Me and My Family

Old Oct 15th 2019, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

"
...but I have informed both the Military and Government agencies of my marital status change for pension purposes. I have had an acknowledgement from the Military agency but not yet from DWP."
I had to supply a notarized copy of my British marriage certificate to DWP when I applied for pension which I get due to being married to a Brit. I got married by a Brit. consul in a Brit. embassy.
They may ask you for such.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 10:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I had a church wedding, but held on one of the local resorts here. The Pastor, one of her batch-mates was qualified to carry out the service. I am not sure how it should be officially registered in the UK, but I have informed both the Military and Government agencies of my marital status change for pension purposes.
Please may I suggest you immediately inform then of change of circumstance?
Old Oct 15th 2019, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Originally Posted by P11
"...but I have informed both the Military and Government agencies of my marital status change for pension purposes. I have had an acknowledgement from the Military agency but not yet from DWP."
I had to supply a notarized copy of my British marriage certificate to DWP when I applied for pension which I get due to being married to a Brit. I got married by a Brit. consul in a Brit. embassy.
They may ask you for such.
Your military pension could be a problem but the married man's pension no longer exists, neither can your wife claim a pension on the back of your work record. That sort of thing finished years ago. My wife will receive her own pension based on her years worked.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 15th 2019 at 9:42 pm. Reason: quotes
Old Oct 15th 2019, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Your military pension could be a problem but the married man's pension no longer exists, neither can your wife claim a pension on the back of your work record. That sort of thing finished years ago. My wife will receive her own pension based on her years worked.
Thanks Gazza...

Yes, I am aware of all that and should have made it clear that I was referring to Bereavement Benefit or whatever it is called now. As far as the Military Pension is concerned, I have already received confirmation of what my wife will be entitled to and their records have been amended.

Regards
Old Oct 15th 2019, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Gazza...

Yes, I am aware of all that and should have made it clear that I was referring to Bereavement Benefit or whatever it is called now. As far as the Military Pension is concerned, I have already received confirmation of what my wife will be entitled to and their records have been amended.

Regards
Nice, did you tell her how much?

You're worth more dead than alive - maybe the loan security was indeed you.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Nice, did you tell her how much?

You're worth more dead than alive - maybe the loan security was indeed you.
Q1..... Nope. Not worth much anyway

Q2..... No contract. Just a scribbled piece of paper.

Moving on.....

Kitchen ware she bought at a sale came to 1380. Just pans. No knives
​​​​​​
Creditor still quiet.... Maybe she is just wary of dealing with a foreigner. We shall see

Regards
Old Oct 15th 2019, 1:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

So she knows she's over 200k in debt but thinks it's ok to borrow more money to buy crap? No matter how long you stay with this woman, you will never get on top of her debts.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
So she knows she's over 200k in debt but thinks it's ok to borrow more money to buy crap? No matter how long you stay with this woman, you will never get on top of her debts.
Yes... You are probably right. Unless of course she has a good wage which is looking doubtful now.. She reckons she will get paid once she has completed one month
​​​​​​
She appears to have no comprehension of our financial situation. The landlady removed the rather nice kitchen table and chairs a couple of weeks ago which belonged to her.. Wife later shows me a nice replacement in a catalogue for 15k. Told her we cannot afford it. No problem she reckons... We can get it on credit for 1.5k pm. It also escaped her notice that we rarely eat at the table anyway..
Regards
Old Oct 15th 2019, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Q1..... Nope. Not worth much anyway

Q2..... No contract. Just a scribbled piece of paper.

Moving on.....

Kitchen ware she bought at a sale came to 1380. Just pans. No knives
​​​​​​
Creditor still quiet.... Maybe she is just wary of dealing with a foreigner. We shall see

Regards

At least P11 might get a tasty dinner now his L/L has got some new pans, might not be able to cut the meal owing to a lack of knives.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes... You are probably right. Unless of course she has a good wage which is looking doubtful now.. She reckons she will get paid once she has completed one month
​​​​​​
She appears to have no comprehension of our financial situation. The landlady removed the rather nice kitchen table and chairs a couple of weeks ago which belonged to her.. Wife later shows me a nice replacement in a catalogue for 15k. Told her we cannot afford it. No problem she reckons... We can get it on credit for 1.5k pm. It also escaped her notice that we rarely eat at the table anyway..
Regards

This is the L/L that P11 used to praise over her bussiness acumen. Go back further than the last Year when it all supposedly went wrong..... the shoe business, real estate sales , jewelery, etc.
Makes me wonder If p11 and his L/L are equally devoid of common sense.
As for the L/L gaining any responsible (legal) employment .....dream on !

l can see where this is leading,P11 will hang o to his L/L for all he is worth, even If the book of excuses is exhausted.

Old Oct 15th 2019, 2:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1

l can see where this is leading,P11 will hang o to his L/L for all he is worth, even If the book of excuses is exhausted.
And the sad thing is that eventually she may up & leave him - & all his trials & tribulations will have been for nothing.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Expatrick
And the sad thing is that eventually she may up & leave him - & all his trials & tribulations will have been for nothing.
If you had read previously, this is exactly what I wish right now.

Regards
Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
To go where? Why would she leave you? Where will she go? the parents house, no chance.

The only person who will be leaving is you. The only questions in my mind are 1) when and 2) how (free will, forced, via jail, or wooden box).
Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
So why wait, take the initiative!
Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1

This is the L/L that P11 used to praise over her bussiness acumen. Go back further than the last Year when it all supposedly went wrong..... the shoe business, real estate sales , jewelery, etc.
Makes me wonder If p11 and his L/L are equally devoid of common sense.
As for the L/L gaining any responsible (legal) employment .....dream on !

Explain to me for what purpose given the current events?

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 15th 2019 at 9:45 pm. Reason: It becomes very hard to follow and read when the quoting is not correct . :-(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.