Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

mature netball team ? tauranga

mature netball team ? tauranga

Old Jun 12th 2010, 5:16 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Hi ladies of the fern that has become a little rusty. Apologies for my absence. Things been more than hectic in my neck of the woods. I will keep in touch and watch for when you start to play again.

L x
Old Jun 12th 2010, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

ahhh there you are - we miss you - ring me if you need - hope all is well - J
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:31 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Will book next block of sessions for netball to commence next week, not THIS coming Friday. Several of us going to see One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest this Friday. Let me know if you'd like to join us as am booking tickets tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. It's on 16th Ave ... may involve alcoholic beverages ...
Old Jun 21st 2010, 5:51 am

Assuming we've all recovered from Saturday night, netball will be back on this Friday 6PM. Just in time to party again this Saturday night ...
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

see you all there - just before my AA meeting
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by bolton1
see you all there - just before my AA meeting
Something wrong with the car?

Can you give me an idea on attendance as I'm meant to pay for the block again and I ended up out of pocket due to dwindling numbers last time.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Ohh glad to see you still think you are funny !!

I will be there so count me in - let me know how much & for last block as well, so don't be out of pocket - that's not OK.

See you all tomorrow we can spend first 20 mins discussing last weekend - that'll warm us up !
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 6:13 am

Ohh glad to see you still think you are funny !!

I will be there so count me in - let me know how much & for last block as well, so don't be out of pocket - that's not OK.

See you all tomorrow we can spend first 20 mins discussing last weekend - that'll warm us up !
Then the next 20 minutes discussing Saturday's plans ... how long does that leave to play/fall over?
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

about 10 mins -yah
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 8:44 am
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

about 10 mins -yah
Glad we are not relying on you for maths

Count me in as well and I agree with Julie - you shouldn't be subsidising us so let us know how much we owe you for last session.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by Kate in NZ
Glad we are not relying on you for maths

Count me in as well and I agree with Julie - you shouldn't be subsidising us so let us know how much we owe you for last session.
Don't worry about the last block, I wouldn't even be able to the maths, never mind Julie!

Maybe the thread titel needs adjusting, just realised it says "Mature" hmmmmm, may need to give that some thought ...
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

I'll be there tomorrow, but be gentle with me.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 3:48 am
Just Joined

Davvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really nice

Hi Ladies,

Only just got round to reading this thread again as I've been busy doing my Florence Nightingale bit for the last few days.

First of all soz that I could not make it last night and I hope it was a good night - the funny thing was I was sure I could hear someone singing Whitney from my house!!!

Just thought I would get to the bottom of the last lot of netball subs as Caroline should not have been out of pocket and being a really anal accountant I have a little list of who paid what etc..

From my calculations we hired the hall for 8 weeks at $21 a night so the total cost was $168. I collected subs from all of the regulars except Mareka and Gemma, who I assumed paid you directly??? and gave you $113 (I actually put in a bit extra myself to try and ensure you would not be out of pocket). Mareka also collected $10 from Michelle when she joined. So you should have received the $113 (over two different Fridays) + Mareka's $30 and Michelle's $10 which is a total of $153, and if we include your $15 subs would be the full $168. So the only thing I can think of is that you might not have received all of the money from Mareka??? - if not you will have to get her to treat you when you are away next weekend.

Anyway we will have to sort out this lot of subs as well - at the mo there is only 7 or 8 of us that are regulars and I would prob recommend that we each pay $25 this time - this should stop any shortfalls and also any extra can go into a kitty for a night out at Christmas .

Let us know what you all think and we can sort it out on Friday.

Jenny
Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

H Jen - Sounds good to me - I will also need to fund my little 'minxsters' fees but she is not coming on netball 'do' !
Old Jun 27th 2010, 10:22 am

Thanks Jenny,

I probably just miscounted, you must know me by now!

Shame you didn't make it last night, another quiet one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.