Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:09 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
No,I have to have a break,otherwise I lose my artistic creativity and flair.
Have you been out with Mr Fintan lately?
He was at the pub last night.I've got a photo of him trying to sail a yacht we hired.I'm going to put it up when Hett gets here,to show her the sort of dickhead he is.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:12 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hettyb
And I am lying in a darkened room looking adoringly at the photo of my beloved.

(and of that rough looking bunch he was caught with)
Glad you're here Hett this is Fintan trying to sail a yacht.
Attached Thumbnails When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2-fb.jpg  
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:15 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Glad you're here Hett this is Fintan trying to sail a yacht.
She will be grumpy about the position of the wheel
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:24 pm
saoirse

It was a bad day for all concerned.I was asleep in the cabin when the skipper knocked on the door....

Skipper:"Could you come up you're friend has seized control of the wheel"

Me:"Just tell him to let you steer it"

Skipper:"I have but he told me to **** off or he'd nut me"

Me:"Just let him steer for a bit"

Skipper:" He's very drunk and I'm afraid for our safety"

I had to go up and with Mrs Al's help we wrestled the wheel off him.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:29 pm
saoirse

This is Mrs Al and the skipper after the incident.Can you see the look on his face? He's completely traumatised.
Attached Thumbnails When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2-.jpg  
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:33 pm

This is Mrs Al and the skipper after the incident.Can you see the look on his face? He's completely traumatised.
He does look very shaken!
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:39 pm
saoirse

He does look very shaken!

He was a broken man Cleri, a broken man.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:48 pm

He was a broken man Cleri, a broken man.
Poor chap,Fintan has alot to answer for ...I can't understand Hetts obsession
Old Apr 7th 2009, 12:13 am
saoirse

Poor chap,Fintan has alot to answer for ...I can't understand Hetts obsession
Me either.

You haven't seen that rosscov sort around have you?
Not content with filling my pm box with the most disgusting and depraved suggestions,she's now taken to sending me pictures of herself.

Old Apr 7th 2009, 12:38 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Me either.

You haven't seen that rosscov sort around have you?
Not content with filling my pm box with the most disgusting and depraved suggestions,she's now taken to sending me pictures of herself.

http://riverdaughter.files.wordpress...l_hat_girl.jpg
How do you have access to my passport photo?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 12:43 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I forgot to mention, I've shredded the roof of my mouth with peanut M&Ms.

Apparently Mr. Rosscov has a soothing remedy.....:curse:
Old Apr 7th 2009, 1:10 am

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Oh and I forgot to mention, I've shredded the roof of my mouth with peanut M&Ms.

Apparently Mr. Rosscov has a soothing remedy.....:curse:
I bet he has!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 1:19 am
locked in the attic

I bet he has!
Only if it tastes like Cadbury's Creme Eggs.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Only if it tastes like Cadbury's Creme Eggs.
Probably the right consistency

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.