Me and My Family

Old Oct 14th 2019, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Registered or not you went through a marriage ceremony, you are married. The question would be was that marriage legal. When I got married, after the ceremony I and several other people had to sign the marriage certificate, I think about 8 copies. Surely you remember that.
Certainly do. But the salient point appears to be at the moment whether it is legal or indeed that we are registered as married.

Regards
Old Oct 15th 2019, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Far too late in the day for that. The problem is that P11 didn't put his foot down at the beginning of the relationship to stop all this, hence all the drama.
Absolutely correct which I acknowledge. The best piece of advice I can give to anyone striking up a relationship with a Filipina is to take control from the outset...fairly of course. If not, it is difficult to regain control as I have found out. The only way I regained control in the past was to leave her on two occasions. Drastic measures. I then regained control for a while and then slowly lost it again. If/when I leave her again which I suspect is imminent, I have the feeling she wont be too bothered. Whereas before she was begging me to come back. If that is the case....so be it. However, I am mindful that she knows she will be left with two debts totaling about 220k which she cannot pay.

Moving on.... My wife was up early this morning doing the household chores and after about 3 hrs left without saying a word. I guess she is out with her mate(s) and wont be back until tonight. I sent a msg to the creditor this morning saying that we still do not have the money. Strangely, despite all the urgency of yesterday and a hint of an unspecified threat, she just replied as ok. I have no doubt that she will be onto my wife, who will probably message me later.

I still find it hard to believe how this has escalated since I refused money for to have a CT scan without my presence. The rage she went into when she arrived back from work expectantly....the stolen money...the issue with my money clip...which went missing eventually....the 2k loan repayment on outstanding arrears on her m/cycle which was required immediately that minute....the over-inflated bill for her "load" and TV. Not forgetting that I treat her like a maid....also posted on FB. All this is my fault of course. So whats behind all this? Could be anything that I have mooted here recently. Once I have my first pension paid here ...probably tomorrow, I will be in a better position to leave.

Regards

Old Oct 15th 2019, 2:34 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Absolutely correct which I acknowledge. The best piece of advice I can give to anyone striking up a relationship with a Filipina is to take control from the outset...fairly of course. If not, it is difficult to regain control as I have found out. The only way I regained control in the past was to leave her on two occasions. Drastic measures. I then regained control for a while and then slowly lost it again. If/when I leave her again which I suspect is imminent, I have the feeling she wont be too bothered. Whereas before she was begging me to come back. If that is the case....so be it. However, I am mindful that she knows she will be left with two debts totaling about 220k which she cannot pay.

Moving on.... My wife was up early this morning doing the household chores and after about 3 hrs left without saying a word. I guess she is out with her mate(s) and wont be back until tonight. I sent a msg to the creditor this morning saying that we still do not have the money. Strangely, despite all the urgency of yesterday and a hint of an unspecified threat, she just replied as ok. I have no doubt that she will be onto my wife, who will probably message me later.

I still find it hard to believe how this has escalated since I refused money for to have a CT scan without my presence. The rage she went into when she arrived back from work expectantly....the stolen money...the issue with my money clip...which went missing eventually....the 2k loan repayment on outstanding arrears on her m/cycle which was required immediately that minute....the over-inflated bill for her "load" and TV. Not forgetting that I treat her like a maid....also posted on FB. All this is my fault of course. So whats behind all this? Could be anything that I have mooted here recently. Once I have my first pension paid here ...probably tomorrow, I will be in a better position to leave.

Regards
In my opinion, you putting your foot down re not just handing over the money for the CT scan has finally made her realise that you're a wake-up to her. No easy tapping you for money = her rage and her disinterest in spending time with you.

I also think that something else should be added to your advice re striking up a relationship with someone from the Philippines, which is while relationships that start on Facebook can and do work, both parties need to think very carefully and honestly about what is attracting the other one to them.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 2:38 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly do. But the salient point appears to be at the moment whether it is legal or indeed that we are registered as married.

Regards
While not the Philippines, my friend's sister found out 21 years after her wedding that the rabbi never registered the wedding at city hall. They went to Georgia to the rabbi and he had the paperwork that was never filed and they then went to City Hall. Even though not filed, they were considered legally married from the date of the ceremony. Don't know if it is the same there. But then there was never the question that either the sister or the husband were free to marry each other in the first place.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
While not the Philippines, my friend's sister found out 21 years after her wedding that the rabbi never registered the wedding at city hall. They went to Georgia to the rabbi and he had the paperwork that was never filed and they then went to City Hall. Even though not filed, they were considered legally married from the date of the ceremony. Don't know if it is the same there. But then there was never the question that either the sister or the husband were free to marry each other in the first place.
P11 I believe had a civil wedding, I find that very hard to believe it wasn't registered. A church wedding registered or not in the eyes of god you are married. I was married in the Philippines and have never recorded our marriage in the UK. Living in the UK for 23 years it has never been a problem.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

