here we come

Old Mar 23rd 2010, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: here we come

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
If it helps it will be from [email protected], sort your inbox by the From column if it's not under the 'r's then

Otherwise check you haven't made a Portugal folder (like I did, saddo that I am!) or did you email it to anyone to notify them of when you were leaving? If so it would be in your sent mail.

G
things get worse, I have just rang brittany ferries and they can't find any record of our booking But they have had my money, so they are trying to track it down and ring me back
Now I am going into complete panic
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
things get worse, I have just rang brittany ferries and they can't find any record of our booking But they have had my money, so they are trying to track it down and ring me back
Panic over, they have just rang me back,Have found the booking and are sending me another email
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 1:36 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

yes, but Tit's has been on the pc, deleting stuff, I think he has deleted the email
Or was it your Mum
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 1:42 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Panic over, they have just rang me back,Have found the booking and are sending me another email
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gazz
Or was it your Mum
it just might have been
I have the tickets now and I have put them with the passports
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 1:56 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

it just might have been
I have the tickets now and I have put them with the passports
And the passports are where?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gazz
And the passports are where?
in a safe place, where my mother can't get to them
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Squidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really nice

in a safe place, where my mother can't get to them
Come on Debs and Andy
Get yourself over her , we have lots to talkabout ,over a glass or two of wine and can`t wait to see you.
We have had a busy time trying to finalise the buying of our house in Portugal.
Will tell you more when you arrive.
Safe journey see you soon .
Bob, Jane and Diezel
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Squidlydidly
Come on Debs and Andy
Get yourself over her , we have lots to talkabout ,over a glass or two of wine and can`t wait to see you.
We have had a busy time trying to finalise the buying of our house in Portugal.
Will tell you more when you arrive.
Safe journey see you soon .
Bob, Jane and Diezel
you have found a place already
Not many days now,
will soon be sharing a glass or two
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Squidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really nice

you have found a place already
Not many days now,
will soon be sharing a glass or two
Yes we have found a place!
It`s near Penela , a village called Cerejeiras.........fell in love with it ........it was the second of 12 houses we looked at...........having topographical and structural surveys on it,...we found a few slight probs, but a builder is coming over on Thursday to give us a quote on remedial work and if all goes well we will sign the promissory on Friday!!
You are going to have some fun with your Portuguese neighbours when it comes to establishing land boundaries.
It goes something like this........This stone here to that stick there is mine....that eucalyptus tree to that mimosa tree is yours!!!.........nightmare, but all very friendly and once established nobody tries to pinch an inch.
You will soon get into the swing of it.
Safe journey and see you soon.
PS your dogs will love the donkeys,and the sheep that thinks it`s a dog!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 8:45 pm

Yes we have found a place!
It`s near Penela , a village called Cerejeiras.........fell in love with it ........it was the second of 12 houses we looked at...........having topographical and structural surveys on it,...we found a few slight probs, but a builder is coming over on Thursday to give us a quote on remedial work and if all goes well we will sign the promissory on Friday!!
You are going to have some fun with your Portuguese neighbours when it comes to establishing land boundaries.
It goes something like this........This stone here to that stick there is mine....that eucalyptus tree to that mimosa tree is yours!!!.........nightmare, but all very friendly and once established nobody tries to pinch an inch.
You will soon get into the swing of it.
Safe journey and see you soon.
PS your dogs will love the donkeys,and the sheep that thinks it`s a dog!!!
Cerejeiras is my favourite wine
Old Mar 24th 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Cleri
Cerejeiras is my favourite wine
Hi Cleri
Will have to look out for the wine........locals tell us Cerejeiras means Cherry tree Ahhhh.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 9:24 am

Hi Cleri
Will have to look out for the wine........locals tell us Cerejeiras means Cherry tree Ahhhh.
It's 'Obidos' region apparently.
They do Red and white,I don't drink white.But I have the red all the time...you MUST try it

Last edited by Cleri; Mar 24th 2010 at 9:49 am.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cleri
It's 'Obidos' region apparently.
They do Red and white,I don't drink white.But I have the red all the time...you MUST try it
I will
Old Mar 25th 2010, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

This time next week , we will be having breakfast, sailing towards spain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.