Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The quality of new posters

The quality of new posters

Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: The quality of new posters

Originally Posted by Dumbo
Ask me why I'm called Dumbo
Because you've got massive ears?
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dumbo
Ask me why I'm called Dumbo
Is it because you do that 'party trick' where you pull your trouser pockets inside out, then unzip your flies, and.............?
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:04 pm
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Is it because you do that 'party trick' where you pull your trouser pockets inside out, then unzip your flies, and.............?
I was going to say because I am a bit thick, but lets go with this.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:30 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

A man went into an urologist and told him he was having a problem, as he was unable to get his manhood erect.

The doctor checked him out then told him that the muscles around the base of the organ were damaged from a previous viral infection and there was nothing he could actually do for him. However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if he is willing to take the risk. The treatment consisted of planting muscle tissues from an elephants trunk into his 'old fella'.

The man thought about it for a while. The thought of having to go through life without sex was too much for him to bear. So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty to the elephant, the man decided to go for it.

A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to go and try out his newly renovated equipment.

As a result he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in town.

In the middle of dinner he felt a strong stirring in his loins that continued to the point of being extremely painful. To release the pressure he unzipped his fly and his knob sprang out, slid across the top of the table, grabbed a bread roll and returned to his trousers.

His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly grin on her face said, 'That was incredible! Can you do that again?'

With tears in his eyes he replied, 'I think I can, but I am not sure if another bread roll will fit up my arse'
Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:24 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
A man went into an urologist and told him he was having a problem, as he was unable to get his manhood erect.

The doctor checked him out then told him that the muscles around the base of the organ were damaged from a previous viral infection and there was nothing he could actually do for him. However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if he is willing to take the risk. The treatment consisted of planting muscle tissues from an elephants trunk into his 'old fella'.

The man thought about it for a while. The thought of having to go through life without sex was too much for him to bear. So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty to the elephant, the man decided to go for it.

A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to go and try out his newly renovated equipment.

As a result he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in town.

In the middle of dinner he felt a strong stirring in his loins that continued to the point of being extremely painful. To release the pressure he unzipped his fly and his knob sprang out, slid across the top of the table, grabbed a bread roll and returned to his trousers.

His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly grin on her face said, 'That was incredible! Can you do that again?'

With tears in his eyes he replied, 'I think I can, but I am not sure if another bread roll will fit up my arse'
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 3:27 am
Banned

Golf n Gamble is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jackthehat
No! Let's just stick to that old piece of shit called a Harley Davidson! - The most dire machine to ever grace this earth!

BTW: Country and Western is the 'Music of the Devil!' And a Cadillac Escalade would not pull a Black Man off my Granny!

You try hard, but you're just not funny at all
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Golf n Gamble
I see that the 'Sense of Humour Bypass' was a complete success!
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Golf n Gamble
Three Posts in 20 Minutes on your first day! Mmmmm Well done indeed! Take a look at the Instruction Book before you start posting! - This is not Palltalk! If you want to 'Take the Piss' drop me a Private Message!
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

the good news is, he has been banned
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 4:16 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winter
the good news is, he has been banned
Again.....he will be back.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commander
Again.....he will be back.
yes, i know that, he will be back, he just keeps coming back
Old Jul 4th 2012, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

yes, i know that, he will be back, he just keeps coming back
Winter draws on!
Old Jul 4th 2012, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Winter draws on!
Sorry know idea what that comment means.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Headmaster at my old London college told this.

Fellow goes to see the doctor complaining of stomach pains and lack of appetite. Doctor gives him some medication . Fellow returns to doctor saying there was no effect. So doctor send him to get an ice cream cone and Mars bar. The guy comes back with the 2 and as per doctors instructions proceeds to shove both up his arse. Doctor then tells him to come a few days later and only bring an ice cream cone.

Few days later...., guy come to the Doctor with just the ice cream cone. Per doctor's instruction, he again shoves it up his arse. A few seconds later the head of a tape worm sticks out of arse hole and proclaims " Oi, wheres my Mars bad", at which point the quick acting doctors grabs the head and pulls the whole worm out.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry know idea what that comment means.
It relates to the 'Old School' at the BBC. A guidebook was written which advised against any form of 'Sexual Innuendo.' The example given was 'Winter Draws On!'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.