Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

(negative funny ish post) Kiwis are stupid. Discuss

(negative funny ish post) Kiwis are stupid. Discuss

Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:09 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: (negative funny ish post) Kiwis are stupid. Discuss

Originally Posted by Sugo
told you it would be like red to a bull, you are the first of the herd. Maybe you would do better as a sheep.

Anyway you will fit in well in NZ.

i dont use capitals for god or kiwi, or nz because im slack at typing, i also dont have much respect for any of the above at the moment,

Im in a really p!ssy mood today, must be the lovely weather, didnt sleep since the first day of summer started with sever rain and winds, our house nearly blew away.

We should have a thread of kiwi'isms
like pointing out others errors, not so they can learn from them but rather so that the person who finds error looks and feels better.

Sad
Not at all sad, quite joyous today!!

So glad I'll fit in - that is my intention after all!

Take it you're leaving then? Where are you going to head for? (That's a serious question by the way? I appreciate how much anyone gives up and the gamble involved to make the move in the first place and all any of us hope to find is a little slice of happiness somewhere?)
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
And you are going to Canada to find what?

I want to find a lovely place with people who have a sense of what is happening in the world, who realise that their country is not perfect.

also whant to see less racism,homophobia,zenophobia, domestic abuse and stupidity
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:21 pm

I want to find a lovely place with people who have a sense of what is happening in the world, who realise that their country is not perfect.

also whant to see less racism,homophobia,zenophobia, domestic abuse and stupidity

Where is this Utopia??!!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Not at all sad, quite joyous today!!

So glad I'll fit in - that is my intention after all!

Take it you're leaving then? Where are you going to head for? (That's a serious question by the way? I appreciate how much anyone gives up and the gamble involved to make the move in the first place and all any of us hope to find is a little slice of happiness somewhere?)
sorry i was crappy, still am but its noones fault but mine,

off to Canada probably, or Melbourne, I loved my time in Melbourne, Vancouver would be a complete leap into the unkown. Have researched it but never been.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:23 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been?

Racism-The French speaking side hate the English speaking side ect.

Domestic abuse is just that, domestic. Does it affect you in your day to day life?

Homophobia- Are you gay? Not that it matters if you are but again does this affect you?

zenophobia- Xenophobia. Its a human condition. Same as racism.

Stupidity- Whats that?
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:30 pm

sorry i was crappy, still am but its noones fault but mine,

off to Canada probably, or Melbourne, I loved my time in Melbourne, Vancouver would be a complete leap into the unkown. Have researched it but never been.

I'd love to visit Canada - couldn't live there too scared of the Big Bears!!!

Never been to Oz, must admit never fancied it, no reason, just not been on my "To Do" list.

When do you hope to go?

I apologise too, wasn't having a dig at you particularly, just don't like people's singular experiences of hard times coming across against a race/country/population as a whole.

I will find out what it's like for myself - but am fiercely protective over my husband's place of birth and my kids heritage.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

"Kiwi's are Stupid" is not an opinion - it is a rude generalisation - like I said I'm married to a Kiwi, his family live there and ALWAYS have on his father's side. Would it be acceptable to post "Cornish are Stupid?" On second thoughts - I see their point, I'll get my coat!!!

LOL yeah i agree but I dont think the Cornish would become so upset as the Kiwis or Welsh would. I say Welsh because of the whole Anne Robinson thing years ago.

UK people have no problem pointing out the problems with our country. I love Britiain, but i see it has many flaws, only by recognising this can things improve.

As long as Kiwis continue to blind themselves to the problems here they will continue to live with poor housing, food, and quality of life. Im a nurse so i do experience people from all walks of life, I can also tell what the weather is like by how many sick kids come through door
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:38 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

I can also tell what the weather is like by how many sick kids come through door[/QUOTE]

Come and sit in our local doctors!!! :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:41 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
are they all sneezing at you at once??
and is that your real hair colour????
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:42 pm

LOL yeah i agree but I dont think the Cornish would become so upset as the Kiwis or Welsh would. I say Welsh because of the whole Anne Robinson thing years ago.

UK people have no problem pointing out the problems with our country. I love Britiain, but i see it has many flaws, only by recognising this can things improve.

As long as Kiwis continue to blind themselves to the problems here they will continue to live with poor housing, food, and quality of life. Im a nurse so i do experience people from all walks of life, I can also tell what the weather is like by how many sick kids come through door
The Cornish are very insular and want to be a seperate country, good luck to them, I hope they get their wish, then I can sit on my "dick" in NZ and laugh as I watch them quickly unravel!!

I think you'll find, probably the world over ... those who love where they are will be very protective of it, those who don't will slate it. Tis human nature I guess!

There are many people every week moving around in the UK who move to Cornwall - I wish them luck and hope it works out for them. It didn't, 10 years down the line, for us.

Likewise, there will be many people on here moving to NZ, like me, wish us luck - it may work out for us?!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:43 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
and is that your real hair colour????[/QUOTE]

I try to avoid it if I can. Worried I might catch something!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:50 pm

and is that your real hair colour????
I try to avoid it if I can. Worried I might catch something! [/QUOTE]

The thread title MrL and Sarah is "Kiwi's are Stupid. Discuss" Can't you two behave?

My husband is a Kiwi - he must be stupid he married me?

My children are what I like to call "Honourary" Kiwi's as have Citizenship by Descent (complete with certificates) and now have NZ passports along with their UK ones - are they stupid? (Quite possibly when you consider the "descent" bit!")

Ok, ok, Jaj, no need for you to post about citizenship _ I got it!!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:03 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

I try to avoid it if I can. Worried I might catch something!
The thread title MrL and Sarah is "Kiwi's are Stupid. Discuss" Can't you two behave?

My children are what I like to call "Honourary" Kiwi's as have Citizenship by Descent (complete with certificates) and now have NZ passports along with their UK ones - are they stupid? (Quite possibly when you consider the "descent" bit!")

Ok, ok, Jaj, no need for you to post about citizenship _ I got it!! [/QUOTE]

Sorry Miss!!!

I think it's a very INTERESTING thread!

I also think that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but not sure that calling a nation "stupid" is neccesarily a good way to make your point.

New Zealand and Kiwis are not unique in their ( supposed) behaviour described, just look over the pond.... and in particular their great leader!!!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Have you been?

Racism-The French speaking side hate the English speaking side ect.

Domestic abuse is just that, domestic. Does it affect you in your day to day life?

Homophobia- Are you gay? Not that it matters if you are but again does this affect you?

zenophobia- Xenophobia. Its a human condition. Same as racism.

Stupidity- Whats that?
lol was wondering if anyone would notice xenophobia spelt with a Z, just being a dick.

Domestic abuse does effect me, i have to patch these women and children up then see them go home with the man who did it to them.

Yes I am gay

oh and im sure all those white blond married people in 1930's Germany had a lovely time under Hitler.

So what if it doesnt directly effect you. Could you live next door to a family where the wife and mother is beaten so badly that she is hardly recognisable, are you saying that that would not have an effect on you.

Last edited by Sugo; Nov 30th 2006 at 11:31 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:22 pm

Ok, ok, Jaj, no need for you to post about citizenship _ I got it!!
Sorry Miss!!!

I think it's a very INTERESTING thread!

I also think that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but not sure that calling a nation "stupid" is neccesarily a good way to make your point.

New Zealand and Kiwis are not unique in their ( supposed) behaviour described, just look over the pond.... and in particular their great leader!!![/QUOTE]

"Kiwis are stupid. Discuss" (Quote) Was perhaps not the best choice of a thread title?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.