Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

mature netball team ? tauranga

mature netball team ? tauranga

Old Apr 20th 2010, 2:43 am
Just Joined

Davvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really nice
Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Hi, that's really good news about the court - although I hope we wont look too bad compared to all of the other teams

As far as I am aware I can make all of these dates, just let us know what you want to do about subs... should we all pay a set weekly/monthly amount so that we are sure the court cost is covered each week?? I'm also trying to convince another ex-pat to come along to boost the numbers.

Anyway see you Friday. By the way where should we meet up, I dont know Mount sports at all and might feel a bit of a prat walking round all of the courts looking for you .

Jen
Old Apr 20th 2010, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all
Just looked at rates for Junior & seniors -wondering which we are
Old Apr 20th 2010, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ok, I'll email them back and say we'll take all and then FB people too.
You are a star
I can hopefully make most Fridays.

Kate
Old Apr 21st 2010, 1:44 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hi all
Just looked at rates for Junior & seniors -wondering which we are
I'm a Junior, you clearly would be a Senior!

I've waiting for her to ring me back, as soon as I speak to her I'll confirm. I think we should all agree to pay a weekly amount whether you make it or not? What do others think? Who's the brains in the group ... waiting ...
Old Apr 21st 2010, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hello all
perhaps we could contribute a 'registration fee ' for everyone interested in joining the team & cover buying bibs & a 'bouncy' ball , court fees etc & then a sub for every time we play which could pay to go towards costs for next season. It is always a bit more money with setting up a new team. we could always look for sponsorship when we are famous !!

we would need a treasurer ( not me cos I would spend it !!)

Oh yes i nearly forgot if there are any extras it could go into our end of season 'do ' .Yeh
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 6:14 am

Ok, I pick up the key tomorrow afternoon and we basically let ourselves in. So we need to meet there to start at 6PM.

It is next door to Harbourside netball courts, diagonally opposite New World on Maunganui Road.

I need to pay $21 tomorrow, so we'll work out the costs tomorrow.

They have an indoor social league starting on the 1st June at Mount Action Centre on Tuesdays from 5.30PM if we decide after these dates that we want to join that or we just see if we can carry on with this court on our own.

Any queries give me a PM otherwise hope to see you all tomorrow at 6.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Racka Stubbs is an unknown quantity at this point

HI
We have been here since june09 and i've played indoor 6-a-side netball since we arrived but so want to play 7-a-side again. Where and when do you play and do you need anymore players?

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello ladies
Now we need a serious chat about the netball . We had a brill venue tonight - indoors , warm with lights , car parking etc etc and what happened ....we only had 5 yes 5 turn up soooooo what we need is a really big , massive , huge committment from everyone to play next week and bring your money so we can 'register' everyone.
It will only be $15.00 each . We want to be able to have enough players & subs to play in the social league so come on girls ..as they say LETS BE 'AVIN YOU

See you all next week
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:39 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Silver Ferns. I went to the Mount Sports Centre tonight for 6pm but couldn't find anyone there! Prob my mistake. Have I got the wrong venue?

Liz
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Liz we wondered where you were - you did go to the right venue we were all inside the centre - Its a wonder you didn't hear the huffing & puffing inside !!

Send your contact details to Am Loolah who will add you to her list of contacts .

Hello to Racka Stubbs - yeah - please come along you will be very welcome - 6pm at Mount Sports Centre (near Harbourside ) every Friday. Send your contact details when you have done 3 posts to Am Loolah & she will add you to contacts as well .

Yeh we are back on track - thank God, I am sooooooo knackered after tonight

p.s Love the Silver Ferns bit Liz -but wishful thinking we are the 'Rusty Ferns '
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Thats great will defo be there next week!!
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 10:13 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

Silly me, I was wandering around the OUTSIDE netball courts over by the tennis courts. I am gutted - I had put my new trainers on specially! I will definitely be there with my $'s next week. I was so looking forward to tonight that when I couldn't find anyone I went to the shop and bought a packet of choc biccies and ate the lot in front of the TV! How sad is that? They were nice though.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Binks
Hi there

Silly me, I was wandering around the OUTSIDE netball courts over by the tennis courts. I am gutted - I had put my new trainers on specially! I will definitely be there with my $'s next week. I was so looking forward to tonight that when I couldn't find anyone I went to the shop and bought a packet of choc biccies and ate the lot in front of the TV! How sad is that? They were nice though.
Thats where i would have gone!! i know where you meet now you've said that - the building on the corner.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 11:17 pm

Yes, it's Mount Maunganui Sports Centre.
Old Apr 24th 2010, 5:00 am
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

Its a shame you didn't find us Liz as 3 a side (!)would have made it so much easier. Hope you enjoyed the biccies though. It is a great venue and with a few more players next week the rusty ferns will be back on track and unstoppable
You will be very welcome Racka Stubbs especially as it sounds as though you have played netball a bit more frequently than some of the rest of us.
See you all on Friday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.