Me and My Family

Old Oct 14th 2019, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

I love how the facebook contact status is some kind of barometer of the relationship. If my wife deleted me on Instagram (I'm too young and hip for facebook) it would take me weeks to notice as I wouldn't even think to check there.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 10:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I love how the facebook contact status is some kind of barometer of the relationship. If my wife deleted me on Instagram (I'm too young and hip for facebook) it would take me weeks to notice as I wouldn't even think to check there.
Imagine if your wife deleted you from Insta, in a strop. Just stop there. Imagine if that happened? Would you be able to stop laughing at her?

P11 - try laughing at her. You'll never get the truth, so enjoy some of the crazy, then escape to the hotel that someone kindly offered.

Have you found out if you're married yet? It feels like this is a critical bit of intel to know if you can just up and leave safely.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Imagine if your wife deleted you from Insta, in a strop. Just stop there. Imagine if that happened? Would you be able to stop laughing at her?
It's a serious matter. Just look at Vardy and Rooney - all over the Daily Mail.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 11:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks. Sorry to hear all this, I think I know how you felt. I have read many similar stories, so it is not uncommon here. But at least in your case, it has ended happily. You deserve nothing less.

Moving on....

Creditor is now more strident for payment today and has made an unspecified threat if payment is not made today. Not sure what that is yet. No news from the wife about the money that is owed to her from her customer. Doubt if that will be forthcoming. She has confined herself to her room all day but keeps msging me that the creditor is harassing her. I have msg'd the creditor once again about this. Wife has now deleted me from FB.....no surprise there then. Not looking forward to the fallout later...

As I said earlier, it would be easier to deal with this if I had the support of my wife. But it appears to me that I am to blame for all this. Again.

Regards
You keep saying 'moving on'. You're not. Again this supposed debt is not yours, why are you messaging the supposed creditor? Why are you saying it would be easier to deal with if you had the wife's support? It's not your debt, it's not down to you to deal with it. If it exists, it's hers. The woman you live with. That woman is a scam artist who is either an incredible actress or mentally ill. Her debt, her problem. It's not yours in any way shape or form.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

P11 - try laughing at her. You'll never get the truth, so enjoy some of the crazy, then escape to the hotel that someone kindly offered.

Have you found out if you're married yet? It feels like this is a critical bit of intel to know if you can just up and leave safely.
I just find it an immature thing to do. Mind you....think this has happened about a dozen times before.

No...I have not yet checked the validity of our marriage yet. Will do it if I have to leave as top priority so I know exactly where I stand. Personally, I don't think it has been registered because any official documents she gets, she gives them to me for filing. I have a big wedding folder mostly full of gumph....Nothing in there.

Moving on.....not yet heard again from the creditor. But I guess that will come very soon this evening. I don't intend to play hardball just yet because I always prefer to play my high cards last. Wife has been moping around in her bedroom all day interspersed with washing machine activity. Asked her if she wanted to go for lunch..."Don't want". Same for a trip to the beach this evening with the same response. Gets back and she has gone out....no idea where. Probably with her mates. Once she did something similar, she ended up in the "big city". First I heard about that was a cry for help from the hospital there. Suffered from abdomen pains and checked into the hospital. Nothing was found despite tests. A cry for help is what I put it down to. She just cannot sit down with me....or anyone, and ask for help. But there you go.

All for now. Off to the beach later for a swift half later methinks...

Regards

Old Oct 14th 2019, 11:29 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you wish to stay with a woman who clearly despises you?
Old Oct 14th 2019, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by P11
"I don't intend to play hardball just yet because I always prefer to play my high cards last"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you are sat at the table with the rest of the "players" in this sorry saga,smugly holding that ace flush close to your chest,keep looking behind you to make sure nobody is creeping up on you with a cheese wire or rope,metaphorically speaking of course.

Personally,i would not be playing cards with these people in the first place,as it has just struck me now...."JUST WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE TO WIN FROM THIS PARTICULAR GAME?"

Seriously,what is the upside of this whole story,should you play it to the end and win through?

I think i have asked a very good question that maybe will not/can not be answered.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
Originally Posted by P11
"I don't intend to play hardball just yet because I always prefer to play my high cards last"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you are sat at the table with the rest of the "players" in this sorry saga,smugly holding that ace flush close to your chest,keep looking behind you to make sure nobody is creeping up on you with a cheese wire or rope,metaphorically speaking of course.

Personally,i would not be playing cards with these people in the first place,as it has just struck me now...."JUST WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE TO WIN FROM THIS PARTICULAR GAME?"

Seriously,what is the upside of this whole story,should you play it to the end and win through?

I think i have asked a very good question that maybe will not/can not be answered.
I have nothing to win from this particular game as you call it. As you can probably guess, I am a placid guy normally, but all hell will break loose if I get seriously angry which is not very often. I left her on two previous occasions because I got angry. I never get violent....but words can hurt more. At the moment I am holding my own without bringing in the big guns as it were. I suspect there will be a time very soon when I will get seriously angry. Let me give you this anology.... The USA is at war in Vietnam....or any country. The war would be fought by conventional means initially, they would not go to nukes straight away. I do not play my high cards in these circumstances to win.....but to save myself.

J.....Despise me? Doubt it. If she despised me she would have left some time ago. She knows that I have no money to talk of and if she was money orientated, she would now be leeching someone else. Despise is a very strong word.

