here we come

Old Mar 21st 2010, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: here we come

right thats the attic cleared, several trips to the tip and the charity shops.
And the kids next door think all their christmas's have come at once 6 boxes of toys
It is now just all those bits and pieces that you need until the last minute , left to pack, Oh and the boy's rooms
We have said our 1st goodbye today, lots of tears and have another goodbye tomorrow, that wont be to bad as it is old friends in southampton, and a nice lunch and a few drinks will be chucked in for good measures
Then back to the packing on tuesday.
not long left now
Old Mar 21st 2010, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

looks like the weather is going to be great for when you get here too!

G
Old Mar 21st 2010, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene

looks like the weather is going to be great for when you get here too!

G
I know , I keep checking the weather, it is starting to look better
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

I have 1 week left to pack, the removals are coming next tuesday.
And I have another veiwing as well today.
And whilst I am packing and cleaning again , I have to look for the ferry ticket, I have lost them.
I just hope Tits hasn't chucked them out
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:37 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
I have 1 week left to pack, the removals are coming next tuesday.
And I have another veiwing as well today.
And whilst I am packing and cleaning again , I have to look for the ferry ticket, I have lost them.
I just hope Tits hasn't chucked them out
Let's hope you didn't pack them.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Let's hope you didn't pack them.
they could have been , if I haven't found them by tomorrow, I will have to ring brittany ferries
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Did you not book online? They would have sent an email if you did...
G
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Did you not book online? They would have sent an email if you did...
G
yea I did, and I cant find the email
so i thought I will go online , to manage booking, but I need a ref no, which is on the ticket
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:27 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

yea I did, and I cant find the email
so i thought I will go online , to manage booking, but I need a ref no, which is on the ticket
Are you blonde?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gazz
Are you blonde?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:42 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steppitoe
I´ll take that as a yes then
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Are you blonde?
No, going grey at the mo
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:45 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

No, going grey at the mo
Never mind, have you checked your "Bin box"?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Never mind, have you checked your "Bin box"?
yes, but Tit's has been on the pc, deleting stuff, I think he has deleted the email
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

If it helps it will be from [email protected], sort your inbox by the From column if it's not under the 'r's then

Otherwise check you haven't made a Portugal folder (like I did, saddo that I am!) or did you email it to anyone to notify them of when you were leaving? If so it would be in your sent mail.

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.