Frontex Border Guard

Old Jul 25th 2020, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

Randomjp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Guys , i was scheduled for an online interview but FX send me message that the interview was cancelled due to technical and organizational problems.
Anyone with the same problem?
Old Jul 25th 2020, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

Jkireland is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mp1992
That is not entirely correct, as far as i know ( my own case), people in batch 2 have received the invitation to physical test saying that this would only happen if the result of the previous online skype interview was POSITIVE. Maybe i assumed too much but positive result means we passed the interview.
I suppose we can only all guess until we get an email saying "hey you want a job" ha
Old Jul 26th 2020, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Frontex Border Guard

That is not entirely correct, as far as i know ( my own case), people in batch 2 have received the invitation to physical test saying that this would only happen if the result of the previous online skype interview was POSITIVE. Maybe i assumed too much but positive result means we passed the interview.
My friend got an invitation to an interview and the invitation said he would only be invited to the PA if he passed the interview. However, he got an invitation to the PA before the interview even happened
Old Jul 26th 2020, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randomjp
Guys , i was scheduled for an online interview but FX send me message that the interview was cancelled due to technical and organizational problems.
Anyone with the same problem?
Same here!
Old Jul 26th 2020, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

sciuepps is an unknown quantity at this point

My case: 12th of May interview for basic and ast, 2 weeks later they asked for documents, 16 July PA, 2 days ago they requested again documents...not sure whether disregard their last email, I think they’re in a hurry to get documents asap to make the list.
I applyed also for ad7 but not info there.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

SENSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, I received an e-mail for documents submission too. I had my on-line interview in mid June and passed my PA on the 21st of July.
I would like to say something about some posts I red here a couple days ago. I think that anyone can share some thoughts here and ask a question, no matter stupid someone else thinks it is, as long as he/she is not disrespectful to others. We are all anxious, most of us have to take serious decisions (affecting our lives), we have families, so we have to hold our selves - there is no need to be offensive-. It would be more helpful to everyone-including our selves- being just supportive and I think until now that's what is happening.
Thanks to all here for sharing and good luck!!
Old Jul 26th 2020, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

I think half of the candidates from second batch attended PA without even being interviewed. And those who were interviewed after end of May got no answer if they passed it or not. I understand that friday FX started to send emails to request documents.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

Jkireland is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SENSE
Hi guys, I received an e-mail for documents submission too. I had my on-line interview in mid June and passed my PA on the 21st of July.
I would like to say something about some posts I red here a couple days ago. I think that anyone can share some thoughts here and ask a question, no matter stupid someone else thinks it is, as long as he/she is not disrespectful to others. We are all anxious, most of us have to take serious decisions (affecting our lives), we have families, so we have to hold our selves - there is no need to be offensive-. It would be more helpful to everyone-including our selves- being just supportive and I think until now that's what is happening.
I completely agree with you..at the moment there is more unknowns than knowns..so the more questions that are asked the better..in a way I'm not too bad as in i dont have any children or anything like that but for the people that do have kids etc they will be making a decision that impacts not only there lives but there kids too so the more information the better
Old Jul 26th 2020, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

mp1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IONUT
I think half of the candidates from second batch attended PA without even being interviewed. And those who were interviewed after end of May got no answer if they passed it or not. I understand that friday FX started to send emails to request documents.
I did get interviewed late June and it clearly said on the E.mail that if i was to be selected for the PE exam it meant that the interview had a positive result.

ps. they requested documents yesterday also. ( PE done succesfully 21st July).
Old Jul 26th 2020, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

MalekJA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

New to the forum and some very useful information and guidance posted on here. Basically I did my interview in early June, passed my PA on 16 July. Documents requested 2 days ago, so will email ASAP.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

maximovic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SteKoF
You applied for basic?
Advanced
Old Jul 26th 2020, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Berri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SENSE
Fully agree. That´s a good SENSE et bonne chance á tous.
Old Jul 27th 2020, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

kosmodj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, anyone received email for documents today;
Old Jul 27th 2020, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

sciuepps is an unknown quantity at this point

Hallo everybody,
What about the guys of th 1st batch who already started, how does it look like the training?
Can you share some concrete example of salary you’ve gotten? (basic, ast4, AD7) or any other important information to share?
Talking about big decision and family, I have kids of my own and I’m curious to know about international school they mentioned in the selection notice “Additionally, this agreement foresees that (an accredited) European School will be set-up in Warsaw in the future to allow dependent children of all Frontex staff (including Polish nationals) to attend a (tuition-free) European-type multilingual education”
Anybody knows more about it?
Thank you very much in advance for sharing whatever info
Old Jul 28th 2020, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Randomjp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bill1
Same here!
Did you have any news yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.