Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 7th 2009, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Had a rotten hangover this morning but just concentrated on my secret anti-hangover thought for 2 minutes and it went.
Send the secret to me please.< begging smiley>

I went to a party last night where the roast pig's head had pride of place at the top of the table and some of the guests were fighting over who got the eyes and brains to eat. I can't remember walking home.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 9:52 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hettyb

I went to a party last night where the roast pig's head had pride of place at the top of the table and some of the guests were fighting over who got the eyes and brains to eat. I can't remember walking home.
Dirty stop out ...did the pig remind you of Gazz?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:03 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hettyb

I have sent the secret telepathically so probabably won't reach you for a few days.

Originally Posted by Cleri

Morning my little cyber chic vibrating sex doll.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Now you come to mention it.....I think it was the orange stuck in its mouth that clinched it.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:49 pm

I have sent the secret telepathically so probabably won't reach you for a few days.

Morning my little cyber chic vibrating sex doll.
Hello my little 3 speed rabbit
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:01 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

With attachments?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:07 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

With attachments?
Purrrrrrrrrlease. I'm gagging here.

And it's nothing to do with Mr. Rosscov's soothing remedy.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:10 pm

With attachments?
Yeah
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Purrrrrrrrrlease. I'm gagging here.

And it's nothing to do with Mr. Rosscov's soothing remedy.
Shut it you ...Al and me are bonding
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:14 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Vile creatures.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:15 pm
saoirse

She's a bitter and hateful woman.She will never be able to experience the beautiful relationship we share.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:17 pm

She's a bitter and hateful woman.She will never be able to experience the beautiful relationship we share.
I know,it's not our fault her husband wants to wop one down her gob is it?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:19 pm
saoirse

Probably doesn't even fancy a bj.Just wants to shut her up for ten minutes.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:19 pm
locked in the attic

Thank **** for that.

He'll try anything to shut me up.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:20 pm

Probably doesn't even fancy a bj.Just wants to shut her up for ten minutes.
Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Thank **** for that.

He'll try anything to shut me up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.