Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Old May 6th 2013, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Originally Posted by B_Girl_Turco
I will kill myselfffff , forget about it .
What the ****?
Old May 6th 2013, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

AAh The Chechens ! The people who gave us Beslan !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_...hostage_crisis
Old May 6th 2013, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
AAh The Chechens ! The people who gave us Beslan !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_...hostage_crisis
and more recently Boston..although the Yanks are still blaming the Czech Republic
Old May 6th 2013, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

this does not change the fact that it's a disrespect to muslims .
It (drinking water) is not a disrespect because it is not an action done for the sole purpose of antagonising Muslims; drinking water or other fluids and eating is a natural biological need.

As non Muslims drink water during the day before and after the Ramadan period, why would one think that doing do during Ramadan is somehow different in intent.
Old May 6th 2013, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

There was a difference in the number of fatalities - and the sheer barbarism, but i suppose your average American (opr Anglo) has never haerd of Beslan.

And I suspect your average citizen in the Anglosphere has no idea of the difference between Chechnya and the Czech Republic.
Old May 6th 2013, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
There was a difference in the number of fatalities - and the sheer barbarism, but i suppose your average American (opr Anglo) has never haerd of Beslan.

And I suspect your average citizen in the Anglosphere has no idea of the difference between Chechnya and the Czech Republic.
I was glued to Beslan coverage...quite gruesome
Old May 6th 2013, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

for me , you cant drink public places , doesnt matter its in a hotel or restaurant or another . Who cares your money ? we dont need you , but you need us .
Actually you couldn't be more wrong. It is the Arabs who need the expats.

Without Western technology and expertise Gulfies would never have been able to extract , refine and transport the oil.

Without Western technologyof Air conditioning and desalination the Gulf region would be vastly different from today.

Withput expat blue collar labour, you could never have built up the cities.

Without Western defense umbrella, the Soviets would have dictated how you should live. Gulfies live under Western protection. You lot couldn't even kick Saddam out of Kuwait by yourself, you had to run crying to the US & UK.
Old May 6th 2013, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

You all must be pretty bored today.
Old May 6th 2013, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep
I get amused here about when the ‘science card’ can be played by redShark and Turoc and when they choose to go back into blind denial that religion tells them everything they need to know. It seems that if science proves, to any extent their point, then it’s a good thing, but when it doesn’t or when it asks a question that they’ve been brainwashed into not asking then science becomes meaningless.

What are the food intake regulations in Islam, and what purposes do they serve? Because of these are people who follow them healthier, do they live longer? Isn’t the indigenous population of the UAE on the verge of a health crisis due to obesity and diabetes because of the poor eating habits of the locals? How many locals can be found consuming alcohol in bars around the UAE every week? I thought the Quran said that you shouldn’t consume alcohol to the point of intoxication, not that you had to abstain from it altogether?

No one’s denying that drinking too much is bad for your health, but in moderation it isn’t. No one’s arguing that pilots should be 100% sober when they fly. Equally though I’d not be keen on getting on board a plane if a I knew the pilot had been fasting for the previous 12 hours.

Morals are not a science though are they, so you’re gonna be waiting a while for that link to be established.

Could you give me an example where science has disproved the logic I have presented please!.
Old May 6th 2013, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer

Without Western technology and expertise Gulfies would never have been able to extract , refine and transport the oil.

Without Western technologyof Air conditioning and desalination the Gulf region would be vastly different from today.

Without Western defense umbrella, the Soviets would have dictated how you should live. Gulfies live under Western protection. You lot couldn't even kick Saddam out of Kuwait by yourself, you had to run crying to the US & UK.
Stop it, introducing facts that aren't in the koran will only serve to confuse!
Old May 6th 2013, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Could you give me an example where science has disproved the logic I have presented please!.
Give us an example and I will disprove your 'logic'.
Old May 6th 2013, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
You're going to need to give me an example of what you consider logic first, very little of anything you say comes close to what I would consider logic.
Old May 6th 2013, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

B_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really nice

Originally Posted by Boomhauer

Then why did you do them ? because you were need us .
Why did you come here ? because you were need us .

you learned many scientific things from muslims , even to the take a bath .
but today you'r so cocky .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbW-EXTErLc
Old May 6th 2013, 1:34 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

you learned many scientific things from muslims , even to the take a bath .

There are a fair few Muslims in our office who seem to have forgotten this about this great innovation that their forefathers gave to the world.
Old May 6th 2013, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
There are a fair few Muslims in our office who seem to have forgotten this about this great innovation that their forefathers gave to the world.
Oh..they generally do the bath bit, but tend to forget about soap and deodorant...and washing their clothes with detergent more than once.....

Selective they are....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.