Affairs of the heart

Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:46 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Affairs of the heart

Call centers, shelters whatever you want to call them should be available to women wherever they live and in whatever society they live in because sadly, there are men out there, who regardless of their religion, culture, what have you, take great delight in beating on a woman.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Have you ever had an affair? and was it worth it just been thinking about poor Twinkle all afternoon and that twat of a husband and how much pain he has caused her. There isn't a nicer person walking than wor Twinkle
Well it's not only men that hurt the counterpart. That's why I have an "Ex" now. I had the divorce papers drawn up faster then she could say "Amen". Once the mutual trust is gone you can talk until you way an once. Nothing helps anymore. So gave her the house in France, the car and six months worth of "bills paid" money. Happily single now for nearly eight years.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USExpat
Well it's not only men that hurt the counterpart. That's why I have an "Ex" now. I had the divorce papers drawn up faster then she could say "Amen". Once the mutual trust is gone you can talk until you way an once. Nothing helps anymore. So gave her the house in France, the car and six months worth of "bills paid" money. Happily single now for nearly eight years.
Bravo!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Bravo!
Well didn't feel really good doing it, but at a certain point you have to protect yourself. I just thank god on my bare knees we never decided to have children.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:04 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I think there is some difference between a woman getting raped, abused, beaten etc and a man not being able to sort his divorce out in the way he would like...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Well didn't feel really good doing it, but at a certain point you have to protect yourself. I just thank god on my bare knees we never decided to have children.
No one in their right mind I think would either. But just like you said, we have to protect ourselves. Seems like finding the right partner in this day and age is next to impossible.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
I think there is some difference between a woman getting raped, abused, beaten etc and a man not being able to sort his divorce out in the way he would like...
Hi MataHari,

I didn't know rape and beating where involved here. Sorry for that. I let my steam off chopping wood and never even touched her. Actually didn't even want her under the same roof anymore. So yes, booked into a hotel. Did I feel dirty and misused? You bet...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

highlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beard Man
Sorry that i missed your post... I didnt see it.

to be honest with you i have never seen alot of hookers in dubai as i don't seek them but i was told that they are available and some people pointed to me some hookers.

but i don't know their numbers and i am sure that they are not given an official job as prostitutes.
beardman i think you are being naive, if you go any of the hotel bars in dubai you most likely see prostitutes , they dont have a sign around their neck, but are condoned by the management and are no doubt organised by a local. probably some baksheesh changes hands.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:23 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
No one in their right mind I think would either. But just like you said, we have to protect ourselves. Seems like finding the right partner in this day and age is next to impossible.
I don't think so, I don't think so at all. Sure we might take a sidestep and realize it is a mistake, hopefully before it's too late, but I truly believe that there is someone out there for each of us. Inshallah.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I don't think so, I don't think so at all. Sure we might take a sidestep and realize it is a mistake, hopefully before it's too late, but I truly believe that there is someone out there for each of us. Inshallah.
Are you real!?!? Ever took a step back and thought about what the words mutual trust means? If a man can keep his pants up for an other woman, it's only normal the counterpart does the same.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:41 am
Sursum corda

Are you real!?!? Ever took a step back and thought about what the words mutual trust means? If a man can keep his pants up for an other woman, it's only normal the counterpart does the same.
I'm not talking about affairs, I'm talking about THINKING you've found the right person and it turns out it's NOT the right person. I'm not talking about affairs being the misstep..... I know a little bit about affairs, MY ex had a midlife and fling, realized that he didn't get struck by lightening so why not take a walk on the wild side and leave a 24 year marriage.........

So don't jump me bud and question whether I know whereof I speak.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:42 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Call centers, shelters whatever you want to call them should be available to women wherever they live and in whatever society they live in because sadly, there are men out there, who regardless of their religion, culture, what have you, take great delight in beating on a woman.

IMHO, I do think the time has come when we can no longer be gender specific in regard to 'domestic abuse'.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:44 am
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by Eva
IMHO, I do think the time has come when we can no longer be gender specific in regard to 'domestic abuse'.
Agreed. Also it doesn't have to be physical, but mental as well.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:48 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

After 8 years ..get over it ....
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

I'm not talking about affairs, I'm talking about THINKING you've found the right person and it turns out it's NOT the right person. I'm not talking about affairs being the misstep..... I know a little bit about affairs, MY ex had a midlife and fling, realized that he didn't get struck by lightening so why not take a walk on the wild side and leave a 24 year marriage.........

So don't jump me bud and question whether I know whereof I speak.
Well I invested 19 years of loyalty into a marriage. Yes, as a man had my moments when I dove under a cold shower, but stayed loyal to the bitter end. Loyalty means everything to me, and yes, I demanded it from my then partner as well. For some strange reason once my ex passed 45 and the midlife thing kicked in? She just assumed it was okay, no talking, no hints about what was going on. A new kick start in adult life she called it. Nice "Kick start" if you come home and can watch it in real time perspective. Did I want to beat the crap out of him? You bet... But chopped more wood in three days time then you could imagine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.