Affairs of the heart

Old Dec 20th 2008, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Affairs of the heart

Originally Posted by Confucius
There's always advantages and disadvantages in every culture and every religion...
Granted that man has the upper hand in marriage in Islam, but, also, in some other areas in life, women garner much more respect...For instance, show me anywhere in the western world where women can actually get ahead in queues or get special treatment in similar circumstances...There are also other examples I'm sure...
why should they be allowed to go ahead in queues?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 1:00 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Never say that in front of a woman with PMS.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 2:23 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
who are you?

Beardie Man
Old Dec 21st 2008, 2:25 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
I know all the religious stuff.

But you said 'why would a woman allow her husband to have sex with another woman?'

If the man has taken a second wife without advising the first wife, this is in effect what the husband is asking the first wife to do - sah?

what i meant is why would a woman allow her husband to have sex with another woman in a none official relationship.

2nd marrige is official in this part of the world
Old Dec 21st 2008, 2:36 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
You do know that in Islam, they get a good sum of money upfront and a good sum of money after divorce??? (Mu'addam and mu'akhkhar)...
Anyway, the battle of the sexes never end...And sad thing is nobody wins...
A man may win over here, and a woman will win somewhere else...The universe is all about balance...

i can't believe how easy it is for you to switch to the wise man role anytime you want and once you do it you force many to listen to your wisdom

i was reading your posts which i really liked

just to highlight one thing. there shouldn't be anything called Mu'akhkhar in inslam (the money after marrige) this is really stuiped that is not part of islam and not many people are doing it at all in this part of the world.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 3:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i can't believe how easy it is for you to switch to the wise man role anytime you want and once you do it you force many to listen to your wisdom

i was reading your posts which i really liked

just to highlight one thing. there shouldn't be anything called Mu'akhkhar in inslam (the money after marrige) this is really stuiped that is not part of islam and not many people are doing it at all in this part of the world.
Mu'addam and Mu'akhkhar??

Oh I see - as long as the guy can afford to buy a woman off, he feels he has the right to treat her in any way he pleases??

A woman is a wonderful, beautiful, living, breathing human being - not a second-hand car.........
Old Dec 21st 2008, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
when they are stood behind you wearing your shorts and going partially blind?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 3:43 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
A woman is a wonderful, beautiful, living, breathing human being - not a second-hand car.........

you could have fooled me...whenever you talk about women it's mostely from the prostitute angle...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you could have fooled me...whenever you talk about women it's mostely from the prostitute angle...
Don't be ridiculous........ nobody takes any of that stuff seriously (except you, apparently).

Would you therefore like me to exclude you from my comments about women?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:07 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be ridiculous........ nobody takes any of that stuff seriously (except you, apparently).

Would you therefore like me to exclude you from my comments about women?
no no...please carry on
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no no...please carry on
Thank you.

And by the way - purely hypothetically - do you believe that a woman ceases to be a 'wonderful, beautiful, living, breathing human being' just because she is a prostitute?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:15 am
Banned

Mu'addam and Mu'akhkhar??

Oh I see - as long as the guy can afford to buy a woman off, he feels he has the right to treat her in any way he pleases??

A woman is a wonderful, beautiful, living, breathing human being - not a second-hand car.

i totally agree with that.

whe don't buy women

we respect them.

check where women are humilated more... in which societies
check where women are being abused and raped at least once a life
check which societies have more call centers to help women who get raped
check which societies give better treatment to women (none westeran for sure .. well in my opinion )

and check which societies use women as goods by allowing them to sell their bodies officially.

Last edited by Beard Man; Dec 21st 2008 at 4:19 am.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:16 am
hmmmm...nice

Thank you.

And by the way - purely hypothetically - do you believe that a woman ceases to be a 'wonderful, beautiful, living, breathing human being' just because she is a prostitute?
not at all...I just think that you make a lot of very dogdy posts about women, that's all...but hey, lets not argue eh...we'll never see eye to eye on most things, history has proved that time and time again...
as you were...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:25 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

lol...yeah, I am going to tell you all about those on tinternet...
Quite.

-
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:34 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
A woman is a wonderful, beautiful, living, breathing human being - not a second-hand car.

i totally agree with that.

whe don't buy women

we respect them.

check where women are humilated more... in which societies
check where women are being abused and raped at least once a life
check which societies have more call centers to help women who get raped
check which societies give better treatment to women (none westeran for sure .. well in my opinion )

and check which societies use women as goods by allowing them to sell their bodies officially.

Just because you choose not to recognise such problems in your society does not mean that they aren't there.

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.