Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:20 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Probably doesn't even fancy a bj.Just wants to shut her up for ten minutes.
You know too much!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:23 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
You know too much!

Just make sure you take your teeth out,You know what happened last time.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:24 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure you take your teeth out,You know what happened last time.
It took weeks for the scabs to heal.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:25 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

It took weeks for the scabs to heal.
Poor bloke.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:27 pm
locked in the attic

Poor bloke.
The problem with the pus was revolting.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:36 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

The problem with the pus was revolting.
I would imagine that resembled the contents of a creme egg?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:45 pm
locked in the attic

Originally Posted by Cleri
I would imagine that resembled the contents of a creme egg?
You see how everything in life turns full circle.

Today I bought a 'with sympathy' card and a 'congrats. it's a boy' card. Not for the same people I might add.

Second time in twelve months.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:47 pm

You see how everything in life turns full circle.

Today I bought a 'with sympathy' card and a 'congrats. it's a boy' card. Not for the same people I might add.

Second time in twelve months.
Was the sympathy card for the people you are going on holiday with?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:52 pm
locked in the attic

Was the sympathy card for the people you are going on holiday with?
I've ditched that idea. Am instead hosting an Easter Monday lunch for 9 adults, 9 kids and a newborn... Think I might switch back to the digging your own toilet option.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:23 am

I've ditched that idea. Am instead hosting an Easter Monday lunch for 9 adults, 9 kids and a newborn... Think I might switch back to the digging your own toilet option.
The 19 other people are probably hoping for that too,you have warned them about your cooking I hope?...who could forget the quiche incident!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:52 am
locked in the attic

The 19 other people are probably hoping for that too,you have warned them about your cooking I hope?...who could forget the quiche incident!
Where does it say that paper clips can't be used in a quiche lorraine?

Still, this time I'm taking the safe option and building a tower of hot cross buns. Something along the lines of Easter Jenga. This time no need for the emergency services.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Where does it say that paper clips can't be used in a quiche lorraine?

Still, this time I'm taking the safe option and building a tower of hot cross buns. Something along the lines of Easter Jenga. This time no need for the emergency services.
What a Mad idea! Love it. Going to copy it at weekend for the kids!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:35 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
What a Mad idea! Love it. Going to copy it at weekend for the kids!
Take 'em to the pictures, less messy
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Take 'em to the pictures, less messy
I was trying to imagine hot cross buns and bailey's
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:04 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
I was trying to imagine hot cross buns and bailey's
Hot cross buns dunked in Baileys go down a treat.

Bom dia by the way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.