Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

Old Jan 26th 2015, 6:37 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

Like many I have been following this case for a long time but I no longer know quite what to believe. The information coming from the JFN support group is unclear and offers of giving favourable coverage in the local press have been turned down.

I don't doubt there was an accident at Emirates Palace and it seems the organisation has handled it very poorly. I imagine their costs are probably equivalent to the small sum they are paying her.

Natalie is still here, has a lot of health issues (I know people who see her from time to time) and I don't know why she hasn't returned to the UK. Her state of health varies so can she travel when it's good? No one is saying, least of all her supporters group with is overly emotional when practical help and suggestions go further.