Frontex Border Guard

Old Jul 17th 2020, 6:08 am
  #1831  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 3
Niko373 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Everything else is between 75 % and 90 %, including writing " meets the level".
Thanks
Niko373 is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2020, 9:15 pm
  #1832  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 79
Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Niko373
Everything else is between 75 % and 90 %, including writing " meets the level".
Thanks
If your speaking skill meets the level, that's the only calification that matters. You have passed the English test.

I'm really surprised there are still people in the process doing language test.
Wuga87 is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2020, 11:59 pm
  #1833  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 34
giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Wuga87
If your speaking skill meets the level, that's the only calification that matters. You have passed the English test.

I'm really surprised there are still people in the process doing language test.
I start believing that there are not so many successful candidates and they try to contact other as many as they can. After all, the competition is tough (english test and above all the physical assessment) and the salary is not that much. The country coefficient reduces dramatically the salary to something little more that 2.000eur.
[img]blob:https://britishexpats.com/b58faeca-8586-478a-9ce7-b019590bae92[/img]

Last edited by giannitwo; Jul 19th 2020 at 12:02 am.
giannitwo is offline  
Old Jul 19th 2020, 12:16 am
  #1834  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 37
Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Greetings!

Ladies and Gentlemen, a favor from the candidates who is schedule tomorrow and the day after for PA.

Please can you ask the instuctors or the FX representative about two things:

1. How many candidates was on PA this month.
2. Successful passing of PA in % or aproximate numbers.

This information is not classified and they can give you, if you will ask about it.

And of course if you can share on this thread or to my message box of this thread.

Please. Only if you want to do so and thank you in advance!
Basileus is offline  
Old Jul 19th 2020, 12:29 am
  #1835  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 26
Jkireland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by giannitwo
I start believing that there are not so many successful candidates and they try to contact other as many as they can. After all, the competition is tough (english test and above all the physical assessment) and the salary is not that much. The country coefficient reduces dramatically the salary to something little more that 2.000eur.
[img]blob:https://britishexpats.com/b58faeca-8586-478a-9ce7-b019590bae92[/img]
Hey,

My reading of the conditions of employment is that the coefficient is already applied however I am open to correction on this if someone has contacted Frontex and clarified this directly from them ?
Jkireland is offline  
Old Jul 19th 2020, 2:30 am
  #1836  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 36
Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Jkireland
Hey,

My reading of the conditions of employment is that the coefficient is already applied however I am open to correction on this if someone has contacted Frontex and clarified this directly from them ?

This is salary for EU contract agents in general, so if you look at Frontex basic level FGIV Selection notice salary table, it looks that coeficient for Poland and all the deductions are already applied.
Marek019 is offline  
Old Jul 19th 2020, 2:47 am
  #1837  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 26
Jkireland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Marek019

This is salary for EU contract agents in general, so if you look at Frontex basic level FGIV Selection notice salary table, it looks that coeficient for Poland and all the deductions are already applied.
hey man,

Thanks for clearing that up beyond any doubt...we are very much at the business end of this now so stuff like this needs to be clarified as people could be making a big decision in the next few weeks...you don't know by chance why an intermediate candidate is paid less than a basic on the scales ?

Thanking you
Jkireland is offline  
Old Jul 20th 2020, 5:04 am
  #1838  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 49
fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Jkireland
hey man,

Thanks for clearing that up beyond any doubt...we are very much at the business end of this now so stuff like this needs to be clarified as people could be making a big decision in the next few weeks...you don't know by chance why an intermediate candidate is paid less than a basic on the scales ?

Thanking you
Here is a usefull link
https://eutraining.eu/salary-calculator
fogue10 is offline  
Old Jul 20th 2020, 9:54 am
  #1839  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 35
tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

So after 5 years, they might extend our contracts for another 5 years. But does that mean that after the extension we lose all the allowances that we've been receiving as foreigners? Because at the time of contract renewal, we will all be living in Poland for more than 6 months. So does that mean we will be in the same boat as polish residents?
tkadunc is offline  
Old Jul 20th 2020, 10:16 pm
  #1840  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 79
Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but today is the last day where PA tests are being carried, right?

Does anybody know if new offers are going to be send before August?
Wuga87 is offline  
Old Jul 20th 2020, 10:53 pm
  #1841  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 13
RossT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Basileus
Greetings!

Ladies and Gentlemen, a favor from the candidates who is schedule tomorrow and the day after for PA.

Please can you ask the instuctors or the FX representative about two things:

1. How many candidates was on PA this month.
2. Successful passing of PA in % or aproximate numbers.

This information is not classified and they can give you, if you will ask about it.

And of course if you can share on this thread or to my message box of this thread.

Please. Only if you want to do so and thank you in advance!
Hi Basileus,

The info I’ve got today is that the success rate is approximately 95%
Yesterday 60 out of 60 candidates have passed the PA test.
Today all candidates in my group (21) have passed the test.
RossT is offline  
Old Jul 20th 2020, 10:54 pm
  #1842  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 40
Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by tkadunc
So after 5 years, they might extend our contracts for another 5 years. But does that mean that after the extension we lose all the allowances that we've been receiving as foreigners? Because at the time of contract renewal, we will all be living in Poland for more than 6 months. So does that mean we will be in the same boat as polish residents?
I doubt that. If this was the case, nobody working with FRONTEX would renew their contract after the first 5 years.
Bill1 is offline  
Old Jul 20th 2020, 11:37 pm
  #1843  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 34
giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Wuga87
Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but today is the last day where PA tests are being carried, right?

Does anybody know if new offers are going to be send before August?
It should be.
It would interesting to know the figures of the selection process. How many passed the PA and how many the interview.
They told at the beginning of July that they were expected to complete the procedure within the end of July. Soon after they Would have started to send proposals for second and third batch.
I wonder if they Will send notice about inclusion in the reserve list for the candidates who are not selected for second and third batch.
giannitwo is offline  
Old Jul 21st 2020, 12:03 am
  #1844  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 37
Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by RossT
Hi Basileus,

The info I’ve got today is that the success rate is approximately 95%
Yesterday 60 out of 60 candidates have passed the PA test.
Today all candidates in my group (21) have passed the test.

Hey Ross T,

Thank you!

​​​​​🙈 Unexpected succesfull rate on summer compare with winter time.

No coments!


Basileus is offline  
Old Jul 21st 2020, 12:39 am
  #1845  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 31
Berri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello.Any news or confirmation about PA tests in Sepetember? Still some of us waiting for news, so far. Thanks.
Berri is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.