mature netball team ? tauranga

mature netball team ? tauranga

Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:09 am
Just Joined

Jenna.C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Thanks Jenny,

I probably just miscounted, you must know me by now!

Shame you didn't make it last night, another quiet one.

Hi!
My names Jenna, & I've just moved to Tauranga (from Whanagrei)
I just googled netball in tauranga and found this!

I hadn't played netball for 12 years but started this season in whangarei and loved it! Im looking/hoping to join a team but realise the seasons already started..wondering if you need another player? And if you dont do you know of a team that does? Or could you point me in the right direction on where to find teams?

Thanks so much
Old Jul 11th 2010, 12:13 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenna.C
Hi!
My names Jenna, & I've just moved to Tauranga (from Whanagrei)
I just googled netball in tauranga and found this!

I hadn't played netball for 12 years but started this season in whangarei and loved it! Im looking/hoping to join a team but realise the seasons already started..wondering if you need another player? And if you dont do you know of a team that does? Or could you point me in the right direction on where to find teams?

Thanks so much
Hi Jenna,

Welcome to BE and to Tauranga. Another beautiful winters day in the Bay!

We purely play for fun. We decided not to join the social league as it meant giving up our Friday fun sessions and playing on Tuesdays which not everyone could do. Also it's all a bit competitive!

We just play with however many turn up. This last week is the first time we've ever cancelled as so many were away/ill/busy/lazy ... Usually we play every Friday 6PM-7PM, you are more than welcome to join us.

If you want to join a social team or play at a higher level (as if ...) then I have a contact I can email you who could help.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jenna

Welcome and will be great to have you join us. We play at Mount Sports Centre ( near Harbourside netball and tennis courts ) don't get us mixed up with any of those other teams playing -
we are inside , they are outside
we play for fun - they...well ..don't
we are 'mature' ( well debatable really average age is chronilogically '30' something - they are about 15.
we are knackered , they aren't

Hope you dont get us mixed up !!!

See you all on Friday
Old Jul 15th 2010, 6:53 am

I won't make Friday ladies, off to Wellington. Play hard!
Old Jul 15th 2010, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently staying with a friend in Bracknell (UK) moving to Tauranga at end of July!!!
Kate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to all

Hi All,
Sorry but due to personal circumstances I am no longer moving to New Zealand. Shame you guys aren't here to play netball. Would've been fun.

Take care,

Good luck with everything.

Kate
Old Jul 16th 2010, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kate -
never say never & sorry you aren't coming but if your plans change we may see you in the future
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:48 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate Rayner
Hi All,
Sorry but due to personal circumstances I am no longer moving to New Zealand. Shame you guys aren't here to play netball. Would've been fun.

Take care,

Kate
Sorry to read that Kate you make it one day

Dewb
Old Jul 24th 2010, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by Kate Rayner
Hi All,

Take care,

Kate
Aww, Kate, hope things are ok. Maybe you can find a team locally? We were quite low key last night, but I still believe we are improving ... well, when I say "we" I'm clearly excluding myself!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 9:53 am

Well, I can explain my not so impressive performance of late, turns out my bad back is a slipped disc that I've been hobbling round with for 3+ weeks. Fortunately I have some great painkillers and a physio now!

I may pass key holding duties on to another player for now, plus I go away in a couple of weeks anyway.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:58 pm

I'm back, did you miss me?

I've had an email from the Sports Centre requesting payment so can we make sure everyone is paid up to date by tomorrow and then I'll make an onward payment.

See you tomorrow.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm back, did you miss me?

I've had an email from the Sports Centre requesting payment so can we make sure everyone is paid up to date by tomorrow and then I'll make an onward payment.

See you tomorrow.
Heyhey - yes we missed you , no one has fallen over for 2 weeks but we may need to chuck the netball in and join the ROLLER DERBY that follows us - it looks.......
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:28 am

No netball tonight, the hall is being used.

Then 2 weeks break for school holidays, after which we need to decide whether we rebook or try and get the court at Mount Primary again?
Old Sep 19th 2010, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry not to have responded sooner - how very rude !

We did say we would have a night out - erm to discuss tactics, new strategies , ohh and a prize giving - suggested categories
Best Fall
Best silly run
Best socks

any more ......................
Old Sep 19th 2010, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Racka Stubbs is an unknown quantity at this point

Its not fair if you win all the prizes
Old Sep 20th 2010, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Racka Stubbs
Its not fair if you win all the prizes

OK I 'll take the funny socks & run but the best fall - that has GOT to be Caroline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.