Moving on...again. This sad episode happened when she finished her work a couple of weeks ago with a sick note. She needs money ...not for her vanity...but for something else. Yes...I know about the 3k interest she needs to pay but I remember one rumour that was circulating a little while ago. She had a bf with whom she was besotted with. Rumour goes that she paid for the hotel rooms and bought him gifts to keep him. In fact he is most probably a gigolo. I have no proof of the rumour....except blue sexy nighty would be a reasonable pointer. I could add more which has been documented previously in this blog. The way she has been behaving recently tells my instinct that she can no longer give him enough to keep him. But....that is just a thought.

Now for something completely different for what its worth. We have a Maltese Terrier which recently gave birth to 4 pups. Now, I am not a doggy person by nature, but our problems appear to be affecting our dog. She knows. And she is saddened by it. I see the look in her eyes when she sees us arguing and her reactions. I am saddened also....

Regards
Old Oct 14th 2019, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that very honest answer P11,and i appreciate that it is a very sincere reply,as you have replied in a very short period of time.But just please be very careful if you do lose your rag out there,as they can be very fierce people themselves when cornered/challenged...as you will know already.

Oh,and one other thing....try not to upset the dog too much.....otherwise you will be making a Maltese Cross.

Ingats my friend.Take care.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I just find it an immature thing to do. Mind you....think this has happened about a dozen times before.

No...I have not yet checked the validity of our marriage yet. Will do it if I have to leave as top priority so I know exactly where I stand. Personally, I don't think it has been registered because any official documents she gets, she gives them to me for filing. I have a big wedding folder mostly full of gumph....Nothing in there.

Moving on.....not yet heard again from the creditor. But I guess that will come very soon this evening. I don't intend to play hardball just yet because I always prefer to play my high cards last. Wife has been moping around in her bedroom all day interspersed with washing machine activity. Asked her if she wanted to go for lunch..."Don't want". Same for a trip to the beach this evening with the same response. Gets back and she has gone out....no idea where. Probably with her mates. Once she did something similar, she ended up in the "big city". First I heard about that was a cry for help from the hospital there. Suffered from abdomen pains and checked into the hospital. Nothing was found despite tests. A cry for help is what I put it down to. She just cannot sit down with me....or anyone, and ask for help. But there you go.

All for now. Off to the beach later for a swift half later methinks...

Regards
Try something, keep your spirits up. The next door slam or tantrum, just chuckle or belittle it. Crying for attention is what it is, treading on eggshells or offering lunch / beach beers is meeting that craving. Just laugh and ignore.

I'd go and check the marriage situation. You'll be in a better position knowing that and being able to use it if needed, or know and be able to make a swift exit unimpeded. I appreciate it may not be nice to find out, but you're a big boy and can cope.

Go enjoy a beer, get rat-arsed and sleep on the beach or something. Give her something to really moan about.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jaygee68
Thanks for that very honest answer P11,and i appreciate that it is a very sincere reply,as you have replied in a very short period of time.But just please be very careful if you do lose your rag out there,as they can be very fierce people themselves when cornered/challenged...as you will know already.

Oh,and one other thing....try not to upset the dog too much.....otherwise you will be making a Maltese Cross.

Ingats my friend.Take care.
No problem and thank you.

Moving on....

Something occurred to me sometime ago and I always forget to mention it here. Perhaps because its a wild thought which I am often prone to. Lets assume the marriage has not been registered and therefore I am still single. So is she. Why should that be? Maybe she has been married before and therefore she has committed bigamy. A serious crime here. Would she have taken the risk? Seems unlikely to me..but possible. What other reason could there be? Clue....besotted by another bloke. I will leave that there.

Regards
Old Oct 14th 2019, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Try something, keep your spirits up. The next door slam or tantrum, just chuckle or belittle it. Crying for attention is what it is, treading on eggshells or offering lunch / beach beers is meeting that craving. Just laugh and ignore.

I'd go and check the marriage situation. You'll be in a better position knowing that and being able to use it if needed, or know and be able to make a swift exit unimpeded. I appreciate it may not be nice to find out, but you're a big boy and can cope.

Go enjoy a beer, get rat-arsed and sleep on the beach or something. Give her something to really moan about.
****Go enjoy a beer, get rat-arsed and sleep on the beach or something. Give her something to really moan about*****

Haha....love it. Thank you. Might be better than sleeping with 5 dogs...
Old Oct 14th 2019, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

****Go enjoy a beer, get rat-arsed and sleep on the beach or something. Give her something to really moan about*****

Haha....love it. Thank you. Might be better than sleeping with 5 dogs...
Or better, her friend.

I wouldn't do the laughing thing as it might escalate. I'd just go out and cut all attention. My wife tried this once... I went out and said to her (very calmy), I'll be back at 10 pm, either you be in a good mood by the time I come back or have packed your bags and left - you decide.

She's was still there when I returned and never tried it since.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 5:39 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Or better, her friend.

I wouldn't do the laughing thing as it might escalate. I'd just go out and cut all attention. My wife tried this once... I went out and said to her (very calmy), I'll be back at 10 pm, either you be in a good mood by the time I come back or have packed your bags and left - you decide.

She's was still there when I returned and never tried it since.
Far too late in the day for that. The problem is that P11 didn't put his foot down at the beginning of the relationship to stop all this, hence all the drama.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Registered or not you went through a marriage ceremony, you are married. The question would be was that marriage legal. When I got married, after the ceremony I and several other people had to sign the marriage certificate, I think about 8 copies. Surely you remember that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.