The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:58 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Am Loolah
Stan has improved quite a bit and can manage walks round the street. Met someone this week who has always had Dobermans and he told me nearly 11 years old is pretty good for one?

Only problem now being he has got a kind of bed sore on his leg from where he doesn't manage to go out so much. But he's a happy boy and I think has quite some time left yet!
That sounds good, he's managing to get out and about and see the world. Yes 11 is a good age for a Doberman but it sounds like he's improving pretty well. Glad to hear that Clearing the bed sore may well be difficult though given the circumstances, will be management rather than cure. Good to get an update on Stan the Man

lardyl
oh well, I blame the 21 pints and all the footie tonight.......
sorry hun.
Moving down to Christchurch, all they tell me at work is that it will be cold down thereThink they're trying to change my mind...
Old Sep 24th 2009, 9:53 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!
Just checking in to collect some Redbulls...
Had to pick up last minute night shift... So double shift for me today!
However, the weekend starts at 8am tomorrow morning for me
Old Sep 24th 2009, 10:26 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

OMG ! So cold and winds and snow on the ranges. We never get snow on the ranges this late in 5 years. We have this year.
My plan for throwing husband out of a plane is on hold until we get less of the Antarctic weather. Nightmare. Me vege garden.

Bed sores & the like are extremely painful I can tell you. The pits.
Depending on age & movement , it may ease a little.

Old Sep 25th 2009, 9:23 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=BEVS;7960520][INDENT]OMG ! So cold and winds and snow on the ranges. We never get snow on the ranges this late in 5 years. We have this year.

At least Mr Bev is back to keep you warm

Only juice for me off to Zumba masterclass tomo!
3 1/2 hr booty shaking stuff and I have a lot of booty to shake

Put bottle (or three) in fridge for tomo night will need them, if I can crawl in

Dewb x
Old Sep 26th 2009, 11:23 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

2 Paracetamol & an Alka Seltzar for me please
Old Sep 27th 2009, 4:18 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Give Vitalstatistix whatever she wants-I was like that a few weeks ago and thought I'd never drink again...

It's all happening here, I've handed in my notice, the house is going on Trademe next week and we've nearly found somewhere to live [temporarily] in Christchurch, holiday all booked for new year and now just have to start looking for a new job

Need a few Merlots to get over spending yesterday mulching the garden and today cleaning and tidying up for the estate agent who has been round to take photos. Of course the sun didn't come out and the sky refused to turn blue
Old Sep 27th 2009, 4:20 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Two glasses of chard please!

I ran the Onehunga 10miler this morning... Am in recovery mode...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 6:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Give Vitalstatistix whatever she wants-I was like that a few weeks ago and thought I'd never drink again...

It's all happening here, I've handed in my notice, the house is going on Trademe next week and we've nearly found somewhere to live [temporarily] in Christchurch, holiday all booked for new year and now just have to start looking for a new job

Need a few Merlots to get over spending yesterday mulching the garden and today cleaning and tidying up for the estate agent who has been round to take photos. Of course the sun didn't come out and the sky refused to turn blue
Good luck with everything Sue. Have a or 10 on me

Feeling brighter now & ready to hit the grape again. Line the Sav blancs up for me please.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 6:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Matewx

I think you should be on l'eau my dear.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 7:34 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Good luck with everything Sue. Have a or 10 on me

Yes hope all goes well

Feeling brighter now & ready to hit the grape again. Line the Sav blancs up for me please.
WOW Vital, thats impressive recovery rate! usually I cant look at a grape for days well done you

Dewb x
Old Sep 27th 2009, 7:36 am
Scorchy legs

Very impressive what was your time?

Am also in recovery mode from Zumba masterclass/workshop but thats more to do with old'itis setting in

cheers to recovery

Dewb x
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:29 am
Live from CHCH...

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I think you should be on l'eau my dear.
I am! I only drink on Fridays... But am ordering Chards all week so they're ready for Friday evening!

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Very impressive what was your time?

Am also in recovery mode from Zumba masterclass/workshop but thats more to do with old'itis setting in

cheers to recovery

Dewb x
My time was... 1hr 19min 30sec... Very very happy with myself... I was telling OH that I'd finish in something like 1hr 45....

Old Sep 27th 2009, 10:13 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Water for me please and a couple of bananas. I'm also in recovery mode.

Husbands birthday was Thursday. Went 10 pin bowling coz the weather was rubbish & then a few dwinkies and a takeaway. Friday was meet up with friends in the pub BBQ and party was Saturday 2pm - 'til midnight as it turned out Struggled a bit Sunday morning & later on spent a couple of very pleasant hours sharing a bottle with Terrier2.

Hectic but lovely few days really. Made me happy anyways.

Husband finally got chucked out of a plane for the tandem skydive on Saturday morning, after it being postponed for the previous two days due to the weather. We all managed to keep it secret until 15 minutes before we arrived at the airport.

Friends all turned up & were all fun with me blokie at the party.

and Terrier2 now has his family medals & photos as was destined to be & that rounded off the weekend , perficked.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:30 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Water for me please and a couple of bananas. I'm also in recovery mode.

Husbands birthday was Thursday. Went 10 pin bowling coz the weather was rubbish & then a few dwinkies and a takeaway. Friday was meet up with friends in the pub BBQ and party was Saturday 2pm - 'til midnight as it turned out Struggled a bit Sunday morning & later on spent a couple of very pleasant hours sharing a bottle with Terrier2.

Hectic but lovely few days really. Made me happy anyways.

Husband finally got chucked out of a plane for the tandem skydive on Saturday morning, after it being postponed for the previous two days due to the weather. We all managed to keep it secret until 15 minutes before we arrived at the airport.

Friends all turned up & were all fun with me blokie at the party.

and Terrier2 now has his family medals & photos as was destined to be & that rounded off the weekend , perficked.
Awww - BEVS, it sounds wonderful! And how great to hand over those medals even if you wouldn't let go until the wine bottle was in your hand ... Can we see some photos of Mr BEVS?

I had a great weekend too - a very dear friends birthday party, too much wine, too much singing and as for my dancing ... hhhmmmm ...

However, being a professional, I'll skull another Bolly if you insist.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 8:15 pm
Scorchy legs

I am! I only drink on Fridays... But am ordering Chards all week so they're ready for Friday evening!

My time was... 1hr 19min 30sec... Very very happy with myself... I was telling OH that I'd finish in something like 1hr 45....

Well done! way to go J

Just had a sneaky at the results,you did excellent not much in the top.

I would be very pleased with myself if I could do it in 1hr 45

Recovered sufficiently from 3hr masterclass so will have a couple I know school night and all that!

Dewb x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.