Does it ever stop aching?

Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does it ever stop aching?

Originally Posted by Holly
Hello again! Thanks for all the advice and support. I know there are lots of "issues" here and that's floored me as well ! I wasn't dragged out here tho , we planned this together. I wanted to be here, so you can bet I'M DEVESTATED that I feel like this. I have managed to shake it a wee bit this week though , trying to just get on with it , and we bought a tent (my idea) and hopefully will start getting out and about a bit more like we did back home.That is until we meet with our first Aussie snake / spider / other creepy crawly things !
I have talked with my hubby and I think he is starting to see what I'm talking about so being able to just verbalise my thoughts with him has already taken the pressure off.
Wait and see , a few months from now , I might be posting about how much I love it here !
Is there somewhere more appropriate to just chatlike this ? or is this the right place ?
Thanks again everyone ,
Holly.
Hi Holly
What a sad couple of posts . I hope things do fall into place for you soon.
Good luck, and as Merlot says, air your feelings, vent your frustrations and share your stories on here anytime .
HP