Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 27th 2020, 6:00 am
  #1666  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 37
Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by kosmodj
You have to do strictly these push ups or you can do the classic push ups if tou want, do you know?

​​​​​​Exactly how is executed in te pictures, you must do it how they want in oredr to pass te test.

We may not like some rules, but is their rules at the end.

It was some guys what they reqest to execute some exercises on the way that is known by them, but no chance. It is one style for everyone.

They are serious with the test, numbers and time and you may find them friendly and nice talking on the same time.
​​​​​​


Last edited by Basileus; Jun 27th 2020 at 6:07 am.
Basileus is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 6:12 am
  #1667  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 13
papdimitris1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Basileus
1. Push ups => ​the elbows must have an 90 degree angle => shoulders on the line with elbows AND MUST be executed without stop or brak. If you stop or take a beake is consider only that number of execution befor you stop.

2. Good question. I was the first on that day on the physical test and between 10x10 and push up and abs it was fast between tests, something what I was not very happy, but what to do.
Here depens on wich series you will be on the all test. The first 3 tests will go in series by two candidates on the same time. The fist candidates on the 10x10 will be the first to all of then and the last candidates will have a lot of resting time.

The execution must be exactly what is writen in the application.

I see guys what they failed to some tests.

If the push ups or abs they will not contine to count, they will contine to repeat the number of the last correct execution.
Basileus thanks a lot!!!
Unfortunately that the specific way of push ups is more difficult than classic ones because you work mostly triceps and less chest and shoulder muscles ... anyway. ..
But I cannot understand what exactly "shoulders on the line with elbows" means.
And finally , another question for you is; where they strict on the exact way of doing the push ups exercise?

Thanks in advance! !!
papdimitris1 is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 6:14 am
  #1668  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 13
papdimitris1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by papdimitris1
Basileus thanks a lot!!!
Unfortunately that the specific way of push ups is more difficult than classic ones because you work mostly triceps and less chest and shoulder muscles ... anyway. ..
But I cannot understand what exactly "shoulders on the line with elbows" means.
And finally , another question for you is; where they strict on the exact way of doing the push ups exercise?

Thanks in advance! !!
Basileus I see that you already answered to my question!!!

Thanks!!
papdimitris1 is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 6:17 am
  #1669  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
kosmodj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Basileus
​​​​​​Exactly how is executed in te pictures, you must do it how they want in oredr to pass te test.

We may not like some rules, but is their rules at the end.

It was some guys what they reqest to execute some exercises on the way that is known by them, but no chance. It is one style for everyone.

They are serious with the test, numbers and time and you may find them friendly and nice talking on the same time.
​​​​​​
Thanks man
kosmodj is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 6:18 am
  #1670  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 37
Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Gents, for the physical test, remember and bring with you the driving licenses and that document/letter what is isue by doctor to testify that you are healthy and fit for physical test. And your ID card or passport, I think... I am sure about this... but bring with you anyway, is not heavy. 😊

​​​​

Basileus is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 6:27 am
  #1671  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 37
Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by kosmodj
Thanks man
​​​​​You're welcome and all the best on the test!
Basileus is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 7:19 am
  #1672  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 4
CippOne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Just received mail for Physical test only scheduled for Tuesday 7th July but due to current mission abroad I will not attend. It's really pity. Hope to be considered for next job vacancies.
Good luck to all of you.
CippOne is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 8:34 am
  #1673  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 7
taz296 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by kosmodj
What they answered you my friend?
(I think that it would be better to copy-paste the reply from the reply email, but I am wondering if it would be advisable to do so.)
In general lines, the reply was referring to the fact that due to the COVID-19 pandemic they had to change the timeline of the selection procedure, the interviews are currently being organized online and the PA test is to be carried out in Warsaw and, last but not least, that the invitation is only for the PA test that takes place in Warsaw.
taz296 is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 8:35 am
  #1674  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9
sciuepps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by taz296
Hello guys,

I am in the same position like you. In my case the interview took place through SKYPE on 3/6 and yesterday I received invitation for the PA test on 16/7.
After replying to confirm, I sent another email to ask a specific question to Frontex but I received an answer that was not clear.
My question was if the fact that I have been invited for PA means that I have passed the online interview with success or it is something irrelevant?
I would like to have your views on that, I am a bit confused.

Thanks in advance,
Yes, they don't say congratulations you passed to next level (maybe because the PA test was supposed to come before the interview), but the way I see is that since they invited to go to Warsaw and if you pass the PA, in the worst cases you'll be on the reserve list.
sciuepps is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 6:35 pm
  #1675  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 3
tom2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello, invitations for PA are sent by age, by country, or by first letter of surname?
tom2020 is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 7:01 pm
  #1676  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 37
Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by tom2020
Hello, invitations for PA are sent by age, by country, or by first letter of surname?
Hard qestion mate.

It is more like... just my opinion, is about the time you send your application, later you apply for job, later you are call for tests.

In my case, I sent my applycation on 25 or 28 Oct and the English test was on 27 Jan, physical test on 13 Feb and 14 Feb the Interview, 27-29 Feb submission of documents. For me it was quite fast I can say.
Basileus is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 7:18 pm
  #1677  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 3
tom2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Thanks Basileus, me apllied for FGIV, AST4, AD7. Since their request for submission of work certificates and diplomas on 26/5 and my reply 28/5, no any other sign...
tom2020 is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 8:19 pm
  #1678  
Forum Regular
 
IONUT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 84
IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by taz296
Hello guys,

I am in the same position like you. In my case the interview took place through SKYPE on 3/6 and yesterday I received invitation for the PA test on 16/7.
After replying to confirm, I sent another email to ask a specific question to Frontex but I received an answer that was not clear.
My question was if the fact that I have been invited for PA means that I have passed the online interview with success or it is something irrelevant?
I would like to have your views on that, I am a bit confused.

Thanks in advance,
hello, you were scheduled for july 16th? That is weird, because last appointment was on 07.07
IONUT is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 10:30 pm
  #1679  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 37
Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by tom2020
Thanks Basileus, me apllied for FGIV, AST4, AD7. Since their request for submission of work certificates and diplomas on 26/5 and my reply 28/5, no any other sign...
If you do not receive anything after you sent them all the documents and certificates, this mean you are ok.
Basileus is offline  
Old Jun 27th 2020, 10:38 pm
  #1680  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 6
Zanzibar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello everybody!
Does anyone know until when FX will send emails to call us for PA tests or the date until which these evaluations will take place ??
Can I assume that these assessments will be completed by July 20 or do you have other information?
I wish you have a nice day!!
Zanzibar is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.