The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:05 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

I believe that this is where our French friend works........

Last edited by lardyl; Sep 21st 2009 at 2:11 am. Reason: forgot the mullets
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:08 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes......now we need the other European stereotypes trotted out.....

Manuel, Manuel......do not mention ze.......
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:15 am
you dewty owld maan!

Wot a load of willys.........
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:11 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have a couple of bottles of the usual please

Big day tomorrow, handing in my notice at work Due to finish in the middle of December but wanted to give them plenty of time to get someone to replace me [as if it was possible to replace me!]
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:16 am
you dewty owld maan!

Besta Luck, Oh Sue-Like One... and cheers.....
I'll have a beer or 21 if that's OK. Might go to the head though as there was much sweating and physical excertion this evening. Luckily before it started to chuck it down.....

Just swung by the bar whilst getting the photos of our weekend trip to the footie tournament......need to post them to the facebook group.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:21 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lardyl
Besta Luck, Oh Sue-Like One... and cheers.....
I'll have a beer or 21 if that's OK. Might go to the head though as there was much sweating and physical excertion this evening. Luckily before it started to chuck it down.....

Just swung by the bar whilst getting the photos of our weekend trip to the footie tournament......need to post them to the facebook group.
Excellent - I'm currently flitting between FB and here!

Aww Sue, the saddest moment of leaving the UK for me was handing in my noticce - I loved my job! How sad am I?! I got over it pretty quick! Good luck. Maybe you could swing by here and check out Stan The Man?!
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:25 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lardyl, 21 beers lined up on the bar for you
Yeah, suddenly there doesn't seem that much time until I'll be crossing the Cook Strait and a new home...
House about to go on the market, will have to start looking for a new job and house, getting to know a new area.
But best news is that I'll be in Mexico for New year [also my birthday], me and Mr Sue off for 4 weeks to Belize and Mex
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:32 am
Queen of the Underworld

Excellent - I'm currently flitting between FB and here!

Aww Sue, the saddest moment of leaving the UK for me was handing in my noticce - I loved my job! How sad am I?! I got over it pretty quick! Good luck. Maybe you could swing by here and check out Stan The Man?!
I hate handing in my notice, I've been very lucky with any job I've had and have not wanted to leave them but sometimes you have to move on.

Would love to make it up north at some point and see Stan-hope he's getting around better. But time seems to be flying by at a phenomenal rate and we're now having to look at getting the house into a decluttered state for open homes-and that will take time

That reminds me, must get onto facebook and reply to some messages,
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:40 am
you dewty owld maan!

Caroline - I could ask my mate the Group admin to invite you to join our group----lots of sweaty, and/or drunk blokes on boats and in football kit in there.......write on my wall if you like, as it's a private group.....
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:41 am

Stan has improved quite a bit and can manage walks round the street. Met someone this week who has always had Dobermans and he told me nearly 11 years old is pretty good for one?

Only problem now being he has got a kind of bed sore on his leg from where he doesn't manage to go out so much. But he's a happy boy and I think has quite some time left yet!
you dewty owld maan!

Mmm Sue, life changes eh?
All the very best for the big move up to the "real" world.

Caroline - I could ask my mate the Group admin to invite you to join our group----lots of sweaty, and/or drunk blokes on boats and in football kit in there.......write on my wall if you like, as it's a private group.....

Well hello sailor!
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:45 am
Queen of the Underworld

lardyl
Mmm Sue, life changes eh?
All the very best for the big move up to the "real" world.
I'm moving downwards. Depends what and where you class as the "real world"
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:46 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Persephone
I'm moving downwards. Depends what and where you class as the "real world"
oh well, I blame the 21 pints and all the footie tonight.......
sorry hun.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:53 am

oh well, I blame the 21 pints and all the footie tonight.......
sorry hun.
He never calls me hun ...

Right off to bedlam, been lovely as always, but the Hubster is out of hospital tomorrow and will, no doubt, want me to don my Ann Summers nurses outfit and pick him up! Sweet dreams all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.