Frontex Border Guard

Old May 10th 2020, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Q: What is the new timeline?
A: We don't know exactly, probably in a few weeks we'll contact the candidates with positive results.

Q: Why another interview following the one in waw?
​​​​​​A: there are separate selection procedures.
Old May 10th 2020, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 5200
Q: What is the new timeline?
A: We don't know exactly, probably in a few weeks we'll contact the candidates with positive results.

Q: Why another interview following the one in waw?
​​​​​​A: there are separate selection procedures.
Thanks a lot, mate
Old May 10th 2020, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

User1392 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
Lads, usually those who have been interviewed had had the possibility to put questions to the interview commitee members... Can anyone offer us some details related to your curiosities and their respective answers? Thanks!
Hello everyone, I've never been writing before on this chat but I want to thank all who have done it and share information with us.I passed all the stages in warsaw I mean sport and interview for basic.One week ago i had an interview for intermmediate and I asked some questions about the next stages.I have been told that by July Fx will start some online learning but they were not so specific.We will know maybe in June what will happen.
Old May 10th 2020, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by User1392
Hello everyone, I've never been writing before on this chat but I want to thank all who have done it and share information with us.I passed all the stages in warsaw I mean sport and interview for basic.One week ago i had an interview for intermmediate and I asked some questions about the next stages.I have been told that by July Fx will start some online learning but they were not so specific.We will know maybe in June what will happen.
Thanks. Very useful information
Old May 11th 2020, 7:50 am
Just Joined

gjdige is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, maybe someone have information on in which state the training is tentatively planned?

And another question, if you are not sent to another country to perform functions that time will have to spend in Warsaw?
Old May 11th 2020, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Fernandes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gjdige
Hello everyone, maybe someone have information on in which state the training is tentatively planned?

And another question, if you are not sent to another country to perform functions that time will have to spend in Warsaw?
Hi djdige,

I have no idea where the training is planed to take place.

Regarding your last question, I believe I read somewhere (either in this forum or in FX website) that field deployments will be rotative between operational teams. In the meantime, if not deployed, officers shall be in a state of readiness and available for quick action/response. I guess it means those officers need to be based in FX HQ - Warsaw.
Old May 11th 2020, 9:28 am
Just Joined

gjdige is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the quick reply.

I will now wait for the invitation to interview and prepare my side questions for them.

Another question of the interview process itself, do they focus more on knowledge about FX or more questions about previous work experience?
Old May 11th 2020, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

MiguelAD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gjdige

Digno, this is from the notice of selection to become a European Border and Coast Guard Officer:

"For those members of the European Standing Corps deployed outside the Headquarters a rotation principle will be applied, meaning that during the course of a year, following a period of deployment staff members of the European Standing Corps will be stationed at the Agency’s Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland. The time spent at the Agency’s Headquarters can be used for annual leave, undergoing necessary checks and tests, for training or other professional development activities."

We could then deduce that, in case you were not deployed, you would probably also be stationed in Warsaw.
Old May 11th 2020, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there. Loads of new people on board. Good. :-)
Sorry I haven't been around for a while.
Is there anyone who's already been interviewed for intermediate and/or advanced and has been called again for an online extra-interview to the same level?
Thanks for your answers.

Old May 11th 2020, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Hi there. Loads of new people on board. Good. :-)
Sorry I haven't been around for a while.
Is there anyone who's already been interviewed for intermediate and/or advanced and has been called again for an online extra-interview to the same level?
Thanks for your answers.
You want to say you have been called again for the same interview? Maybe you should rephrase, if we're talking about sharing.
​​​...
Old May 11th 2020, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 5200
You want to say you have been called again for the same interview? Maybe you should rephrase, if we're talking about sharing.
​​​...
Calm down 5200.
Nothing to share yet...
I rephrase: has anyone been called again for the same interview?
I passed all the selection phases and sent the documents certifying my military academy and working experience.
Old May 12th 2020, 4:45 am
Just Joined

Yiannis1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Calm down 5200.
Nothing to share yet...
I rephrase: has anyone been called again for the same interview?
I passed all the selection phases and sent the documents certifying my military academy and working experience.
As far as i know nobody has been called for a second interview for the same position.
Old May 12th 2020, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Thanks!
Appreciated
Old May 12th 2020, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Seita is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!
Appreciated
Hello Stanxx. But how did you come up with a question like that of a 2nd interview? Do you have any clues? What would be the reason?
Old May 12th 2020, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Seita
Hello Stanxx. But how did you come up with a question like that of a 2nd interview? Do you have any clues? What would be the reason?
​​​​​Having some of the members invited for various online interviews after having face to face interviews and some other phases changed,
I thought it's a good idea to ask.
​​​​​Normally, if you vê been asked to submit documents it means you passed the interviews and the next phase is medical and psychological exam.
As per the selection notice one may be invited for an additional interview after s/he passed the first interview.
I have no additional clues than what it has been mentioned above in this forum.
I hope this clarifies your concerns.
​​​​​

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.