:58 am
Account Closed

We chose boozy lunch, but to be fair it was closer to a dinner time than lunch. Yep, remember those and Horology - Your bearded brother knew a matchmaker I am aware of in IoM - anything after that im not sure about though we were all probably making it up as we went along...........
Yeah that's right. He makes some pretty impressive stuff I think.

Still, good evening.
Old Aug 8th 2014, 9:52 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

F*** me. That is impressive stuff, I would happily pay for some of those.
Thanks.

Took some of Edinburgh Castle with tattoo/festival fireworks last night from the roof of a hotel on Princes Street. Will be uploading them in the next day or so if they come out OK.

Last edited by littlejimmy; Aug 8th 2014 at 9:55 am.