If I recall correctly a question was raised whether LL was already married. If so, there is no marriage. In any event when P11 is able to get confirmation from PSA it is all speculation.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
If I recall correctly a question was raised whether LL was already married. If so, there is no marriage. In any event when P11 is able to get confirmation from PSA it is all speculation.
Correct.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
P11 I believe had a civil wedding, I find that very hard to believe it wasn't registered. A church wedding registered or not in the eyes of god you are married. I was married in the Philippines and have never recorded our marriage in the UK. Living in the UK for 23 years it has never been a problem.
I had a church wedding, but held on one of the local resorts here. The Pastor, one of her batch-mates was qualified to carry out the service. I am not sure how it should be officially registered in the UK, but I have informed both the Military and Government agencies of my marital status change for pension purposes. I have had an acknowledgement from the Military agency but not yet from DWP.

SOS....

******In my opinion, you putting your foot down re not just handing over the money for the CT scan has finally made her realise that you're a wake-up to her*******
. Agree. Also my pointed remarks to her about the missing 1k when I refused to pay for the CT scan. Plus the scrutiny of the "load/tv bill which was grossly exaggerated. She said it was for two months, I proved her wrong from my records. The missing 500 peso from the table for her kids.....She must know of my suspicions. Also the missing money clip. And so it goes on. She probably knows the game is up even more now that I have refused to pay for last months interest of 19k. I have not yet told her that her 15k COD from LBC is a scam from the tracking record. That will come soon. I also found out and exposed that it was not a 15k package but a 11k package. Yes.....she knows ....that I know what she is up to. Hence the position we are in now. Maybe she is trying to find an excuse that I treat her like an un-paid maid.

Rete....

Un-registered marriage. There was a very strong rumour that she married the father of the two girls. This was reinforced by the father of the 2 boys who wanted to meet me. He was told by her that she could not marry him....because she was already married. I expect to find out the truth soon. If our marriage is not yet recorded as such, a pointed question will be asked. I don't really expect a straight answer.

Moving on.....

Not heard from my wife nor the creditor yet

Regards
Old Oct 15th 2019, 4:32 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the complaints about being a maid is a kind of preemptive strike. She knows she's on the way out , so wants to make it that she's the mistreated party to all outward appearances. A kind of face saving exercise a it were. She's already getting her side of the story broadcast to all.

When it does all break down she can hold her head up high and say to everyone how it was all your fault.

Definitely seems like she's preparing the groundwork.

You have my sympathy .
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Maybe the complaints about being a maid is a kind of preemptive strike. She knows she's on the way out , so wants to make it that she's the mistreated party to all outward appearances. A kind of face saving exercise a it were. She's already getting her side of the story broadcast to all.

When it does all break down she can hold her head up high and say to everyone how it was all your fault.

Definitely seems like she's preparing the groundwork.

You have my sympathy .
Correct... As I mentioned before, she thinks her best form of defence is attack. Also maybe she is making an excuse for her actions. She has no money....

Regards

​​​​
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Moving on.....
Blimey !
It's like urging a horse past the winning post.

You can do it. Do it.
Be happier then you are now. Truly

Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Blimey !
It's like urging a horse past the winning post.

You can do it. Do it.
Be happier then you are now. Truly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QirsBCrXNI0
I am poised.. Like a coiled spring.

Moving on...

Brought in the washing because it looked like rain. Espied what looks like another skimpy nighty... Unless it's for beach wear. Never seen it before. I find it particularly irksome that she has this attire apparently not for my benefit. Especially as I have paid a vast amount of money to deal with her hormonal problems.. If you get what I mean.

Got a msg from her. Just borrowed money to buy kitchen ware at sale. No idea how much. Hope this doesn't include sharpened knives. I have still hidden the big blunt one she tried to use the other day.
​​
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

How many more signals do you need ? Your L/L is a complete basket case. FFS get out NOW. Inform the landlady, pay anything thats due,take anything thats yours of value and GO. Eventhough I enjoy reading your saga, you are now painting yourself as ————————————- ( I dont want to use sarcastic or strong language).
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

I had a church wedding, but held on one of the local resorts here. The Pastor, one of her batch-mates was qualified to carry out the service.
There maybe where the legal marriage went a miss. Honest Sir I am qualified to carry out weddings, just keep it away from the church and don't tell the bishop, says one of her dodgy mates.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

P11 are you still building your solid case against her before you go?
My worry is that each day that passes she is also building a case... not against you, but to store you in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.