Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

mature netball team ? tauranga

mature netball team ? tauranga

Old Apr 28th 2010, 3:25 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Anyone who wants to is invited back to mine for a wine or two afterwards as I have a couple of friends coming over. PM me for address/directions as travelling in convoy in the dark is highly unlikely ...
Old Apr 30th 2010, 9:26 am
Just Joined

Racka Stubbs is an unknown quantity at this point

Great fun tonight......Lovely group of people....i will defo be there next week - just sorry i couldn't make the wine part tonight Thanks to all.
Old May 1st 2010, 12:32 am

Originally Posted by Racka Stubbs
Great fun tonight......Lovely group of people....i will defo be there next week - just sorry i couldn't make the wine part tonight Thanks to all.
I'm sorry I made the wine part this morning ...

Great to meet you too, you might have mentioned you were semi-professional before playing!
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

sorry ladies
The OH is unable to bring my 'littly 'as he is stock taking - she is gutted - I won't be back from Welly in time. We will both be there week after.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by bolton1
sorry ladies
The OH is unable to bring my 'littly 'as he is stock taking - she is gutted - I won't be back from Welly in time. We will both be there week after.
Oh no, we need young blood, we're not bothered about you! Never mind, can't be helped, look forward to seeing you both the week after instead.
Old May 7th 2010, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry couldn't make Netball last night - something came up last minute. See you all next week.

L.
Old May 8th 2010, 5:30 am

Originally Posted by Binks
Sorry couldn't make Netball last night - something came up last minute. See you all next week.

L.
Ahh, we wondered what had happened to you. Hope all is well.
Old May 9th 2010, 5:05 am
Just Joined

clarise is an unknown quantity at this point

My apologies too for not making the last few weeks.

Weve had stuff on and I've also been working late most Fridays, hope to re-join you soon, maybe when I get a more "normal" job......
Oh and well done on the new venue!

Clare
Old May 9th 2010, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Heyy hiya -Rusty Ferns

Looking forward to Friday, I really missed it this week. Anyway we will at least have rule update ,as I am going on Umpiring training Tuesday !! Ohh how I can't wait to share it with you all

See you all on Friday -
Old May 14th 2010, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rusty Ferns, had a good time tonight. My face is just starting to fade from tomato red. I really think I should have a chair behind the goal at future games due to being the eldest Fern.
Old May 19th 2010, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by Binks
Hi Rusty Ferns, had a good time tonight. My face is just starting to fade from tomato red. I really think I should have a chair behind the goal at future games due to being the eldest Fern.
I had no idea we would sweat quite so much.

Wine back at mine this week if anyone fancies it?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:41 am

Trying to rally the troops for tomorrow. Last booked session ladies. The great news is we can continue on Friday's 6-7PM for another block if we so wish?

Let me know tomorrow.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently staying with a friend in Bracknell (UK) moving to Tauranga at end of July!!!
Kate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to all

I hope you do continue - I'll be there in about 8 weeks - sorry that doesn't help for tomorrow!

Kate
Old Jun 11th 2010, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great game tonight - Binks where are you ??
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by Kate Rayner
I hope you do continue - I'll be there in about 8 weeks - sorry that doesn't help for tomorrow!

Kate
Hi Kate,

We're booking the court for a second block, not sure what date that'll take us up to, but watch this space.

And yes Julie, really good game tonight, particularly my weekly fall ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.