Me and My Family

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You didn't state this. Or infer it. And I don't think it can be a surprise given your past generosity to see why we'd assume you would hand money over to this new woman.

However, you've now told us that you did in fact say no to this request. Hurrah!
"she knows she cannot ask again". As a super mod... What do you think that means?
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:04 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
You are supposed to be a super mod whatever that means. May I respectfully ask you to read my posts before commenting. I have already covered the job issue.
If you want to know what a super moderator means, look at the sticky thread in the Welcome Inn. What that won't tell you though is that super moderators, and moderators, keep BE running on a voluntary basis, usually between their day jobs and busy lives. Without them you wouldn't have this forum to write all about your life on. By the way, you didn't infer or make explicit that you didn't give your new friend any money. All you said was she asked and she knows not to ask again - I thought you'd given her money as well.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:07 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

"she knows she cannot ask again". As a super mod... What do you think that means?
It can mean that you gave her money as a one off but told her she's not to ask again. Just because YOU know what you mean, doesn't mean everyone else does. What you wrote wasn't clear at all, just get over it would you.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

You are supposed to be a super mod whatever that means. May I respectfully ask you to read my posts before commenting. I have already covered the job issue.
My being a super mod has no relevance.

I have read your posts/explanations and along with everybody else it seems, am still none the wiser as to why you are still paying any money for your soon to be ex-wife (or why you're still in contact with her at all). And as yet, I've not seen anybody comment that they think it's a good idea despite your reasonings for it, so I'm not alone in my point of view.

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

P11...a quick read of today’s post, I assumed your new LL asked for money and you obliged. To save further confusion, please clarify...did you give her money or not?
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Headline.
BE supermods gang up on Filipina loverboy.
read all about it here......
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
P11...a quick read of today’s post, I assumed your new LL asked for money and you obliged. To save further confusion, please clarify...did you give her money or not?
Of course not. She knows not to ask again. I thought that was obvious. Only 500 peso BTW. And she is not my new LL. I thought I made that clear also.

Regards
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
He is a foolish old man. Why we should we try to save him ?
Because he is human.like the rest of us. and unless we have walked in his shoes what right ro we have to judge him?
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Of course not. She knows not to ask again. I thought that was obvious. Only 500 peso BTW. And she is not my new LL. I thought I made that clear also.

Regards
no it wasn’t obvious. She asked you for 500 pesos but you refuse...got it...thanks for clarifying. Not to me no, neither of the points I raised were obvious. Man meets woman who works at bar. She asks him for money...he buys her drinks and fags. Forgive me but this seems like same old, same old to me. OK what should we call her?

it appears to me, as an outsider, these women come across Johnny Foreigner and see a meal ticket.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 22nd 2020 at 12:32 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:29 pm
Concierge

no it wasn’t obvious...but thanks for clarifying. OK what should we call her?
Trouble?

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Err, as an ex-Super Mod .... to me it means she asked, you gave, and she knows it was a one shot deal and will never ask again because you already gave at the office.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
Headline.
BE supermods gang up on Filipina loverboy.
read all about it here......
Or, to put it another way, 'two people have the same opinion'. Not such a snappy headline when you put it like that eh?

it appears to me, as an outsider, these women come across Johnny Foreigner and see a meal ticket.
It is very odd, as a Brit who'd never dream of asking anybody for money, to see the cultural differences. I wonder if these women would ask a fellow Filipino, or if they do only ask foreigners? Just such a weird idea to me, to meet somebody and a few weeks later ask them for cash!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 22nd 2020 at 12:44 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 1:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

P11..not sure why you brought the ‘Super Mod’ title into it...but please remember, it was Super Mod’s who took the time to edit this thread when you requested certain info to be removed. It was not required of us, but we tried to accommodate your request. I remember spending considerable time going through each of the hundreds/thousands of posts in this thread, editing them as you requested.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 23rd 2020 at 12:07 am. Reason: Typo
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Feidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond repute
Default OK, what shall we call her?

... OK what should we call her? ...
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Trouble?
Sounds about right SOS; but in comparison to LL1, how about ‘a very good catch’. She does have a job after all and P11 tells us she’s a hard worker. Despite P11's remonstrations and on a more practical note, perhaps 'LL2' will suffice.

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 1:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Default Re: OK, what shall we call her?

Originally Posted by Feidlimid
Sounds about right SOS; but in comparison to LL1, how about ‘a very good catch’. She does have a job after all and P11 tells us she’s a hard worker. Despite P11's remonstrations and on a more practical note, perhaps 'LL2' will suffice.
forgive me for being negative...but I can’t help but think...she’s a hard worker until she latches on to Johnny (Sugar Daddy) Foreigner.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.