Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

Old Jul 17th 2012, 5:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justice for Natalie

Originally Posted by JustForNat
Thankyou Blue Cat. I think you sent me a message but my pop up blocker destroyed it in mid air :-) Can you send it again please?
Sorry about this. Forum amateur here.
I didn't sent you a message but I believe Meow has, check messages top right hand corner.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 5:58 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

There is also an online petition which seeks to raise awareness and show the authorities how strong public feeling is. I see no legal issue in signing it whilst resident in the UAE, so as it can do no harm, please consider signing it.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/874/2...e-for-natalie/
Old Jul 17th 2012, 9:20 am
Just Joined

perkypiglet is just really niceperkypiglet is just really niceperkypiglet is just really niceperkypiglet is just really niceperkypiglet is just really niceperkypiglet is just really niceperkypiglet is just really niceperkypiglet is just really nice

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
So, will we ever know the real story??
I was the maid of honour when she finally got married after cancelling her wedding three times.

Ask me anything, I have watched her start slurring her words out of the blue, I have seen a massive change in her personality from medication, I have seen her unable to hold a pen to sign her name. I have seen her lose her job from having so many sick days.

I have also watched her raising money for the homeless in Cambodia, support anyone that needs it all the while being thoroughly exhausted. This girl is sweet, clever, talented and positive.

Any questions, any, I am here to answer. Just please don't speculate in a negative way.

With regard to the UK, the last time she was there, they left her laying in a bed in the same position so long that she got a pulmonary embolism, read how many people they kill and you might realise why she is not so keen togo back.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perkypiglet
I was the maid of honour when she finally got married after cancelling her wedding three times.

Ask me anything, I have watched her start slurring her words out of the blue, I have seen a massive change in her personality from medication, I have seen her unable to hold a pen to sign her name. I have seen her lose her job from having so many sick days.

I have also watched her raising money for the homeless in Cambodia, support anyone that needs it all the while being thoroughly exhausted. This girl is sweet, clever, talented and positive.

Any questions, any, I am here to answer. Just please don't speculate in a negative way.

With regard to the UK, the last time she was there, they left her laying in a bed in the same position so long that she got a pulmonary embolism, read how many people they kill and you might realise why she is not so keen togo back.
That was not aimed at Natalie sweetie..it was aimed at the hotel.
I have signed the petition AND passed on the number of Shk Mo's office to the family.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 9:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perkypiglet

It's terrible what she has had to go through. She has plenty of support out here though and if you need anything the BEérs will always do their best to help if they can.
Old Jul 18th 2012, 8:28 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Gulf News today.

Here

I commented, whether it will be shown or not I don't know.

Last edited by Kix; Jul 18th 2012 at 8:31 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2012, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Wysiwyg will become famous soon enoughWysiwyg will become famous soon enough

I only heard of Justice for Natalie this week. It is such a very sad story and hope that after such a long time justice rules on August 9th.

Have been a member for ony a few weeks and this is my first post so I hope it has a happy ending for the family.
Old Jul 20th 2012, 6:45 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Have you read the comments? on Gulf News (however it must be said, fair play that they even mentioned it).

It's a very sad news. But even though I dont know you Natalie, I know that God will help you, just believe in God and miracles. Though sometimes life isn't fair, but it's a way to remind us to have our deep faith and trust in HIM - and all things will soon be fine. With my sincere symphaty to the family also..Always remember that God is Good all the Time...God bless
So that's OK then, forget about any medical help, just hang around and some omnipotent being will heal you.

It sickens me, really it does.

PS, They did put my comment up - after they changed it, and my name.

Added 00:30 July 19, 2012Why can't you name the hotel? It's all over their Facebook page so it's hardly a secret. The hotel ought to be ashamed of themselves. Anonymous, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
**** religion.
Old Jul 20th 2012, 8:04 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Have you read the comments? on Gulf News (however it must be said, fair play that they even mentioned it).

So that's OK then, forget about any medical help, just hang around and some omnipotent being will heal you.

It sickens me, really it does.

PS, They did put my comment up - after they changed it, and my name.

**** religion.
Amen. No room for it in a modern world.
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 8:27 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Video on you tube.

Get the hankies out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMXocuXuiM4
Old Jul 24th 2012, 6:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The facebook page now has 4,587 likes.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/JusticeForNatalie

It's such a little thing to do, to click on the like button, but if enough people show their support by going that, signing the petition and boycotting Emirates Palace and the Kempinksi group, they might just reconsider.

Old Jul 24th 2012, 6:43 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
The facebook page now has 4,587 likes.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/JusticeForNatalie

It's such a little thing to do, to click on the like button, but if enough people show their support by going that, signing the petition and boycotting Emirates Palace and the Kempinksi group, they might just reconsider.

gosh, i just watched the youtube video...how sad. Im curious as to how Kempinski group can deny responsibility and how that can be upheld in court??
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:22 pm