Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:02 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Titleist
Will you tell her about the little fat man in the cafe
He wil always be a treasured companion
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:02 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hettyb
I have met her and she is a 'big' girl!
Big as in 'chunky' or big as in 'could fall over if she had smaller feet'?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:04 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
Just for that i will now be using her for sex and then discarding her once i have no further need of her just to annoy you!
Now I know you weren't really in the Cafe. You were sleeping at your desk again weren't you
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
This was before deciding to live abroad. We were going to buy a Kennels & Cattery up north and they wanted me to buy a kitten just to use it in a 3 second shot at the end of the programme. I said I'm not buying a cat that'll be alive for 13+ years just so you can have 3 seconds of film. I thought they were taking the p!$$ at first but the conversation became heated when I realised they were serious. Effing arty-farty types No idea of real life.
don't blame you, would have done the same:curse:
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:05 pm
ex-squaddie

You can have Amanda i want Jasmine
there is nothing wrong in being a "moonraker"
Yup, nice one

I'd forgotten about her. And she's PT mad as well
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

What more could you ask for . Legs up to her cute bum and a cleavage you could dive into, and she loves PT
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Up top only
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:11 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

She is quite a unit but all woman
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:12 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Now I know you weren't really in the Cafe. You were sleeping at your desk again weren't you
Semi -true
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:13 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

What more could you ask for . Legs up to her cute bum and a cleavage you could dive into, and she loves PT
I´m writing all this down
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:17 pm
ex-squaddie

My only complaint is that she's got too many teeth.

She could eat an apple through a tennis racket
BE Forum Addict

I can think of better things to do with Jasmine than write.

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Calm down boys,me and hetty have had a word,and Rav from crimewatch will be presenting the programme,they are doing away with the girls
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ive just noticed the women are missing from this thread at the moment.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:19 pm
ex-squaddie

Originally Posted by Hettyb
Up top only
Enhanced after childbirth I reckon

Good luck to her though. N'owt wrong with a bit of plastic here and there if you ask me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.