Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:28 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
Oh that idiot, saw him on a charity game show, thick as two short ones, still your probably not interested in his mind are you
I have no interest in the size of his IQ
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
Oh that idiot, saw him on a charity game show, thick as two short ones, still your probably not interested in his mind are you
like you are interested in intelectual conversation with amanda
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:31 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
am back, suitabley cooled
I'd hate to think what you're using to prop the washing line up with - the state you got yourself in
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:32 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Didn't he present 'Wish you were here'?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

now that would be telling, but the washing is blowing well and I am cooling down. will have to use the prop soon
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by derbyflan
no crime watch
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:35 pm
ex-squaddie

Cleri's gone missing.

Obviously been distracted by the pictures she's found
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:38 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to see your'e so cheerful on this fine morning cav

Nowt wrong with immigrants,I know one,always clad in a red dress,drinks alot...
Brazil my dear those were the ones I was speaking of

Brazil has done a wonderful job of fixing its country. They have broth inflation under control, and they have reduced their crime that was basically a runaway train. Part of the way they did that was to export much of their crime to PT.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Calm down boys,me and hetty have had a word,and Rav from crimewatch will be presenting the programme,they are doing away with the girls

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:39 pm

Don't know
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:39 pm

Cleri's gone missing.

Obviously been distracted by the pictures she's found
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Brazil my dear those were the ones I was speaking of

Brazil has done a wonderful job of fixing its country. They have broth inflation under control, and they have reduced their crime that was basically a runaway train. Part of the way they did that was to export much of their crime to PT.
Ah,not only am i an immigrant but i also have a brazilian
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:47 pm
ex-squaddie

Ah,not only am i an immigrant but i also have a brazilian
Wow! You and Gazz have more in common that I thought
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:48 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Filth
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:49 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
like you are interested in intelectual conversation with amanda
Now how is she going to talk with my tongue down her throat

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.