Wikiposts

here we come

Old Mar 25th 2010, 12:02 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: here we come

Originally Posted by Titleist
This time next week , we will be having breakfast, sailing towards spain.
Keep an eye out for the whales.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Keep an eye out for the whales.
I am hoping we will see them

I'm off out to lunch today, and Tits has to stay, I have given him a list of jobs
But the poor thing also has to go to the dentist It is typical no problems for years, then a week before we go he gets tooth ache, so he has to go back today and have the tooth out
Old Mar 25th 2010, 11:58 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

I am hoping we will see them

I'm off out to lunch today, and Tits has to stay, I have given him a list of jobs
But the poor thing also has to go to the dentist It is typical no problems for years, then a week before we go he gets tooth ache, so he has to go back today and have the tooth out
Its good to get rid of that nagging pain and constant discomfort, you enjoy your lunch
Old Mar 26th 2010, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

He pulled and pulled and the tooth stayed put .
Seriously though will need a dentist when we arrive in PT.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

No probs, can recommend a couple near Praia da Luz or Andy can get the pliers ready!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

He pulled and pulled and the tooth stayed put .
Seriously though will need a dentist when we arrive in PT.

Yes good one in Almadena apparently (not been myself yet)

Oh dear sounds nasty!

G
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

I was in the chair for an hour. Ive had enough of pliers need to be put out to do it properly .
Thank you for your replys.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

the final onslaught of packing begins today. The removal men come 9am tuesday.
My eldest is starting to move his stuff out today.
And friends are coming to collect what they want.
Collected the dogs passports yesturday.
so hopefully after the weekend it will bejust the essentials left to do
Old Mar 28th 2010, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

This is it , last day of packing
Old Mar 28th 2010, 10:00 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:34 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Probably on your way
Good luck
Old Mar 30th 2010, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

newintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nice

Best of luck with everything - would love to feel that initial excitement all over again!

B
Old Mar 30th 2010, 2:24 am
Not So Senior Member!

max0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond repute

Break a leg 'an all that
Old Mar 30th 2010, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Squidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really nice

They must be on their way......this thread`s gone quiet
No doubt when they arrive at mine in Tomar on their way south they will post we`ve arrived !! on the forum.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Squidlydidly
They must be on their way......this thread`s gone quiet
No doubt when they arrive at mine in Tomar on their way south they will post we`ve arrived !! on the forum.
hi folks , we are on are way , sailing down past brittany as we speak, it is as rough as hell and the sea sickness is not good. I have been in bed most of the afternoon, but have now had a pill and feeling a little better See you tomorrow bob, hopefully not looking so green.
We left uk at 1 degree and lashing down with rain, I hope you are saving me some sun

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.