here we come

Old Mar 18th 2010, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: here we come

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Gazz I really think you are better situated to host, especially with having a pool
I think that sounds like a brill idea G.I sure Steppitoe will agree.
Then Gazz and Tits can sit and chat about golf, without boring the rest of us
Old Mar 18th 2010, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Do you ever feel that some greater force is working against you
My mum and Dad, came round today to help with the packing and stuff, and within 10 mins of being in the house, Mum fell down the stairs and is now in A&E, waiting for xrays on her ankle. We don't think it is broken, but it was very painful, so best get her checked out
Old Mar 18th 2010, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Well there's always the duck pond at the end of your garden
Old Mar 18th 2010, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Titleist
My mum and Dad, came round today to help with the packing and stuff, and within 10 mins of being in the house, Mum fell down the stairs and is now in A&E, waiting for xrays on her ankle. We don't think it is broken, but it was very painful, so best get her checked out
Every year we used to come here on holiday my Nan would inevitably fall at home a week or so before, she had terrible osteoporosis so would always break something...if it didn't happen before we thought it was a terrible omen!

G
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Every year we used to come here on holiday my Nan would inevitably fall at home a week or so before, she had terrible osteoporosis so would always break something...if it didn't happen before we thought it was a terrible omen!

G
Good news, her ankle is not broken, just badly sprained.
I have a day off today, going out for lunch, and I have left Tits with a to do list
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:10 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think it was a ploy?
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:11 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Well there's always the duck pond at the end of your garden
Free entry to that
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:26 am
Not So Senior Member!

max0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a big step in your life, negative thoughts are bound to creep in. Even when you've been here a while you may still question whether it was the right move or not Been here for most of the last 2 years and love it more now than ever

sorry to hear about your pooch, we have 2 and I understand how hard it must be to lose one
Old Mar 19th 2010, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

We still question it, every day especially when money is tight but I'm sure come the summer any doubts will be burnt away by the sun
Old Mar 19th 2010, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gazz
Tits would say yes
Old Mar 19th 2010, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by max0603
It's a big step in your life, negative thoughts are bound to creep in. Even when you've been here a while you may still question whether it was the right move or not Been here for most of the last 2 years and love it more now than ever

sorry to hear about your pooch, we have 2 and I understand how hard it must be to lose one
thanx max
Old Mar 19th 2010, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

my son is the problem today, he is throwing a wobbly,
He wanted to take a sicky, and go to bournmouth to night , get p****d on the beach , and to top it all the weather is forecast shite, he would have ended up being resued by the RNLI.
So now I am the worse mum in the world making him go to work. And dragging him to portugal,(he asked to come)
Does anyone know any 18 year old he can befriend asap
Old Mar 19th 2010, 2:13 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

my son is the problem today, he is throwing a wobbly,
He wanted to take a sicky, and go to bournmouth to night , get p****d on the beach , and to top it all the weather is forecast shite, he would have ended up being resued by the RNLI.
So now I am the worse mum in the world making him go to work. And dragging him to portugal,(he asked to come)
Does anyone know any 18 year old he can befriend asap
Sorry i have no pearls of wisdom, unfortunately or fortunately depends on which side of the fence your on, i was doing the same thing in Bournemouth myself a few years ago and a few years before my eighteenth as well!
Only thing to say is, tell him the beach parties tend to last all night here and generally the girls wear less clothing
Old Mar 19th 2010, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry i have no pearls of wisdom, unfortunately or fortunately depends on which side of the fence your on, i was doing the same thing in Bournemouth myself a few years ago and a few years before my eighteenth as well!
Only thing to say is, tell him the beach parties tend to last all night here and generally the girls wear less clothing
that was one of my answers to him, but Mum's are to old to know anything, and have never lived
If only he knew
Old Mar 19th 2010, 2:22 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Send him to me,I'll sort him out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.