The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:57 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

I've come in here to say that:

We've bought a house!!!!

Only been in Christchurch 4 days and we've gone and done it. Oh well it's only the most expensive thing we'll ever buy...why take time to think about it? I spend more time deciding whether to buy a Twix or a Bounty
So drinks on me to celebrate my new NZ house owning status

Unfortunately the rental will become very expensive storage now as we're away for a month in January and we'll move in a week after we get back
Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Persephone

We've bought a house!!!!

Only been in Christchurch 4 days and we've gone and done it. Oh well it's only the most expensive thing we'll ever buy...why take time to think about it? I spend more time deciding whether to buy a Twix or a Bounty

Unfortunately the rental will become very expensive storage now as we're away for a month in January and we'll move in a week after we get back
Well done you - congratulations

And Matewx ....just cos i 'outed' you - dont mean you can get cheeky - places to see, people to do indeed!

I'm not an estate agent anymore you know
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:12 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

We've bought a house!!!!

Wohoooo Well done you!!
Sounds wonderful Bet you're itching to get in now!!
Have a relaxed holiday knowing that you've got your own home to move into!!
Happy holidays!!
Old Dec 18th 2009, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Well Sue.now you have to stay down south with us Well done,good to have it all sorted before you head off on your trip,enjoy

Phyl x

ps you know we will expect pics when you are sorted,don't you?
Old Dec 18th 2009, 5:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Blimey. That's exciting.

I agree . We need photos.

Until then here is a toast to the new house owners. :beer
Old Dec 18th 2009, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

We've bought a house!!!!

YIPPEE, well done you guys, def need photos...
and to all those that sent the drinks...what you trying to do? Give me alcohol poisoning? Had my work Christmas do last night, Oh's tonight, going to see Mad Dog MaCrea (?) your guess is as good as mine!!
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
YIPPEE, well done you guys, def need photos...
and to all those that sent the drinks...what you trying to do? Give me alcohol poisoning? Had my work Christmas do last night, Oh's tonight, going to see Mad Dog MaCrea (?) your guess is as good as mine!!
Well,whoever he is enjoy!!

Phyl x
Old Dec 18th 2009, 7:20 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by weejie

Phyl x
fab news sue, well done very brave woohoo. I will have a drink to celebrate even if late again, lol.

Tina. x
Old Dec 19th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie

Phyl x
It was good Phyl, I'm just an old grump cos I'm here and everyone I want to celebrate christmas with is on the other side of the world - except OH
It's snowing here and it's been absolutely freezing. Cuzzy was on the phone to his parents this morning telling them it was -3 and sunny and then when it started to snow...well he's soooooo excited, bless
Warm toddys all round x
Old Dec 19th 2009, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well Fi,glad you enjoyed yourself. Know what you mean about people being on the other side of the world Ok I have Gary and the boys but I am REALLY missing my mum right now.....used to take all the pressies up to hers to wrap while the kids were at school and have a natter. Make our Christmas cakes together, have a wee tipple on 24th This year not even wrapped anything and I am working right up to and including 24th Never mind,first one always the worst,eh?

If I do not get the chance again have a great time over the festive period and best wishes to you and yours

Phyl x
Old Dec 21st 2009, 3:17 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Well this is my 1000 post so the drinks are on me

Grab your favourite tipple & let's celebrate

And whilst I'm about it.......

Merry Christmas everyone

Last edited by scrubbedexpat094; Dec 21st 2009 at 3:17 am. Reason: Mis-spelt Christmas!!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2009, 6:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

EErrggh. Eerrrggghh. Eeeerrrhggghhh Eeeerrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

Mate !

Mine is a Rose as that is what I fancy right now and Happy 1000
Old Dec 21st 2009, 9:46 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Happy posting!!
Cheers!!
B x
Old Dec 21st 2009, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

I know I'll probably be drinking alone but I need something to keep me warm ! The snow we had on Saturday is still here, frozen to the ground. Everyone else is out at work and my laptop is the only thing between me and frostbite xx
Old Dec 21st 2009, 8:11 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT 2010

Thanks guys for all your chats, and jokes, and advice and most of all friendship during 2009.

Never thought that 'cyber mates' could be such good fun!

Your Wooly!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.