Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:51 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
No straight up!, we have a couple of properties they are interested in using for a programme and obviously i will have full artistic control
You mean autistic i think
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:51 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Well, if you want someone to act as a rich property developer who's feigning an interest in the properties just to get your mug on the telly - only to be told at the end of the show that predictably (as almost always) the client has decided to go back to the UK and think about things before committing themselves then....... I'm your man

That way, we'll both get our faces on the box and the birds back home (in Tescos) will recognise me as the rich bloke off the telly

Plus I get to meet Amanda
I´m afraid that as you have already used this on me, i cannot allow Amanda to be open to this.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:52 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
:curse:, when i´m famous you will regret that.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

we applied to go on the show last year, but never heard any more, they obviously don't have class on the show
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:53 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Titleist
we applied to go on the show last year, but never heard any more, they obviously don't have class on the show
your from Wiltshire what did you expect!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:54 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I´m afraid that as you have already used this on me, i cannot allow Amanda to be open to this.
Right

You do realise that I'm a trained killer don't you

In fact, I've killed nicer people than you.

Amanda is mine........ MINE I TELL YOU
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:54 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:55 pm
ex-squaddie

True story... We were so close to being on Relocation, Relocation until I fell out with the producer
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

You can have Amanda i want Jasmine
there is nothing wrong in being a "moonraker"
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

True story... We were so close to being on Relocation, Relocation until I fell out with the producer
what did you say
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:58 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Right

You do realise that I'm a trained killer don't you

In fact, I've killed nicer people than you.

Amanda is mine........ MINE I TELL YOU
Just for that i will now be using her for sex and then discarding her once i have no further need of her just to annoy you!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:00 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Was it a difference of opinion on your choice of clothing
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Will you tell her about the little fat man in the cafe
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

I have met her and she is a 'big' girl!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:02 pm
ex-squaddie

what did you say

This was before deciding to live abroad. We were going to buy a Kennels & Cattery up north and they wanted me to buy a kitten just to use it in a 3 second shot at the end of the programme. I said I'm not buying a cat that'll be alive for 13+ years just so you can have 3 seconds of film. I thought they were taking the p!$$ at first but the conversation became heated when I realised they were serious. Effing arty-farty types No idea of real life.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.